[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I saw a photo earlier on IG tagging him, with the caption about someone seeing him in Jeju Island (they didn't take a photo of him though), but now I can't find that tagged photo anymore.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Sorry to pour cold water on our speculations but that girl can’t be kge because they’re in a public cafe. They would never go out dating causally like that unless they want to get caught.

The important thing to focus on though is that he was in Jeju, which we know her staffs were there recently. So, we can put two and two together and make an educated guess that they were there together :lol:

Or, it is her because they went together as a group and it’s not as suspicious. But then again, I feel like the cafe workers would have posted something. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Heretorant said:

Sorry to pour cold water on our speculations but that girl can’t be kge because they’re in a public cafe. They would never go out dating causally like that unless they want to get caught.

The important thing to focus on though is that he was in Jeju, which we know her staffs were there recently. So, we can put two and two together and make an educated guess that they were there together :lol:

Or, it is her because they went together as a group and it’s not as suspicious. But then again, I feel like the cafe workers would have posted something. 

I still think that isn't a cafe as it looks like a office building with a nice big reception or somebody's house.. there is only 1 table in the background so it can't be a cafe.. like @Heretorant says it's too obvious to appear in the cafe for them both...

We can at least safely conclude that they did go to Jeju... most likely separately with their own entourage and met up there privately...

These are not real time pics as it's too dangerous to do so... so basically LMH is telling us shippers "Did you guys figure it out already??"

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

14 minutes ago, awty said:

jeju? did they go together? maybe this is not his latest pic..i remember some rumor about kge staff in jeju.. 

Back then, i saw KGE's staff also uploaded another ig story of their group playing around at the beach in Jeju island, but no LMH or KGE in sight (obviously she would not record them even tho they were there)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Back then, i saw KGE's staff also uploaded another ig story of their group playing around at the beach in Jeju island, but no LMH or KGE in sight (obviously she would not record them even tho they were there)

The staff would record it, but will not share it without permission unless he/she wanna get fired :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

second this!

that would be too much of giveaway if true, which i highly doubt it is, at least as of now. 

and sorry to burst another bubble that girl is actually me. i've been holding back from spoiling it. i don't want to ruin the fun.

:ph34r::ph34r:

• LOL 18

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I still think that isn't a cafe as it looks like a office building with a nice big reception or somebody's house..

Chingu, you can’t think anymore when the facts have been thrown out there lol. :lol:

It’s a cafe. :lol:

Now all I’m thinking is, did lmh just pluck a flower from the cafe’s garden? :lol::lol::lol: I’m laughing so hard! 

• LOL 18

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Oh sure I need all the cold water in the world!! Can’t really functioning well at office because all speculations in my mind!!

thanks chinggu now I can back to work thingy peacefully (but I doubt myself LOL)

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, you can’t think anymore when the facts have been thrown out there lol. :lol:

It’s a cafe. :lol:

Now all I’m thinking is, did lmh just pluck a flower from the cafe’s garden? :lol::lol::lol: I’m laughing so hard! 

I will compromise... it's the cafe but a private dining area for them...:D

Okay I give up..... it's giving me a headache...:blink:

Edited by effyisme
  • LOL 12

29 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Both wearing white, both wearing black caps, both sitting on white chair, the black cushion behind her reminded me of the black Netflix pillow he offered her, him pointing his fingers with carefully careless attitude at the ladies as if he casually wants the fans to notice them.

I rest my case...:rolleyes::wub::D

Should I add the length of the hair, too? I measured it with accuracy, and it says, it’s KGE’s. Hah!

• LOL 22

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

I will compromise... it's the cafe but a private dining area for them...:D

Okay I give up..... it's giving me a headache...:blink:

It doesn’t matter, we just need to focus on JEJU ISLAND :lol:

It’s too big a coincidence! 

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, makshimus' mane said:

second this!

that would be too much of giveaway if true, which i highly doubt it is, at least as of now. 

and sorry to burst another bubble that girl is actually me. i've been holding back from spoiling it. i don't want to ruin the fun.

:ph34r::ph34r:

third! :lol:

I realized the girls hair is too stiff :w00t:

our Kim Go Eun is bouncy and longer I guess 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

They could have booked the whole cafe for their gathering and agencies could have told them no pictures allowed.  I am pretty sure that the girl in white is ms sunshine (based on her posture) unless it’s proven otherwise :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anjpoole said:

third! :lol:

I realized the girls hair is too stiff :w00t:

our Kim Go Eun is bouncy and longer I guess

KGE most prob cut/trimmed her hair after filming ended and its summer now... it's not stiff but because the hair is placed outside of the back of the chair thus it looked stiff...:D

• Like 7