[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

LOL..I realised that I had lost my marbles the moment I created an account for shipping at this age:crazy:

I don't think I can sue them if this ship sinks ( which I don't think soB)) for its not their fault that I fell in love with them and got fooled. I will quietly eat my huge dump of humble pie swearing never to watch any damn offscreen moments of any actors no matter how sizzling their chemistry is on-screen:lol:

On a serious note, your comment got me curious if I went over-board with my last post which was meant to be funny. Its never my intention to demean any observations made inside this thread. If so, please let me know so I don't cross that line :)

@HappyVibesIt was funny, DETAILED, and entertaining so don't worry about it! :tounge_xd:

The reason why I like this shippers thread so much is because people here don't take themselves too seriously.  The only serious business here is providing proof to support our ship.  Carry on ladies. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

Yes i agree with you and i think is the same for LMH..i noticed he behaved slightly differently at the early episodes of BTS towards KGE..the skinship and smirks between them just keep increasing BTS by BTS..lol..i think at the start they enjoyed working with each other and just goofing around on the set..then something developed between them and slowly they fall head over heels over each other especially LMH while KGE tries to still sort of block it off..is very obvious during the press con where she was shy and avoiding his gaze by touching her hair too many times! Lol...and the last few episodes these 2 lovebirds just couldnt hide it anymore..the BTS shows alot especially after episode 12 BTS..is so fishy the way the BTS is shown..the crew is also trying to hide something..i really wish them well! KGE is very cute in person and the way LMH looks at her my heart really cannot..he is going to spoil her..♡

Agree with you 100%!

They fell in love with each other slowly and then all at once. 

LMH posted a photo on IG today!! Pyeha??? Are you listening to us here??? Are there too many gifs of your lovely dance moves for your liking?? :lol: Time to post up a picture of you and Unnie please :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

He must be shaking his head right about now

‘Hello i’m on a date, sitting here with my queen with a flower behind my ear but all y’all wanna know who the commoners behind me?’

*ok zoom into his eyes, can see any reflections there?:ph34r:*

ok, back to RL

• LOL 17

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

He’s so beautiful!

Who are the girls in the back is all I care about lol. :lol::lol::lol:

NADO @Heretorant wht I am seeing is the flower and the HAT ......

I am just keeping my soju near me if ad fingers crossed if kge puts a post I am going to get sloshed in day light.....

• LOL 6

Okay all of my group chats exploded this morning!!!!! This thread is the same. :joy: 

My take is that Ggone put that flower in his ear and took the photo herself. That's my most logical shipper deduction.

Now please go date some more!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

Ladies I'm rewatching snippets of Goblin on YT because I'm going through some severe withdrawals. Help meeeee~~~~

OMG, me too!  I was laughing at GY's scene where he was lying on the bed (fetal position style) and explaining to Sungjae why he was sad.

(Backstory:  GY goes to the university where KGE takes an entrance test.  KGE sees her JHI and generally turns mush in front of her character's first love)

GY:  He touched her hair

Me: *Remembers the wheelchair scene*

GY:  And she was all shy

Me: *Remembers the wheelchair scene -- again*

hahahahahaha.  Withdrawal symptoms are real. 

p.s. KGE's cuteness in Goblin is off the charts.  I just wanna keep her and put her inside my pocket.  :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Off topic my friends,

The end of the show hit me so hard. I finally was able to go to work today (after taking 2 weeks off work for the drama, what a loser!). And to comfort my brokenhearted crazy soul, my phone is on nonstop play of the TKEM OST. It did not fail me. Any passenger on this ship who’s sick as I am, take my advice, download the sound track, it will help.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Look at the zoom they have done for the gals.....

if need be they will just pierce through that glass and stare like a perv to just check and confirm:.::  

but on a hind sight gals just check the white dress gal is wearing the same cap like KGE’s black one.....

I have thrown a neulear bomb and now you guys enjoy doing more FBI work

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Okay all of my group chats exploded this morning!!!!! This thread is the same. :joy: 

My take is that Ggone put that flower in his ear and took the photo herself. That's my most logical shipper deduction.

Now please go date some more!!! :wub:

I like where you’re going! ^_^

I’m wondering if that’s his place. If so, I can say the two girls in the back are his sister and mother. I’m not sasaeng enough to know what his building looks like or where he lives so I can’t confirm his location. 

Which brings me back to our script @goldenashes97. Lmh and Hyun bin lives in the same building so THAT should complicate things even more. :scream: (Last I heard, they live in the same building) 

p.s. I hope y’all know our script is mostly based on actual facts. We only add in some details to spice things up. :lol:

• LOL 12

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Look at the zoom they have done for the gals.....

if need be they will just pierce through that glass and stare like a perv to just check and confirm:.:: 

Twitter people are doing the dirty work. 

I see a black cushion on the back of the lady in white. I would say, that is KGE. Hah!

... and why highlight it with your hand, LMH?

• LOL 16
  • Insightful 1