[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:
7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Doesn’t look like a cafe to me. Not in my delusional mind! 

It looks like his agency building or something similar to the below video.. I mean the surrounding vibes...

The walls of the building looks too different. 

But, my question is, why is the girl barefoot? Lol. It can’t be a cafe. Or is it normal for Koreans to take off their shoes in public and put their feet on the table like that? :lol:

It could be his agency as it doesn’t look homey to me. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, Sandy M said:

Ya'll I saw a comment on YT that KGE murmured "chunnunda" during that kiss. I re-watched a few times and I'm convinced that's what she said! It makes sense too - because she's throwing it back to their beheading (sexayyy) kiss in Ep 12 when she said chunnunda too. So she probably said that again as a joke (ad-lib possibly) which is why they both smiled LOL.

What is that supposed to mean? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

NOPEEEEEEE!! Which cafe allows ladies to put their feet on the table that too without shoes:ph34r: 

(My inner self : Take a deep breath and Calm down.....Pyeha is definitely fueling the ship):D

YOU! YOU said what I said!

Great minds think alike! 

*Internet high five*

• LOL 5

Just now, Heretorant said:

The walls of the building looks too different. 

But, my question is, why is the girl barefoot? Lol. It can’t be a cafe. Or is it normal for Koreans to take off their shoes in public and put their feet on the table like that? :lol:

It could be his agency as it doesn’t look homey to me. 

Putting feet on table seems like something KGE would do. She likes to be comfortable.

But then I don't want to hope too much and think it may be his sister and mother. :ph34r:

• LOL 7

Just now, koreaboooo said:

Putting feet on table seems like something KGE would do. She likes to be comfortable.

But then I don't want to hope too much and think it may be his sister and mother. :ph34r:

I don't think it's his mother and sister as the physiques doesn't match... its either KGE or his staff in which he is just teasing them... :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sandy M said:

Ya'll I saw a comment on YT that KGE murmured "chunnunda" during that kiss. I re-watched a few times and I'm convinced that's what she said! It makes sense too - because she's throwing it back to their beheading (sexayyy) kiss in Ep 12 when she said chunnunda too. So she probably said that again as a joke (ad-lib possibly) which is why they both smiled LOL.

Yaaaaahhh :flushed: now that you’ve said chunnuda that’s the only thing I see when I watch the kiss. And it really looks like it

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Both wearing white,

both wearing black caps,

both sitting on white chair,

the black cushion behind her reminded me of the black Netflix pillow he offered her,

him pointing his fingers with carefully careless attitude at the ladies as if he casually wants the fans to notice them.

I rest my case...:rolleyes::wub::D

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

I mean yes very close to that

--------

• Like 10
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

WTH THAT'S FAST 

why is none in the ship considering to work for CIA or FBI? you'll be highly qualified with your top notch unrivaled detective skillzz

I will still think that's KGE unless proven otherwise. Right about now, I'm tired of waiting for something solid. I'll just go with my delulu :joy:

• LOL 14

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

YOU! YOU said what I said!

Great minds think alike! 

*Internet high five*

I think it’s a vacation home or some shooting site.....

And feet on table is so offffff in a cafe.....(I can’t go to that cafe ever....sorry)

and yes for sure it’s not his family.....

thinking of kge being there is like a far fetched dream guys we can’t dream that big soo soon ....:

time will come to dream that big also......

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Do you guys remember KGE staff posted something about holiday in Jeju after the final shooting day but she then erased it?

so if the cafe is really in Jeju, does it mean KGE were really in Jeju back then having a holiday with LMH?

I LOST MY SANITY.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 10
  • Blob 1