[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

He’s fueling the ship! He’s totally giving us hope. We need more breadcrumbs like this! 

I say MORE! MORE! GIVE ME MORE! 

I don’t know if anyone else here is celebrating but I know for sure they were in Jeju island together! I’m a happy camper. 

Maybe SBS told him that they're not gonna drop the ep 16 BTS today, that's why he decided to feed our delulu mind to prevent us from malnutrition.... what a thoughtful king!!

But no, SBS have to give us something!!!

• LOL 11

11 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

You and me both! 

Another one from me

#10 THE MAKEOVER: the one where male asks female out on a date and the female doesn't have 'fancy' clothes so male buys female pretty dresses PLUS full makeover. I HATE this with a passion. I'm so happy KES doesn't go this route, because this kind of scene is very fitting for the couple. With LG being a king and JTE wearing loose outfits all the time. 

SAMEE hate the typical makeover scenes too much...i love that LG prepared all kinds of outfit for TE to choose 

11 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

I wasnt an avid or active fan of ANY korean actor male or female although i know a lot of them by face but not by name , i basically just have my favorites which is largely due to the quality of their performances in dramas i have seen, and once you make an impression on me, i always look forward to your projects, but then i have always been objective regardless and never a crazy shipper or a controlling fan. 

I watched Lee min ho first Heirs and liked him, then went ahead to watch his other dramas available on netflix like BOF etc, saw LOTBS only when it came on netflix, loved some of the OSTs and that was it, i am usually always stuck on the older guys like Cha Seung Won, Jo in sung, Gong yoo etc who are my age range than the kdrama hot boys but since they are hardly on small screens like the younger guys, I just basically make do with what's available.

Saw Kim Go eun in Goblin and loved her cute energetic character and saw that she was in CITT and loved her clumsy cute character with park hae jin, i didnt really enjoy her movie with jung hae in much, but watched anyways and forgot she was even in it so fast. 

When this drama release date was announced i was patiently waiting for all the episodes to air so I could binge watch, until i saw their press conference and was shocked at what i saw, i don't need to watch past BTS of other co-stars to know  the difference when i see a man falling in love before my eyes, i saw Lee min ho being vulnerable by wearing his heart on his sleeves and that's when my interest was piqued more in the drama, dug up his page and found out he posted her picture on his page, what caught me was he posted the most controversial one of her head on his lap as the first image  instead of hiding it in the other slides to avoid speculations, i knew then and there that he reaaaaaaaaaaly liked his female lead kim Go eun, so i wasn't surprised when BTS started coming out and he was shooting hearts like a young boy in love and honestly i was impressed that he wasn't ashamed to show how he felt towards her,  its rare to see some of his status who basically has it all willing to go all out to show he likes a girl, that's tells he isn't self absorbed, it shows he is grounded and humble enough to accept that fact he fell in love with the female lead a lot of his fans and netizens kicked against and has the courage to go after her without the fear of cameras around, to the point of even fueling dating rumors himself by posting more of their private moments on set on his page.(i still believe he posted those pictures to ward off his competition)

I believe the ship sailed already and if it didn't i am 99% convinced it can never be because Lee min ho didn't sail it , but instead KIm Go eun refused it sailing, because i see lots of people say LMH shouldn't let her go, but they forget that he cant force her to stay, he has done more than the regular guy to prove he likes her beyond the physical, he proved to us that he adores and appreciates her as a person and for that he will forever have my respect and support because he truly earned it, so following him on IG is only natural.

Miss taera byte will also always have my support too as i respect her personal decisions for her life, i can only hope she sees the value in the man who has shown he really loves just like what we have seen and she is able to get brave and make the right decision because i know she will be under a lot of pressure to chose amongst many suitors.    

this was such a wholesome read!! i truly hope for the best for both of them too <3

• Like 12

now gals I have worn my detective hat and I am saying this.....

in the 2nd pic I am dead sure he is giving his legendary smirky smile under that mask.....with that finger heart,,,,pinch,,,,pointing to that gal/kge whtrver you guys wanna think.....

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I have the same plant in my back yard I will  have to throw it out now,,,,,otherwise always sleeping and having gutter thoughts about adam(LMH) and eve(kge)

****but the bigger issue is wht will I tell

my hubby why I am throwing it out.....boz gardening his territory....

Don't throw it out @Prerna, LG already suggested how to make good use of it :tounge_wink:

*runs*

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, effyisme said:

KGE most prob cut/trimmed her hair after filming ended and its summer now... it's not stiff but because the hair is placed outside of the back of the chair thus it looked stiff...:D

and her back rested to the chair so we cant see the actual length as well but all in all that girl’s body physique speaks kim go eun. but too much giveaway, if thats her. And why is she seated away from lmh? Ahhh i dont know anymore :lol::sweatingbullets: my head hurts

• LOL 10

5 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

he was even outrightly stating she was his ideal type. dude surely was brave. 

i watched CITT too but was behind by two episodes for some reasons and seeing people's rants about the ending phew glad i stopped at episode 14. 

speaking of which both PHJ and LMH said the exact SAME first impression of KGE during interviews :vicx: both said 수수하다 (kinda like pleasantly simple looking?) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

He is really active these days... he is posting when we least expect.. and what's with the flower? :D

Yeah what is with the flower and that hand sign and that girl behind looks like the kind of hat kge usually wears hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

now gals I have worn my detective hat and I am saying this.....

in the 2nd pic I am dead sure he is giving his legendary smirky smile under that mask.....with that finger heart,,,,pinch,,,,pointing to that gal/kge whtrver you guys wanna think.....

Not sure but all I know is he’s cute behind the mask. I can just tell :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 4

44 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so as per this tweet he was in jeju yesterday and so on....

speculations are endless but let’s enjoy our DELULU mind.....

Ummm, is that a clickbait picture?!  Because I seriously clicked on it and was scanning to find LMH in the crowd.  

giphy.gif

Not healthy people.  not healthy at all. 

• LOL 17

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

I wonder why she did not interview him this TKEM time.  LMH's BEST INTERVIEWS were always with her!  My fave & funniest part comes around 3:15 mark till the end.  Though I cannot understand it, I can imagine what was being said

She did. She was the interviewer for TKEM Press con

• Like 1

Geeze ladies! Every time I finish reading one page, there’s another page added to the thread! Finally caught up! :sweat_smile:

Man, Twitterverse has some insane FBI/CIA/CSI potential recruits. LOL

My thoughts regarding LMH’s most recent IG post... There is absolutely NO WAY he doesn’t know that people are speculating about him and KGE. The girl in the picture may or may not be KGE but he is totally fanning the flames and I’m pretty sure he knows it.

At the moment, I am personally leaning towards it being KGE. About 55% yes it’s KGE and 45% it’s not.

I find it strange the way he’s posing in the second picture, like he is deliberately drawing attention to the ladies in the back.

But part of me is also unsure if KGE would bare her feet and put them up like that in a public cafe, even if it was rented out for a private event (I may be biased but feet are gross :lol: and I’m pretty sure it’s rude In most cultures to put them up like that so casually in a place that’s not your own home?)

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Well of course, I already broke it down, the flower on your head indicates someone who’s crazy in the korean culture.

Lmh puts a flower on his head? His fingers about to form a heart? Means he’s crazy in love with the girl behind him, who is kge. 

Omg, I think I need to win an award for this! I just figured out his cryptic message :lol::lol::lol:

My take is LMH is saying kge look wht you have done to me 

I have become a dork/crazy guy with deep richard simmons in love with you showing all kinda finger signs (love) now and still you are stuck head down in your phone suspecting me with wdw just because he also had the same flower.....

comeon babe it’s you only you whtrver these RCL gals say it’s always been you....

• LOL 17