[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, masunni said:

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun were caught touching each other in the bedroom

This line got me rolling.:joy: 

2 hours ago, masunni said:

without NGs,

So it’s true that the whole scene was shot in one sequence.I mean if the staff present were surprised, than isn’t it obvious that there must be something going on between them.Otherwise who would be so comfortable kissing fatally to a normal costar to complete it in one shot.How I wish we could get more bts of that part.:P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Onlyforlove said:

This line got me rolling.:joy: 

So it’s true that the whole scene was shot in one sequence.I mean if the staff present were surprised, than isn’t it obvious that there must be something going on between them.Otherwise who would be so comfortable kissing fatally to a normal costar to complete it in one shot.How I wish we could get more bts of that part.:P

Oh my i just realize that line. The playful reahersal and bts, it all started fr that moment :relaxed:. They did dicussing it on previous pages, how the sexsual tension explode at the end due to that kiss, thats why no NGs because is so real and hot! hahaha oh my brain.

The crucial discussion that i missed. The reason why May is important, no 8 is sacred no. (the date they start dating) and no.2 is their birthdate combine together 222. I found this with mr google:

'222 is a symbol of faith, duality, co-operation and a divine life purpose.'

:omg:

I was re reading fanfic by Ms Ladylia Romancing Ms Sunshine, and realize she did put this theory that they discuss in chapter 12 after beheading scene. Gagagagaga thats why i got migraine (i only mng to sleep 3 hour before back scrolling the thread), to much information i just pickup and notice after 5 months shipping fr the thread, fanfic and article (original fr naver and got translated).

Let me continue sleeping for better morning. Happy back reading! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

@masunni You are not alone. I am having a headache too due to trying to re-read many fan fictions. I read too much that it gets a lil blurry between what is real and what is fiction, because many of the stories are depicted so realistically that I can just picture the scenes and conversations so clearly. Gosh, I even think Lee Gon and JTE are real life characters in a real kingdom! 

I need help. Only real crumbs from LMH and KGE can help me. And it will be best if the crumbs are so big that can get the fandom to investigate and analyze and gush over for days....

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Wow, the residence of Lmh revealed from group sebelah (Lmh thread). So spacious for single man :sweatingbullets:.

Do we think Kge been there before? eheemmm all sort of fanfic come to my mind. Weeee:2540_meh:

Spoiler

Press arrow button on your upper right next to Lee Min Ho header to see content. 

Anyone on twitter here? I bet many are. Im not so sure what happen or trigger a fan war again between shipper and shipper, shipper and Minoz, shipper and oim, but it seems shipper always at fault by being FBI and keep connecting all Lmh posting. No one, NO ONE at fault in this fandom and shipping. Remember, everytime our idols posting anything,

THEY themself revealed their part of life to us.

THEY are the one fuelling our curiosity, serving us with crumbs.

THEY are the one who didnt deny anything from their end.

THEY are the one who accepts all gifts from shippers.

THEY are the one who keep giving us mimic lifestyle, clothes, shoes, photos, hand gesture, caps, screen filter, borders.

THEY are the one who give us lovestagram.

And HE are the one who gave us 2nd July post. 

Why are we at fault? By being intelligent FBI? Duuhhh

As long we ship with reaponsibility, no hate comments, no bashing towards each other,

opinion is open for everyone to convey their msg. If you like it, press that love button, if you dont, just move on. No need for bashing each other. Aigoooo life is to short for bringing negative aura in shipping. Is suppose to be fun and excited and warm. If we to boring as drought is here, tweet all previous Mineun contents. Make it trending again if we want. Spread love shippers, hate only gave us heartaches. Weee:hwaiting:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 6

I told yaa they just love doing this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CICrFnwBY_Q/?igshid=ls6igr56ycrd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CICryxQjZe7/?igshid=doa12rkj54o9

And with few seconds diff this two post each other lovestagram. Gagagaga I LOVE THURSDAY. weeee :happy2:

Kge recorded voice

https://together.kakao.com/mind/266

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@masunni You are not alone. I am having a headache too due to trying to re-read many fan fictions. I read too much that it gets a lil blurry between what is real and what is fiction, because many of the stories are depicted so realistically that I can just picture the scenes and conversations so clearly. Gosh, I even think Lee Gon and JTE are real life characters in a real kingdom! 

I need help. Only real crumbs from LMH and KGE can help me. And it will be best if the crumbs are so big that can get the fandom to investigate and analyze and gush over for days....

I bet u got ur massive crumbs today. Weeee

Hahaha u are not alone my friend. We in this together remember, u as pioneer, is one of the longest with us here and still actively spazzing with us. THANK YOU! 

Re read as much as we want, to me JTE/LG and KGE/LMH almost the same person. Imagine as much as we want, is free and no one can take that delightful imagination from us hahaha.

Btw, i dream about being with Lmh last night. Standing side by side, smiling, touchy2 and i know im dreaming as i can feel, im smiling while sleeping and tell my self dont get up. Hahahaha Im crazy. Weeee i will remember that dream forever. 

Happy Mineun day today! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Blob 8

4 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Oh my, we really did receive crumbs. I have to say KGE looks really cute today in her bangs and her face is just so smooth & fair... and cute. And then her voice recording is so calming even though we don't understand what she is saying.

Does LMH also find her cute? Is his still as smitten and attracted to her as he was months ago based on what we saw? Did he listen to the recording and smile, finding calmness? When oh when will the day come when he will be outspoken about her? When can we see them in one frame that will obviously show us how his interaction with her?? Oh my heart....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 8

Whoa good morning lovely chingus! I woke up this morning and saw my IG notification of Ggone posted. I opened my IG, to my surprise, I saw LMH posted too. I usually get notifications from both and my IG said both posted 3hrs ago. Did they post at the same time? Did they plan this? Were they sitting next to each other and say let's post this at the same time? Hahaha. 

@masunni yes I saw all the fan wars in Twitter bashing the shippers for not 'respecting' LMH. Honestly, I don't get all the fuss. I like LMH, I respect him - honest, down to earth, kind, humble, smart and the best thing I like is he does have that sense of humour.  If he & Ggone weren't the captain and co-captain, I don't think I'll be on this ship! Lol.

Lastly, during TKEM filming, they both were so happy and 6 months on, they are both still looking happy. Let's all of us be happy with them and enjoy them feeding us with their happiness lol!! 

:gangnamstyle: 

Ps: I noticed a new 'glowing' emoji. I may be using that more often hahaha

25 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

And then her voice recording is so calming even though we don't understand what she is saying.

I guess at some point, we'll get the translation of what she's reading? Is she reading a poem? Still early for me here lol, have not looked on twitter. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 9

hello!the amazing pictures Imino-ssi GGone-ssi brought me that is of a significant place for me and makes me smile every time i look at it on phone screen.till today if anyone asked me what was the happiest day of my life,i would always point that day.they brought so many pictures for us when they came back.thank you Imino-ssi GGone-ssi.

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, forme26 fi said:

hello!the amazing pictures Imino-ssi GGone-ssi brought me that is of a significant place for me and makes me smile every time i look at it on phone screen.till today if anyone asked me what was the happiest day of my life,i would always point that day.they brought so many pictures for us when they came back.thank you Imino-ssi GGone-ssi.

@forme26 fi :waves:hai love, 

and i adding in, that was, in my opinion, the best thing someone gave to me. I feel at ease in their presence, that is why they are together. :D they uplift each other and share a common thing of enjoying simple stuff. so the greatest gift we have is tangible and we're able to endlessly share it with those around us. they're so lovely. this makes wonderful to us and by far the most important aspect of MINEUN love partner existence. love, let's go and rewatching "TKEM" drama again when you have free time :ok: :D

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

13 hours ago, masunni said:

Wow, the residence of Lmh revealed from group sebelah (Lmh thread). So spacious for single man :sweatingbullets:.

Do we think Kge been there before? eheemmm all sort of fanfic come to my mind. Weeee

Reveal hidden contents

Press arrow button on your upper right next to Lee Min Ho header to see content. 

Anyone on twitter here? I bet many are. Im not so sure what happen or trigger a fan war again between shipper and shipper, shipper and Minoz, shipper and oim, but it seems shipper always at fault by being FBI and keep connecting all Lmh posting. No one, NO ONE at fault in this fandom and shipping. Remember, everytime our idols posting anything,

THEY themself revealed their part of life to us.

THEY are the one fuelling our curiosity, serving us with crumbs.

THEY are the one who didnt deny anything from their end.

THEY are the one who accepts all gifts from shippers.

THEY are the one who keep giving us mimic lifestyle, clothes, shoes, photos, hand gesture, caps, screen filter, borders.

THEY are the one who give us lovestagram.

And HE are the one who gave us 2nd July post. 

Why are we at fault? By being intelligent FBI? Duuhhh

As long we ship with reaponsibility, no hate comments, no bashing towards each other,

opinion is open for everyone to convey their msg. If you like it, press that love button, if you dont, just move on. No need for bashing each other. Aigoooo life is to short for bringing negative aura in shipping. Is suppose to be fun and excited and warm. If we to boring as drought is here, tweet all previous Mineun contents. Make it trending again if we want. Spread love shippers, hate only gave us heartaches. Weee

Hi guys,

I saw the fan war against senders on twitter yesterday. The reason is that a shipper commented on youtube about the ep 4 "last autumn" saying that the episode was a tribute to the epsodium "I saw something beautiful". He was heavily attacked by the self-styled "real" fans.

The fact that the video really resembles the episode of "I saw something happening" is undeniable for me. I don't know why they were so hateful of it.

Even though the video was a beautiful and stunning declaration of love by MinHo for his pet "Choco", there is no reason for the "real" fans to be aggressive and attack their co-star and the shippers.

And after the uproar of the video "Last Autumn", there was a Promiz post in honor of "Last Autumn" too ... But the simple mention of this by the shippers was like gunpowder ...

On the other hand, I see that some shippers (we cannot generalize) really go overboard and make unsubstantiated statements and connect non-existent points, make comments about the couple on the social networks of friends and family ... that even I, who support the MinEun couple , I am constrained by them ...

Remembering that they did not assume anything (but they also did not deny), therefore, we are responsible on the ship, please.

We cannot assume a relationship that has not yet been confirmed as "true", but we can responsibly celebrate every "hint" of this.

So today we have, to the despair of many and the joy of others, another COINCIDENTS posting from both.

Let's be smart!

Let's keep on cheering guys!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6