[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

See??? How can we not connect when they posted only minutes apart?? And flexing again the alleged couple shoes?? I was driving when I got ig notification but I was only notified of kge's post! So when traffic light was on red, I took a glance of her post and didn't expect we'll get crumbs as it looks like a promotional pic. And few hours later I opened twitter and everybody's spazzing and only then I realized ig betrayed me. No “actorleeminho just posted a photo" notification for me and I was late to the party.

Sad Pouting GIF

This could have been me earlier if I got both notification and I missed the experience :(

happy road trip GIF

But well it might have saved me from causing chaos on the road lol. Any form of distraction is dangerous so spazzing+driving is nono. So I'll just party late here. 

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

I need healing

thum2.jpg?type=w1200

Headling Sound Company Started by the Warm Hearts of BH Actors

%EA%B9%80%EA%B3%A0%EC%9D%8004.jpg?type=w

Recording timing of actress Kim Go Eun, who showed a true passion for recording, matching the tone to the lyrics, with different variations!

%EA%B9%80%EA%B3%A0%EC%9D%8003.jpg?type=w

Recordings are made with a sweet and warm heart

Spoiler

%EA%B9%80%EA%B3%A0%EC%9D%8001.jpg?type=w

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30044673&memberNo=21724264

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Blob 6

26 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Can you please explain to me how to place material in the "spoilers" window

Their is one eye on top right side, click once for spoiler content.

For name display just type ‘@‘ and then type the name you want to address to, it will show a drop down of same names.You can choose from their and continue writing.

p.s I m in love with BLOB :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

Last night before I went to sleep, I read @masunni and @Onlyforlovediscussion about out the beheading kiss. That kept me awake for ages. The line 'touching each other' made me choke for sure lol. I couldn't stop thinking about the scene. So much so that I had to break it down into stages!! 

Stage 1 - Peck on the neck. He thinks it's about time we get intimate. 

Stage 2 - Peck on the lips to silence her defiance. A warning to her that he's about to become very inconsiderate! 

Stage 3 - He's going in! His eyes are half open because he wants to see her respond to his kiss. He's making sure she's yielding to him...and that she wants him as much as he wants her. Our Queen did not dissapoint. She kissed him back with just as much passion. She's not going to go timid now. 

Stage 4 - They paused to gaze into each other's eyes and lips. They know there's no going back now. No way. Neither of them could deny their desire for each other. 

I surrender. I don't know how actors/actresses can kiss like that and not let the surge of desire travel to other regions (I mean, their hearts of course. What are you lot thinking?!) :bashful:

And this morning, waking up to the couple posts, I could hardly concentrate to get ready for work!! There's 24hrs a day, 7 days a week and it just happened that they posted minutes apart from each other?? No way. On this ship, there's no such thing as coincidences anymore. They may even have been together when they posted on their IG today. "Are you ready my love? I'll post and then you do it. The shippers are going to have a really goooood day".

Can i also add. Pyeha's phone. IPhone grey case with the square camera bit. That's what our queen was holding at the TKEM Reunion gathering. Ahh... I love them so much. I've never loved a couple whom I've never met before, so much :love:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

Ladies, compare to most shippers, I was a late-comer. I only watched TKEM after it's completed filming/airing (long story). I really must back-read! Can anybody tell me the sequence of things. Amazing if you know the dates pleaseee pretty please:sparklyeyes: Between filming, Press Con, Netflix interview and Jenga interview. I'm trying to find LMH x KGE timeline....

• Like 4

Top 3 Favorite Couples With The Best Chemistry In Dramas From The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

Laure Nov 26, 2020  ·  10,695 Views

the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-minho-kim-goeun-chemistry-COVER.gif

In 2020 dramas, there a lot of couples that show perfect chemistry on screen. They make viewers' hearts flutter with their romantic scenes and make them cry with their heartbreaking scenes.

Back on Nov. 16, we have asked Kpopmap readers to choose their favorite couple with the best chemistry in dramas of the first half of 2020. A lot of you have voted, thank you for your votes!

Here are the current vote results based on data retrieved on Nov. 26, 2020.

1. Lee Gon (Lee MinHo) & TaeEul (Kim GoEun) - "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Emperor Lee Gon and lieutenant TaeEul took the first place with a huge amount of votes. They are the favorite couple of Kpopmap readers (first half of 2020).

The couple stole the heart of viewers with their beautiful horse rides, strong will to protect each other, and romantic moments in the middle of life-threatening scenes and fantastic events.

Top 3 Favorite Couples With The Best Chemistry In Dramas From The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-favorite-couples-with-the-best-chemistry-in-dramas-from-the-first-half-of-2020-of-kpopmap-readers/

This two deserve an award. I really hope and wish both can attend SBS Award and receive their recognition. I will flip SBS website if they didnt win. Pray hard shipper, that's all we can ever do for them.

:Please:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 6

Wow. KGE voice is so soothing. Seriously, it’s so distinct and calming.  Kind of like LMH’s voice too. I bet a song duet would be bomb from them.  Also, the book/ story she read is very touching, deep and sophisticated... perfect selection to reflect her personality and style.  Impressed. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 6/10/2020 at 3:57 PM, koreaboooo said:

@Miadee First laid eyes on her 16 July 2015 during a BiFan awards ceremony for her Fantasia Award. He laughed at her comment thankful for the event where she is able to dressed beautiful. As mentioned LMH was a fan of KGE. :D

enter wormhole to year 2019...

During that bed scene filming they've already known each other for around 6 months. He's been pursuing her since November or maybe since he met her.

• The filming for TKEM started October 23.
  • LMH mentioned he first met her on set, chicken PPL scene in Episode 2. In a Taiwanese interview, he mentioned, meeting KGE was like a shock since he had only saw her in awards ceremonies before.
  • If you check LMH's IG, he posted the photo of the trees on November 21. At that time he was already really smitten with her as we can tell from the fancam. @RoadBetween wants to add cupid strike. :wub:
  • Sometime in February, they filmed the 1st police station scene. @Miadee
  • We think he may have confessed to her around February since he posted It's such a random date to "promote" TKEM that there must be some significance behind it.
  • Sometime in March, filming 1st bamboo scene. @Miadee
  • March 2, he posted wishing for spring to come sooner which could be an indication of him waiting for her answer. Plum blossom tree was behind him. Spring is KGE's favorite season.
  • March 20, KGE's roaming in Busan spotted from Episode 5.
  • March is when Swoon and SBS interviews were also filmed.
  • April 9, waterfront date filming spotted from Episode 9. @Miadee
  • April 15, KGE had the interview for ELLE May2020 magazine where she mentioned LMH and her are very similar.
  • April 16 KGE posted Netflix group photos.
  • April 17 was the press conference. He also posted a photo that day with Coco and the doll of their "first date" as LG/JTE. Don't think KGE accepted him yet since she still called him 'sunbae'. @Kaydeelee adding LMH oozing confidence he will get her to call him oppa later. :lol:
  • April 23, LMH and KGE posted more Netflix promotional photos. KGE were all safe group  + one couple photo but LMH posted 3 of couple photo with the lap shot as his first cover photo. @RoadBetween
  • Sometime in late April they filmed the emotional hug bamboo scene from Episode 10. Same day KGE received coffee truck from In-Na.@Miadee
  • May 1 may be the day they filmed the bed scene.
  • May 2, Busan rescue scene filming of kiss and hug end of Episode 11 and beginning of Episode 12. @Miadee
  • May 8 was the day he posted the sunset photo. KGE posted a clip of them moving to some music. This is when LMH started posting in a pattern.
  • May 15, KKN posted something. KGE posted LMH and her looking at their filming together.
  • May 16, KGE posted something similar to KKN.
  • May 17, LMH posted something. Maybe jealous of KGE having fun with KGE.
  • May 18, WDH posted something (distraction?). KGE also posted in response to LMH's post. She was probably jealous.
  • May 20, hospital scene from episode 15 filming.
  • May 22, they both posted the beach photos. Did she accept him after that?
  • May 23, WDH posted eating daisy. @Miadee maybe in front of Alley?
  • May 26, KGE and WDH went to naengmyeon restaurant and signed signature for the boss.
  • May 28, last day of filming at Nonsan Sunshine Land. 
  • June 2, LMH posted blurry self wearing outfit from the CCTV kiss scene.
  • June 4, KGE posted her favorite scene in TKEM (rescue scene) asking to watch TKEM with her tomorrow.
  • June 5, KGE posted LMH's favorite scene in TKEM (on the horse together where he introduced himself as LG). LMH posted himself watching TKEM with Minoz doll from LG/JTE's first date saying let's watch TKEM together.
  • June 7, KGE's costume designer posted video of picnic at Jeju. KGE's manager also posted their trip at Jeju.
  • June 9, KGE posted throwback photo with her hand to her face. LMH posted 2 photos with hand to his face. Not sure if intentional matching since the day before some fans noted could also match his ex. :sweatingbullets: He also posted a video of him waving his middle finger pointing at camera.
  • June 11, KGE posted photo with plum blossom tree. Maybe response to LMH's plum blossom tree where he wished for spring.
  • June 12, KGE posted video of herself during the autumn leaves. Response to LMH's Nov 21 photo? LMH posted two photos of him lying down. WDH commented telling him to wake up.
  • June 13, everyone posted final photos for TKEM and cake thanking staffs.
  • June 15, LMH posted photos at Glomuro Cafe at Jeju with Daisy behind his ear. Was spotted with his guy friends (F4).
  • June 16, LMH posted blurry photos at Jeju beach. Someone spotted him there as well. Video clip spotted the F4 having fun at the beach. KGE was spotted at sashimi restaurant in Cheongdam. 
  • June 19, LMH posted photoshoot photos for converse, pink and blue converse. There was a short clip of him shaking his foot. Someone asked KGE's father why she hasn't been updating her IG and he replied she's busy with preparation for Hero opening and reviewing next work. KKN mentioned the TKEM group has a group chat during a Vlive.
  • June 22, LMH's birthday. Posted photo and video with his fan gifts at his agency.
  • June 24, WDH posted letter telling fans he's leaving for military service in July. Maybe in 2 years time, he'll make it back for wedding? :lol:
  • June 25, KGE posted throwback Paris photo. Comment "When was it..." Can be linked back to LMH's Paris trip last year around his birthday. @Lara2020 LMH changed his FB profile pic to match his IG profile pic. Can be noted his profile pic was a photo taken during his Paris photoshoot.
  • June 26, WDH posted a photo of him wearing a shirt with the word PARIS on it. 
  • June 28, KGE might have been spotted having early birthday celebration with friends and staff at Koreabul restaurant at Seoul. 
  • July 2, LMH posted on KGE's birthday at 4:58AM KST with a love song as BGM. :wub: KGE posted at night 3 cake photos and a photo with her bouquets. At 11PM KST, LMH posted 3 photos. One of them has white borders. KGE's friend shared on IG a shipper's post on KGE rabbit thread.
  • July 3, WDH posted image of a selfie circling a reflection of himself in the background. Photo matches with LMH's June 15 post. Is WDH imitating shippers with the circling reflection?
  • July 4, LMH posted at 3:40AM KST, reading a new script? Reflection behind him shows empty pages. 
  • July 5, WDH and LMH posted WDH going away party for his military service at the JOY 187 salon. 
  • July 6, WDH enlisted for military service.
  • July 10, WDH's birthday. Seems like LMH and KGE keeping very quiet since WDH's departure.
  • July 12, LMH's staffs and KGE's staff were hanging out together shown on IG.
  • July 13, LMH posted a video of him parked in a car on driver's side on a rainy day with this song as BGM.
  • July 14, KGE posted thanking fans on Silver Day for Lego gifts of her characters she portrayed before. Posted around 1AM KST
  • July 16, LMH posted twice- B/W photo of new project and 2 colored photos of his new CF on camping. His staff also posted at camping CF location.
  • July 18, KGE's father posted a photo of KGE barbecuing. 
  • July 19, LMH and KGE's staff met up together. May not pertain to LMH and KGE but nice to know members of TKEM are close together. 
  • July 20, Kim Appa liked and replied to shipper's comment.
  • July 22, KGE and KYJ posted them both showing off a dance studio.
  • July 28, KGE posted a throwback photo that KYJ took of her.
  • August 5, LMH posted an invitation from LV for a virtual fashion show. KGE posted a throwback photo of her endorsing Chanel.

@PeekaboohooI think this is what you need? This is actually pinned in the first page. But this needs some updates. A lot happened after August 5 haha

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, masunni said:
In 2020 dramas, there a lot of couples that show perfect chemistry on screen. They make viewers' hearts flutter with their romantic scenes and make them cry with their heartbreaking scenes.

Not sure if you all can see the gif above, but I never realized how soft LMH looked at KGE. He instinctively looked at her when she was turning her head to him. And I cannot tell if his eyes are on her eyes or lips. All I can say is, this makes my heart flutter thinking how good looking he is and also so loving towards KGE (or JTE, doesn't matter who, they are the same).

Seriously, I am falling more and more for LMH each time I watch these gifs, videos of him and more so, when I look at his IGs and think about his way of showing her (and showing us) his heart. I just wish to see more and more of his interactions with her, and it will also be nice to see how she reacts with him too.

By the way, I thought he started filming Pachinko already but then why did some fans say he got a haircut yesterday in preparation for the filming? Anyway, seems like his official schedule states he has a promotional video (CF?) today, perhaps that was why he went to the hair salon?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Ladies, compare to most shippers, I was a late-comer. I only watched TKEM after it's completed filming/airing (long story). I really must back-read! Can anybody tell me the sequence of things. Amazing if you know the dates pleaseee pretty please Between filming, Press Con, Netflix interview and Jenga interview. I'm trying to find LMH x KGE timeline....

It may be on the 1st page or somewhere in the earlier pages... (look for posts after May 22) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

Their is one eye on top right side, click once for spoiler content.

For name display just type ‘@‘ and then type the name you want to address to, it will show a drop down of same names.You can choose from their and continue writing.

p.s I m in love with BLOB :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation! Now I will be able to correctly place materials in my posts. It's nice that such kind and helpful people are on this portal.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

A girl posted the pictures of LMH and the dog on her ig today, and the account was public before, but suddenly it became private. Not to spread any rumours but it is indeed very strange.

she posted LMH pictures with the dog (I guess she is the owner) and tagged LMH. This must attract attention from fans. If she doesn’t want the account to be known by the public, why did she post it? It’s just strange. And it’s very rare for LMH costars to post pictures of him in their ig too. Um...

The entertainment industry is indeed very complicated. And I am thankful our captain is faithful and sincere. :fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Hi guys, have anyone heard about the mess going on from the morning.
So basically CBD had a insta live yesterday and someone asked does LMH has a girlfriend and he answered  no he does not have a girlfriend at this moment.and some antis started screaming and blaming shippers for spamming his Ig.Like Duhhh it’s just a question not anything related to kge and also he would ofcouse day no.He is not going to declare about lmh personal life in his IG right!!A user also mentioned ‘do you know kge’ to which he said no.

Personally speaking,I think he should have avoided noticing questions related to someone else personal life but even if he answered it’s okay.

Edit-

I read somewhere that cbd actully replied that yes he knows kge and likes her work.Pure Profetional reply nothing else.

Basically no one knows the truth of what he actually replied:joy:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Onlyforlove said:

So basically CBD had a insta live yesterday and someone asked does LMH has a girlfriend and he answered  no he does not have a girlfriend at this moment.and some antis started screaming and blaming shippers for spamming his Ig.Like Duhhh it’s just a question not anything related to kge and also he would ofcouse day no.He is not going to declare about lmh personal life in his IG right!!A user also mentioned ‘do you know kge’ to which he said no.

Personally speaking,I think he should have avoided noticing questions related to someone else personal life but even if he answered it’s okay.

Just my personal opinion. On one hand, one should not have asked questions not related to him. After all, he is the one doing live, it is not nice to ask about another celeb's life, even if that celeb is his good friend. He is not obliged to answer. But he probably thought it might be suspicious if he didn't answer, so what sort of answer could he give? The natural turn of events would be to deny. Which in turn ignite wars among fans, which might eventually cause a few shippers to start doubting about the ship and such. I really wish that all shippers could have a healthy mindset to leave the couple and their friends and family alone, not bother them with questions about the couple at all. We can fantasise and delulu here on this forum, or in fan accounts without tagging the couple at all. No harm done. It is precisely because we have many people disturbing the peace of family and friends, and also commenting on the couple's IG so often about the dating rumors, that shippers are often under attack by other ships plus oims and what not, for being delusional and improper behavior. I know not all LMH-KGE shippers are like that, but it becomes quite frustrating to hear of all these fanwars and accusations flying around, and i believe this is not what LMH-KGE would have wanted us to do. They love their fans and are appreciative of all their fans have done showing their love, but i believe fanwars and fans going directly and disturbing the peace of mind of family and friends are definitely not something they would approve of. Let us be responsible shippers. We owe it to LMH-KGE to be responsible fans. They have both tried so hard to be accessible to their fans in so many ways, so let us not disappoint them. 

• Like 9
  • Unamused 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Delphiniams said:

On one hand, one should not have asked questions not related to him

Even if people can go overboard to  ask abt lmh cause you cannot stop few over enthugiastics but it was absolutely wrong to mention the girl.I hope one can learn and not repeat the same.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Delphiniams said:

Just my personal opinion. On one hand, one should not have asked questions not related to him. After all, he is the one doing live, it is not nice to ask about another celeb's life, even if that celeb is his good friend. He is not obliged to answer. But he probably thought it might be suspicious if he didn't answer, so what sort of answer could he give? The natural turn of events would be to deny. Which in turn ignite wars among fans, which might eventually cause a few shippers to start doubting about the ship and such. I really wish that all shippers could have a healthy mindset to leave the couple and their friends and family alone, not bother them with questions about the couple at all. We can fantasise and delulu here on this forum, or in fan accounts without tagging the couple at all. No harm done. It is precisely because we have many people disturbing the peace of family and friends, and also commenting on the couple's IG so often about the dating rumors, that shippers are often under attack by other ships plus oims and what not, for being delusional and improper behavior. I know not all LMH-KGE shippers are like that, but it becomes quite frustrating to hear of all these fanwars and accusations flying around, and i believe this is not what LMH-KGE would have wanted us to do. They love their fans and are appreciative of all their fans have done showing their love, but i believe fanwars and fans going directly and disturbing the peace of mind of family and friends are definitely not something they would approve of. Let us be responsible shippers. We owe it to LMH-KGE to be responsible fans. They have both tried so hard to be accessible to their fans in so many ways, so let us not disappoint them. 

I read on twitter and IG that it might not be shippers who asked about LMH and KGE. It could actually be haters or oims, and in fact, there were no linking LMH and KGE in one sentence. So hopefully all is fine. Let us still be responsible shippers. 

Btw, i really need to say this: i love this forum. It is really my healthy run to everyday just to read up on our couple, and positive shippers' viewpoints on issues. This forum is filled with positive vibes and no fanwars here, lots of peace and tranquility and healthy doses of happy pills here. I often wish LMH and KGE could read the chats here, i think most times they would be happy reading just how well loved they are. Happy weekend for all!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

Edit-

I read somewhere that cbd actully replied that yes he knows kge and likes her work.Pure Profetional reply nothing else.

Basically no one knows the truth of what he actually replied:joy:

This whole live sounds very strange and odd. I can see there might be shippers who asked these questions but I doubt if he would answer such. These questions are not related to him, and it would be very irresponsible for him to answer them. 

If he did deny the relationship, I guess the fandom would explode and not as silent as it is now.

guess we should take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1