[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

I am enjoying it so far. I think SK and PMY have pretty good chemistry. This could turn into one of the best noona romances. Time will tell.

Best part of ep 2 was LSW catching the bouquet at the cheater's wedding and running off with it. :hahah!:

I'm glad that this series is more adult so far. Kinda bums me out when so many dramas pretend like adults don't have sexy time. Though, I definitely don't think every drama should go there. Just some. It's a nice change of pace.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

After premiering to promising starts, both JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather” and tvN’s “Twenty Five, Twenty One” saw their ratings rise for their second episodes!

“Forecasting Love and Weather,” which stars Song Kang and Park Min Young, is a new romance drama about the work and love lives of people who work at Korea’s national weather forecast service.

According to Nielsen Korea, on February 13, the second episode of “Forecasting Love and Weather” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.5 percent—marking a significant increase in viewership from the drama’s premiere the night before.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/forecasting-love-and-weather-and-twenty-five-twenty-one-ratings-rise-for-2nd-episodes/#ixzz7KpzKRX1P

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

So far I am liking the show. 

For the Sr Forecaster that moved back to his family, did he not visit? They mentioned that he was away for at least 7 years. But the way the daughter and wife were talking it sounds like he never came home to visit. They acted like they haven't seen him in years. 

The ex is very terrible. I mean even before the cheating he was tricking her out of her money. Like really. I loved Ha-kyung's take down. Well deserved. 

Shi-woo stealing the bouquet was funny, and its definitely going to blow up in Yoo-jin's face when her husband finds out about the history.  

I like the chemistry between the main leads and morning after was funny. I'm excited to see where this will go. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I liked the 2 episodes.  Initially I felt they are overdoing the weather/met department thing in the promo...like how much can you talk about rains and clouds before it starts to get boring but after watching the 2 episodes I must say I was amazed to learn that predictions from the met dept affect so many industries and sectors. In my country we are so used to these guys being wrong that we dont even curse them anymore:sweat_smile:

Both SK and PMY are looking beautiful and I liked the morning after scene:hwaiting2: It would be super fun if Shi woo pretends to be cool about it but keeps tempting Ha kyung at every opportunity :P The exes both are terrible, the less said the better. Its amazing how he hates her for working overtime but uses her money to buy him stuff AND also cons her out of it:surprisedwut:  I am also curious about Shi woo's family/ background. They havent shown us that yet, hope they cover it in the coming episodes. The team at the weather bureau is also good and I am curious about that man who hasnt met his family forever

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I just watched the first 2 episodes of the drama and surprisingly enough enjoyed them. :love:

I am not a fan of romance dramas normally, but the barf element (cheating fiancé) was what made me intrigued. @joccu @Lmangla you should consider watching the first episodes. :joy:

The bouquet scene was very funny, as was the end of the bed scene. Found Lee Si Woo's departure from Jin Ha Kyung's bed very cool. :glasses:

Not sure I will watch the full drama, as I tend to drop dramas left and right. But I will give this one a try.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I really enjoyed the first episodes. Do you know why? Because I was expecting a standard tender romance, where the main characters gradually begin to fall in love, but the authors decided to show the story on the other side, they first showed a passionate beginning, like lightning between the main characters. It's clear why they spent the night together so quickly,
because they were both lonely and in pain, they both needed it. But now, I hope, there will be an awareness that this is not just a passion for one night. Because the shaman told the truth "Take an umbrella, it will rain soon", she meant Si Woo, right?. And I think they liked each other at first sight. The drama is really great!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I hope the senior forecaster committed some grave crime that justifies his own family treating him like dirt. So far it just looks they only care about him that he gives them money. The way they were like "oh you're inconveniencing my life" when he turned up. It's warmer in Siberia than in that family apartment.

The ex fiancé and his wife: That relationship is of course doomed. It was rather quick that they married within 2 months. We don't know many details of how it happened, but something's off. Why would the reporter marry someone who is that bad with money ? Hmmm

The reporter did look guilty that she split up the couple, but also I hated her at first sight as she kept having that face as if she smelled something bad whenever her actual boyfriend turned up, even before he said something. ML committed a great crime making her dinner, that's why he was given the boot lol.

Now onto the main couple: It was surprising to see ML was "chubby" (they gave him only a doublechin in his ID photo though. Bad photoshop...), but it explains his happy go-lucky nature and rather naive view. However, after being cheated on, suddenly he becomes wise to give FL motivational oneliners. That's quite a turnaround from his earlier character - will he now be the Great Seducer? We will see.

It was surprising to see the station like that, especially all the press conferences. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Wow @backstreetboysfan great OST lineup for this drama!

I watched the first two episodes and I can't wait to see the two leads fall in love. Bit surprised at the one night stand... Seems like Shi Woo has some interest in Ha Kyung! The ex-fiancee is despicable and I can't believe he had the nerve to ask her about the apartment  :isannoyed: I knew from the moment I saw him that he is 100% cheating on her!

Interesting drama so far and I like how it portrays how important it is to forecast the weather correctly and how many people are impacted. I was reading in another discussion about this topic and people were saying that the drama does portray everything correctly and they were surprised at how accurate the drama is! So i'm glad that the drama took into consideration about being a meteorologist and a forecaster. Shows how much work and research the writer put in to create this drama. Definitely looking forward to the next episode! The only thing is that I regret starting the drama while it's ongoing because now I have to wait for future episodes :crybaby:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, ferily said:

Wow @backstreetboysfan great OST lineup for this drama!

I watched the first two episodes and I can't wait to see the two leads fall in love. Bit surprised at the one night stand... Seems like Shi Woo has some interest in Ha Kyung! The ex-fiancee is despicable and I can't believe he had the nerve to ask her about the apartment   I knew from the moment I saw him that he is 100% cheating on her!

Interesting drama so far and I like how it portrays how important it is to forecast the weather correctly and how many people are impacted. I was reading in another discussion about this topic and people were saying that the drama does portray everything correctly and they were surprised at how accurate the drama is! So i'm glad that the drama took into consideration about being a meteorologist and a forecaster. Shows how much work and research the writer put in to create this drama. Definitely looking forward to the next episode! The only thing is that I regret starting the drama while it's ongoing because now I have to wait for future episodes 

It is cool eh :), I can't wait to fall in love as well. I agree her ex is a jerk yeah same. Ohh that is so cool.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Okay chingus, I gave it another try and ep2 was way better than ep1. We actually saw more of Park Min-young in ep2 and how she actually noticed the irregularity/coming hail but didn't want to bother her sickly chief. She is actually quite smart and kind. Maybe I'll stick to the end.

But I still don't buy the romance. Park Min-young looks fine, but Song Kang looks too boyish (is it the hair?). Oh well, it has only been two eps, so I won't judge for now. Let's see what they bring next weekend.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, ferily said:

I watched the first two episodes and I can't wait to see the two leads fall in love. Bit surprised at the one night stand...

Only thing that made me want to watch this drama tbh. And the barf element of the cheating ex fiancé.

I like barf dramas:loolz:

7 hours ago, Kathia said:

But I still don't buy the romance. Park Min-young looks fine, but Song Kang looks too boyish (is it the hair?).

Honestly Song Kang's styling is too boyish for his role. He looks more like he's a college student. It's the hair AND the clothes.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Just saying, I havent started to watch this... but am excited!:lol:... Missing PMY (i wish she would go for more action stuff like Healer, but anything is fine) ...

Am going to watch it soon - the Memes of the one night stand, with references with WWWSK's characters are just hilarious :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1