[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lmh and Hyun bin lives in the same building so THAT should complicate things even more. :scream: (Last I heard, they live in the same building) 

Taking notes

Is this for real? Dontcha be pulling my legs. I wanna go visit (read:stalk) when I go to seoul again. Hehhehehehehhehehhe

• LOL 10

4 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Twitter people are doing the dirty work. 

I see a balck cushion on the back of the lady in white. I would say, that is KGE. Hah!

her feet look like goeun and ofcourse the hat.. this is her style

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Let's see if Queen also posts today, preferably with at least one of these minimum requirements :glasses::

- wearing white

- wearing flowers on one of her ear

- posing with her signature peace sign

- posing in front of similar building

- posing with King's silhouette

- posing with King himself :ph34r:

Some more (we have to widen our match for lovestagram you know)

- posing with black mask

- posing with two guys in the background

- posing with a black cap

- posing with a bending staff in background:lol:

- posing with one eyes closed ( remember "eyes closed" is the key for JTE winning the minomi ):P Pyeha might be indirectly signalling that here...

- posing with flowered tee if not with original flowers..

Possibilities are endless!!

Moral : We will match no matter what KGE postB)

20 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

@HappyVibesIt was funny, DETAILED, and entertaining so don't worry about it! :tounge_xd:

The reason why I like this shippers thread so much is because people here don't take themselves too seriously.  The only serious business here is providing proof to support our ship.  Carry on ladies. 

giphy.gif

Okieeeee then...lets watch togetherB)

giphy.gif

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

He's wearing white, that lady is wearing white. If that's not KGE, should I jump the ship and drown now? 

SBS better upload the BTS today or I just might literally cry about everything and anything! The separation anxiety is very, very real. :lol:   

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Taking notes

Is this for real? Dontcha be pulling my legs. I wanna go visit (read:stalk) when I go to seoul again. Hehhehehehehhehehhe

I’m telling you, our script is based on actual facts. :lol:

The last time I remember lmh purchased an apartment, it was in the same building as several other celebrities, Hyun bin included. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 4

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I’m just wondering, is lmh perhaps teasing fans? Or does he have absolutely no idea that half the world is assuming he’s dating kge? As if we aren’t crazy enough already, he throws oil into the fire! :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I’m just delulu and his photos are completely innocent! 

To be completely sane, the girl in the dress and hat also looks like it can be his sister. 

How does he not know he's being shipped with KGE?? It's all over social media and his team will definitely know too..

He is fuelling more speculation by posting all these cryptic posts instead of toning down if there is really nothing between them..

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

13 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Off topic my friends,

The end of the show hit me so hard. I finally was able to go to work today (after taking 2 weeks off work for the drama, what a loser!). And to comfort my brokenhearted crazy soul, my phone is on nonstop play of the TKEM OST. It did not fail me. Any passenger on this ship who’s sick as I am, take my advice, download the sound track, it will help.

Hugs to you...totally gets it. Hope it gets better soon.i have the OST playlist on my spotify too

• Like 3
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Off topic my friends,

The end of the show hit me so hard. I finally was able to go to work today (after taking 2 weeks off work for the drama, what a loser!). And to comfort my brokenhearted crazy soul, my phone is on nonstop play of the TKEM OST. It did not fail me. Any passenger on this ship who’s sick as I am, take my advice, download the sound track, it will help.

:bawling:

We are all sailing on the same boat, whether it be MinEun or TKEM withdrawals or both. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Off topic my friends,

I’m going about my house busying myself with some serious cleaning, bathroom sinks and floors, etc. while listening to the ost :joy:

• LOL 7

I'm gonna pop the shipper's bubble and say those gals at the back are innocent random bystander. He's in a cafe, somewhere. Enjoying his day with whoever is infront of him.

Oh boy. I can feel people shooting daggers at me as I type.

*runs and hides* :ph34r:

• LOL 23

7 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Some more (we have to widen our match for lovestagram you know)

- posing with black mask

- posing with two guys in the background

- posing with a black cap

- posing with a bending staff in background:lol:

- posing with one eyes closed ( remember "eyes closed" is the key for JTE winning the minomi ):P Pyeha might be indirectly signalling that here...

- posing with flowered tee if not with original flowers..

Possibilities are endless!!

Moral : We will match no matter what KGE postB)

Omg your comment! always cracks me up:joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Off topic, but KGE said in the last interview of their fav scenes, when they filmed the ending of ep 11, she said they film for 3 days straight in Busan. Do you think that TKEM cast and crew rented a guest house or even booked hotel rooms for them? I love the idea that they spent time together for 3 days for filming at the same guest house or hotel. :wub: 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Taking notes

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I like where you’re going! ^_^

I’m wondering if that’s his place. If so, I can say the two girls in the back are his sister and mother. I’m not sasaeng enough to know what his building looks like or where he lives so I can’t confirm his location. 

Which brings me back to our script @goldenashes97. Lmh and Hyun bin lives in the same building so THAT should complicate things even more. :scream: (Last I heard, they live in the same building) 

p.s. I hope y’all know our script is mostly based on actual facts. We only add in some details to spice things up. :lol:

So the last deet that I read is they both are from the same locality not bldg.....and gals 

@Heretorant @extrodinairey

@goldenashes97 let’s together go to sk and have a gals party there and it can help in our script bldg also.....on the spot researching....

wht say gals post covid let’s meet in Seoul...::::

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Ima Imo said:

Off topic, but KGE said in the last interview of their fav scenes, when they filmed the ending of ep 11, she said they film for 3 days straight in Busan. Do you think that TKEM cast and crew rented a guest house or even booked hotel rooms for them? I love the idea that they spent time together for 3 days for filming at the same guest house or hotel. :wub: 

How is this off topic?

THIS IS GOLD, ma friend. I repeat GOLD!

:lol:

• LOL 20
  • Love 2