[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

Off topic, but KGE said in the last interview of their fav scenes, when they filmed the ending of ep 11, she said they film for 3 days straight in Busan. Do you think that TKEM cast and crew rented a guest house or even booked hotel rooms for them? I love the idea that they spent time together for 3 days for filming at the same guest house or hotel. :wub: 

trust me my friend, you are fueling some crazy ideas here.. i bet there will be soon a fanfic about this moment.. "Love confession:Three nights in Busan".. 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

• LOL 21

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

How is this off topic?

THIS IS GOLD, ma friend. I repeat GOLD!

:lol:

lmao I mean off topic from the LMH post which we talk about rn. 

Oh? It could be on topic, could it be this pict taken in their guest house?? bc WDH also posted that same flower?? so maybe that girl behind is indeed KGE hemmm :phew:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

trust me my friend, you are fueling some crazy ideas here.. i bet there will be soon a fanfic about this moment.. "Love confession:Three nights in Busan".. 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Whatever comes out it, check the bottom, it will say MADE IN BUSAN

• LOL 15

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm gonna pop the shipper's bubble and say those gals at the back are innocent random bystander. He's in a cafe, somewhere. Enjoying his day with whoever is infront of him.

Oh boy. I can feel people shooting daggers at me as I type.

*runs and hides* :ph34r:

like how michael jackson says in his song: you are not alooooonnneee~

• LOL 7

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Which brings me back to our script @goldenashes97. Lmh and Hyun bin lives in the same building so THAT should complicate things even more. :scream: (Last I heard, they live in the same building) 

p.s. I hope y’all know our script is mostly based on actual facts. We only add in some details to spice things up. :lol:

Oh wow. We have to add that scene where they run into each other in the parking lot. Or the elevator glaring contest. It's a classic. 

Now I'm scared for the world. I'm not sure they can handle our drama. Some are already shooketh reading our synopsis and character description. What if we make them faint just by watching the first episode?

giphy.gif

• LOL 12

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m telling you, our script is based on actual facts. :lol:

The last time I remember lmh purchased an apartment, it was in the same building as several other celebrities, Hyun bin included. 

Do tell the name of the building...for cross checking later on with news from Dispatch. giphy.gif

:tounge_wink: Who comes in, must come out.  What a story to tell @goldenashes97 and @Heretorant.  :ph34r:

• LOL 10

12 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm gonna pop the shipper's bubble and say those gals at the back are innocent random bystander. He's in a cafe, somewhere. Enjoying his day with whoever is infront of him.

Not today, not today.

giphy.gif

Doesn’t look like a cafe to me. Not in my delusional mind! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Prerna said:

thjs one is a reliever from the previous ones guys......so enjoy on your own risk.....

I wonder why she did not interview him this TKEM time.  LMH's BEST INTERVIEWS were always with her!  My fave & funniest part comes around 3:15 mark till the end.  Though I cannot understand it, I can imagine what was being said

Too bad there is no english sub despite many requests.  In the 2nd part below, you will see how far back she has been interviewing him.  Must have been nice to have that kind of history :)

Gosh, am still 12 pp behind you guys.  Been busy at home and I just keep checking in here for any crumbs...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

The Google translated caption:  

I was shocked by Young's dating. But I like this melody too~ (Except for the masked kiss on the back) 

Ya'll I saw a comment on YT that KGE murmured "chunnunda" during that kiss. I re-watched a few times and I'm convinced that's what she said! It makes sense too - because she's throwing it back to their beheading (sexayyy) kiss in Ep 12 when she said chunnunda too. So she probably said that again as a joke (ad-lib possibly) which is why they both smiled LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Doesn’t look like a cafe to me. Not in my delusional mind! 

It looks like his agency building or something similar to the below video.. I mean the surrounding vibes...

cr owner 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

so on a serious note gals I have never seen this side of LMH like posting so often and that to such cute/slushy pictures like flower and all.....( @Heretorant please throw some light  on my thoughts):D

he has become more candid with his post ....as if he is in a very happy space right now....

I have Lott of points in my head we’re I feel he doesn’t have to do these kinda stuff until u have to put a desperate picture in front of your millions of fans....:

it’s like he is playing his cards with all the cryptic post.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Do tell the name of the building...for cross checking later on with news from Dispatch. giphy.gif

:tounge_wink: Who comes in, must come out.  What a story to tell @goldenashes97 and @Heretorant.  :ph34r:

You didn’t hear it from me.

https://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/06/news-lee-min-ho-neighbors-with-jang.html?m=1

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

NOPEEEEEEE!! Which cafe allows ladies to put their feet on the table that too without shoes:ph34r: 

(My inner self : Take a deep breath and Calm down.....Pyeha is definitely fueling the ship):D

• LOL 13
  • Love 2