[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart

• Like 1

Song Kang And Park Min Young Weather A Storm Together In “Forecasting Love And Weather”

Song Kang And Park Min Young Weather A Storm Together In “Forecasting Love And Weather”

Feb 4, 2022
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Forecasting Love and Weather” has unveiled a romantic new poster!

“Forecasting Love and Weather” is a new romance drama about the work and love lives of people who work at the Korea Meteorological Administration, Korea’s national weather forecast service.

Park Min Young and Song Kang will star as Jin Ha Kyung and Lee Si Woo, two polar opposites who seem to have nothing in common. The frosty Jin Ha Kyung, who is intelligent and highly organized, does everything by the book and is coldly fastidious about keeping her personal and professional lives separate. Meanwhile, the passionate Lee Si Woo, who boasts an impressive IQ of 150 but only cares about the weather, is a clumsy free spirit who is always thinking outside the box and is determined to achieve whatever he sets his heart on.

In the newly released poster for the upcoming drama, Jin Ha Kyung and Lee Si Woo get cozy as they share an umbrella amidst falling rain. Hinting at the office romance that lies in store for the two co-workers, the poster’s caption reads, “Because I like you, because I like being with you.”

Spoiler

Song-Kang-Park-Min-Young-21.jpg

The producers of “Forecasting Love and Weather” playfully commented, “A storm warning has been issued: viewers’ hearts are at risk of fluttering due to Park Min Young and Song Kang, who have left the Korea Metereological Administration—where they work as junior and senior colleagues—to enjoy some time together outdoors in the falling rain.”

“There is now only a week left [until the premiere],” they continued. “We hope that the love signals that are being sent back and forth between these two people will also be shared by the viewers.”

“Forecasting Love and Weather” will premiere on February 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a preview of the first episode here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511329wpp/song-kang-and-park-min-young-weather-a-storm-together-in-forecasting-love-and-weather

• Like 3

Watched the first ep. and it was.. alright. I didn't feel any chemistry between Song Kang with Min Young but, it's just 1 ep. LoL. He looks really young here & like the energy of a cheerleader. 

Yura is in another mean girl role LoL. Yoon Park is in a antagonistic role. Nothin' new basically ha-ha. Everyone's playin' characters that they're good at or familiar with.

Can't help but notice how pointy or sharp Min Young's cheeks are LoL??!! They remind me of Maleficent almost ha-ha! Did she get work done or lost more weight? 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Liking the leads so far, her ex is a jerk wow. *Love the actor thought*.

Hide contents

He cheated on her.

and so he even got married, because the FL coworkers said he was coming back from his honeymoon, I can't believe we'll see him for 16 episodes, and the SFL brok up with the ML
Yet it seems that the SFL will want SML, that's mainly what I interpreted from the poster

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

and so he even got married, because the FL coworkers said he was coming back from his honeymoon, I can't believe we'll see him for 16 episodes, and the SFL brok up with the ML
Yet it seems that the SFL will want SML, that's mainly what I interpreted from the poster

Yeah they got married as well. it will be a long 15 episodes. I think so as well.

• Like 1

“Forecasting Love and Weather,” which stars Song Kang and Park Min Young, is a romance drama about the work and love lives of people who work at Korea’s national weather forecast service. Meanwhile, “Twenty Five, Twenty One,” which is set in 1998, stars Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Tae Ri as two young people who fall in love amidst the aftermath of the IMF financial crisis.

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “Forecasting Love and Weather” scored an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent—a figure significantly higher than the ratings achieved by its predecessor “Snowdrop,” the drama that previously occupied its time slot. (“Snowdrop” premiered to an average nationwide rating of 3.0 percent and ended on an average rating of 3.4 percent for its series finale.)

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/forecasting-love-and-weather-and-twenty-five-twenty-one-both-premiere-to-strong-ratings/#ixzz7KkBiuB5n
Follow us: @Kdrama_buddy on Twitter | thedramaoppa on Facebook

• Like 1

• gm4queen changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편 - Sat & Sun @ 2230KST

I watched ep1 and was not impressed. I love Park Min-young, but I'm not feeling the vibe of this show. There's no chemistry with Song Kang, and we have nasty second leads, which I hate. Thankfully we have Proposal coming and those second leads are lovable. I'm not sure whether to check ep2 or just drop it...What am I going to do chingus?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ONE NIGHT STAND
Otherwise the preview of the next episode (3) I am quite contradictory,
I want the female lead that we have seen so far, who is always professional and strong, even if everyone has their weaknesses
The romance seems to develop quite quickly, maybe she will get pregnant

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

I wonder if Yoon Park's okay ahahah!??! He got whacked pretty hard by Min Young (ouch) poor dude. His character's a total loser (with a capital "L") though so meh LoL.

I could've sworn Si Woo was goin' to ask if Ha Kyung wanted to "see butterflies" by end of ep. 02 LMFAo!

That progressed real quick ha-ha from gettin' drunk to a ons. It was better handled than "Now, We're Breaking Up" that's for sure.

That's twisted how both their exes married e.o. and now Ha Kyung with Si Woo LoL. I as a woman admit that Min Young was mesmerizing to watch during the entire office library scene. So I get it Si Woo LoL.

Ha Kyung may have said too soon she wouldn't get into a relationship with a colleague. Be careful what you wish for eh Ha Kyung LoL? Hope it works out this time. Oh hey the loyal guard from "The Red Sleeve" is here too!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

why do people find ONS  entertaining. I mean in real life it is just awkward and even with someone you work with.... sorry after her first relationship with a co worker writer should have just let the romance slowly build up... 

9 hours ago, Kathia said:

I watched ep1 and was not impressed. I love Park Min-young, but I'm not feeling the vibe of this show. There's no chemistry with Song Kang, and we have nasty second leads, which I hate. Thankfully we have Proposal coming and those second leads are lovable. I'm not sure whether to check ep2 or just drop it...What am I going to do chingus?

Not feeling it either, and I do Not like the leads together.  Was really planning to watch this because I have liked many of PMY's other dramas but I can't with this drama.

What to do?  Wait a few weeks, read spoilers, and then decide if it's worth giving another try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1