[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

Watched ep4 and ohhh they actually started dating at the beginning of the episode but we didn't know until the end. They totally fooled us ahaha :D

I can see why the 2nd leads' marriage is not working well. It happens a lot in real life, when you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend because you're in search of the "perfect" partner, only to find out later on that there's no perfect people in this world and the person you were with was good enough. I can see them divorce and be miserable, while our main couple marries and be happy.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

On February 20, both JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather” and tvN’s “Twenty Five, Twenty One” continued their perfect streaks of gaining more and more viewers with each episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of “Forecasting Love and Weather” scored an average nationwide rating of 7.9 percent—marking not only a significant jump in viewership from its previous episode the night before, but also a new personal record for the show.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/forecasting-love-and-weather-and-twenty-five-twenty-one-ratings-continue-to-rise-with-each-new-episode/#ixzz7LUTahdBq

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

I am enjoying this.

I love how Si-wu is a "weather whisperer." I love his confidence and swagger. I love how he sees what he wants and goes for it. This is the most I've liked Song Kang in anything. (And he's been in a lot of shows!)

I love Park Min-yeong in this type of role. Smart and cool. I know it's cliched, but I loved when she slapped and called out her ex-fiance. I've already watched that scene 5 times.

I love that Gi-jun and Yu-jin's marriage is falling apart. Again, cliched but true. A relationship built on nothing but lust and cheating shouldn't last. It's just ill-mannered and cowardly to cheat on your boyfriend/fiancee when you can just be honest, end the relationship, *then* go sleep with someone else.

I also love that Gi-jun and Yu-jin suck at their jobs. Their smarter more-capable partners have moved on (with each other!) and they are lesser for it. Yes, it's all silly, but I love it!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Is this worth watching chin-gus?

Other than the dailies (Second Husband and Love Twist), I am only following SBS's Fri-Sat drama "Through the Darkness" now. The other 12 to 16-episodes dramas don't interest me. 

I am really liking this, also it has some of my favourites so that is a plus :).

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Finish watching ep4.. cute ending... they are dating!:lol: ... but how can they keep secret of their relationship in the next 10 if not, 12 more episodes... 

The issue of their age differences, their exes working near them, and then, really, breakoff when everyone knows of their relationship?... its really really a bad plan... Someone gotta go to Switzerland at the end of it... hahah..

I really glad to see the drama is doing well, against all odds:wub:  nearly 8% viewership by ep4.. thats  great achievement for a jbtc drama right... 

I read an interview by PMY.. that she injured herself twice while filming the drama... and because of that we have to watch it:lol:...

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/the-life-list-5-things-to-know-about-k-drama-forecasting-love-and-weather

I didnt realise that Ha Kyung's mom is the actress who acted as the IT genius in Healer, until someone mentioned it.... darn, missing th Healer team indeed :wub::lol:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon , @agenth , @LeftCoastOppaThe employee of the month :mrgreen:

well he is nr 1 employee...  as employee you always have to make your boss happy, right? :D so making her happy by giving her endorphins haha. 

20 hours ago, chickfactor said:

I love that Gi-jun and Yu-jin's marriage is falling apart. Again, cliched but true. A relationship built on nothing but lust and cheating shouldn't last. It's just ill-mannered and cowardly to cheat on your boyfriend/fiancee when you can just be honest, end the relationship, *then* go sleep with someone else.

yea i am very satisfied that their marriage is going down the drains right now. the problem is they both don't communicate with each other and have already started lying and hiding things from each other. whatever trust they had is being slowly eroded and both have daydreams about their expartners. 

the grass is always greener on the other side, eh ?

meanwhile our leads are happy and being secretive. they at least had clear communication regarding their expectations, but of course as time goes by their relationship will be complicated through the obstacles of life. it's not like you can coolly break off just because your coworkers found out!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, agenth said:

yea i am very satisfied that their marriage is going down the drains right now. the problem is they both don't communicate with each other and have already started lying and hiding things from each other. whatever trust they had is being slowly eroded and both have daydreams about their expartners. 

Yes, I think there's a pretty straight line between "lying cheater" <---> "being a bad person."

Not only did Gi-jin cheat on Ha-gyeong, he also lied to her about money. (And in such a cheap, lame way!) So it's no surprise that he also lied to his new wife about money (pretending he owned half of the home he shared with Ha-gyeong).

Yu-jin of course lied to Gi-jin's face about who Si-wu was. Not sure why she couldn't be honest since she knew that he was with Ha-gyeong when she had sex with him IN THE BED HE SHARED WITH HIS FIANCEE :crazy:, so it's not like she's pretending to be innocent. But lyin' liar is going to lie, I guess.

So yeah, two yucky people make a yucky couple. They are regretting their choices pretty quickly and that's awesome!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yes the one playing her mom was in Healer with her and JCW! :).

LOL She has been in every Kdrama I see.  Stopped counting.

21 hours ago, agenth said:

the grass is always greener on the other side, eh ?

meanwhile our leads are happy and being secretive. they at least had clear communication regarding their expectations, but of course as time goes by their relationship will be complicated through the obstacles of life. it's not like you can coolly break off just because your coworkers found out!

Since the cheaters relationship was started on lies.  Bad Karma will follow them.

It surprised me how fast the relationship started.  There is expected excitement and thrill in the hiding.  Until they will have the confront with coming out to their coworkers.   The ironic thing of this drama. The Ex's are going to be totally bothered by  their relationship!  That cracks me up.  Want to have your cake and eat it....No no no

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Park Ming Young has always been my favorite actress so I will watch any kdrama with her in it. The story is quite nice and interesting too. I’m just not a fan of pairing her with the lead actor. Hopefully things will improve as the drama progress. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1