[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Ummmm... this is way too cute!! 

My shipping heart cannot handle! It’s these little small gestures that just seals the deal for me! Who does that white acting? It’s too intimate and comfortable. They’re probably doing it subconsciously. It’s just a natural thing they do without noticing. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Morning fellow court ladies! :D

Something nice to kick start Tuesday!! :wub:

Let's hope SBS drops the bts later... Then we will definitely move past 600 pages today :w00t:

cr owner 

oh feeelllsssss hith righth inth theth kokoroth! ouch!

find you a man who always gives in to your shenanigans and be dumb together. or find you a man like lee gon. or simply get a lee min ho but sucks, you're not kim go eun.

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:
1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

He said it during an interview when the interviewer asked who is his ideal type. This happened 2 years before he met her on CITT. At that time he hadn't met her personally and saw her at a bus stop and liked her for her simplicity. When they worked together in CITT, even his fans could tell he liked her because he was playful and always smiling ans sometimes act shy. That's not his normal personality. He's usually quite serious according to his fans. 

I wouldn't say it was brave of PHJ to say his ideal type since LMH also did something similar during his interviews when he mentioned SHK as ideal woman. I know some LMH fans shipped him with her.

Wait? So he just saw her at bus stop and she became his ideal type... hmmmm... sorry but i cant relate.. hahahahahahah

I think this is totally shippable. Bus station or hairdresser, totally makes my heart waver. MinEun is shaking right about now lol. 

Petition that this thread be changed to PHJxKGE :lol::lol::lol:

57 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:
1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

I wouldn't say it was brave of PHJ to say his ideal type since LMH also did something similar during his interviews when he mentioned SHK as ideal woman. I know some LMH fans shipped him with her.

ooohh thank you for the explanation.

i remember encountering some comments saying that LMH should try his luck with SHK as she's on her own now. ngl, it took me by surprise since i didnt have any idea that she used to be his ideal woman, not until i read those comments.

He’s more general nowadays. But in the past when he was asked, her name came up several times. It’s very known that he’s a fan of shk. He once said he’d love to work with her but he’s afraid he’ll be shaking the whole time :lol:. And THAT, Min Ho ssi, is why you never got to work with her. Lol. 

But that was way in the past. Today, he’ll say something like someone who has a bright personality and knows what she wants in life. 

And you wonder why OIM is so crazy? When asked who is his ideal type, he’ll say, “you” referring to his fans :lol::lol::lol:

He’s all over now so you really don’t know what his type is. And imo, it’s very hard to pinpoint the kind of person you like. You can name your ideal type but when you’re attracted to someone, you’re just attracted to them. If asked today, he’ll say something else but truly be thinking kge :lol:

BUT one thing remains true, he likes someone with a bright personality. He’s always said that AND he was initially attracted to shk because of her character in full house, who is fun and lively. And I’ll refrain from saying anything further but... both x-factor kinda fit this description?

Don’t kill me.

*runs*

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

he was even outrightly stating she was his ideal type. dude surely was brave. 

i watched CITT too but was behind by two episodes for some reasons and seeing people's rants about the ending phew glad i stopped at episode 14. 

Me too! I didnt finish the series as well. And when i learnt about the ending, I just gave up on it....

It was a true letdown. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think this is totally shippable. Bus station or hairdresser, totally makes my heart waver. MinEun is shaking right about now lol. 

Petition that this thread be changed to PHJxKGE :lol::lol::lol:

Let's keep shipping within TKEM crew and inanimated objects. We can't have too many lifeboats or our main ship will sink. :joy:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Just now, koreaboooo said:

Let's keep shipping within TKEM crew and inanimated objects. We can't have too many lifeboats or our main ship will sink. :joy:

I was just getting started! Lol. 

I mean, just imagine sailing into the horizon with this many hot guys! If not for kge, they can be for us! :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 9

Just now, Heretorant said:

We don’t want this scene! We want MinEun ALONE! 

:rage:

Unless they secretly hold hands under the table lol.

i'm very positive they'll break their bones trying to reach out each other's hands. but i'm certainly down with that notion. a couple who break bones together, stay together.

• LOL 8

23 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i'm very positive they'll break their bones trying to reach out each other's hands. but i'm certainly down with that notion. a couple who break bones together, stay together.

Hahahaha OR they could be playing footsie :smirk:

*edit* I just looked again and the table is way too small lol. 

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We don’t want this scene! We want MinEun ALONE! 

:rage:

Unless they’re secretly holding hands under the table lol.

They are seated to far to hold hands..  may be some legs flirting :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

They are seated to far to hold hands..  may be some legs flirting :naughty:

We said the same thing :lol::lol::lol:

The table between them is so small, imagine them playing footsie and knocking the whole thing over lmfao :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

BUT one thing remains true, he likes someone with a bright personality. He’s always said that AND he was initially attracted to shk because of her character in full house, who is fun and lively. And I’ll refrain from saying anything further but... both x-factor kinda fit this description?

Don’t kill me.

*runs*

not really important , but talking about x-factor reminds me something, i recently just find out that the X-Factor Stylist is now the same with GE's.

And GE also now has the same Make up artist with the other X-factor. lol..

• LOL 11
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, lusciousgy said:

Meant to quote the bouquet post. Hey!!!! I got married after I caught a bouquet.....may the fate that chose them gives us all the happiness soon..lol! MinEun couple...we are with you. Morning Chinggus!

OMG me too!! I caught the bouquet on my cousin's wedding and I was single at that moment.

Then I met this man, dating for 2 years, and now he's my hubby.

I hope this will be the case for KGE and LMH too!! :wub:

• Love 14
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, magiclily said:

not really important , but talking about x-factor reminds me something, i recently just find out that the X-Factor Stylist is now the same with GE's.

And GE also now has the same Make up artist with both X-factors. lol..

It’s no wonder I see them both on the stylist’s Instagram page. 

Plot twist: KGE and X-factor are actually best friends and dislike lmh together. :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, magiclily said:

And GE also now has the same Make up artist with both X-factors. lol..

sike!

the wheels on the bus go round and round and round, all through (to) LMH~

sorry, cant help it. 

• LOL 7