[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hi guys,

I know that many people read this topic (without logging in). Therefore, I would like to make an appeal, just as we have done on Twitter and IG. We respectfully ask the fans MinEuns, Arjenoz, Arjênias, Minoz and whoever is supporting our "supposed couple": "PLEASE !!! DO NOT ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND AFFIRMATIONS ABOUT KGE AND LHM IN YOUR PROFILES OR THE PROFILES OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES" ! It is absolutely inappropriate and embarrassing!

A fan asked CDB about KGE on a LIVE !!!! And asked if LMH has a girlfriend ...

RickRoll'D!!!! ... Is CBD a spokesperson for LMH?

Your friends and family have a life of their own, career, profession, family.

Why go to their profiles to ask about KGE and LMH?

Do you think your friends will talk about their personal lives, especially on private topics?

Did they confirm a relationship?
Why embarrass your family and friends with these inappropriate questions?

Some people are ruining the fandom MinEun's reputation with their inappropriate and immature behavior.

I must remember that there are also many fake accounts created by haters especially for this purpose.

I'm so sorry.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

haii!both fate and coincidence are beyond our control.coincidence is a matter of right place.right time. recently,believe the pictures they had updated on 26th Nov the same time,the same date.no doubt the ship is sailing.who did that to us.we can not blame others.just because someone else said something or you heard something about another.please give ample time to the MinEun.they have accomplished everything we wanted to.otherwise the MinEun couple minho ssii/go eun ssi have got nothing left to prove.would you be willing to give me a hug right now?!!

Edited by iksunijini
  • Like 9
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 7

Spoiler

haii!both fate and coincidence are beyond our control.coincidence is a matter of right place.right time. recently,believe the pictures they had updated on 26th Nov the same time,the same date.no doubt the ship is sailing.who did that to us.we can not blame others.just because someone else said something or you heard something about another.please give ample time to the MinEun.they have accomplished everything we wanted to.otherwise the MinEun couple minho ssii/go eun ssi have got nothing left to prove.would you be willing to give me a hug right now?!!

@iksunijini can you give me a little hug?we are all hoping for good news:joy:

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

Sigh, I can never understand why shipping or being fans can cause so much chaos. Aren't we all here to have some fun and excitement? Why do certain fans make things so serious and possessive over their idols?

Anyway, i believe those of us who read about the incident of the live chat would have rationally formed a common view. As adults with common sense, we know some questions shouldn't have been asked, and certain questions shouldn't have been replied. In any case, what is done is done. We may agree that CDB probably should have just ignored that particular question, but in the heat of the moment, a 'no' answer was probably less damaging than if he had answered 'yes'. OIMS would go mad if their King is dating, and us shippers would be hyperventilating with heart palpitations.

I wonder if LMH and KGE know about this live chat incident. Purely imaginative, but let's say LMH felt bad towards KGE with this so-called denial answer by CDB, do you think it will fuel him to give us an even bigger crumb to indirectly tell everyone what we have been hoping for in this ship? It can be his indirect acknowledgement of his relationship with KGE and in a way, it is him showing KGE he is not denying their relationship. Oh yes, this will be the best solution, hahaha.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

Dear MinEun shippers:

Let's not be disheartened with a simple "No". Let's learn it from BinJin shippers. They've been denied not once, twice nor thrice but five times yet they are still waiting for positive news. Let's keep on believing. If the future proves that what we are believing is false then let's approach it without regrets. Though we've been through some bad times, no one can deny the fact that speculating whether they are really dating or not is kindda fun. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Sigh, I can never understand why shipping or being fans can cause so much chaos. Aren't we all here to have some fun and excitement? Why do certain fans make things so serious and possessive over their idols?

Anyway, i believe those of us who read about the incident of the live chat would have rationally formed a common view. As adults with common sense, we know some questions shouldn't have been asked, and certain questions shouldn't have been replied. In any case, what is done is done. We may agree that CDB probably should have just ignored that particular question, but in the heat of the moment, a 'no' answer was probably less damaging than if he had answered 'yes'. OIMS would go mad if their King is dating, and us shippers would be hyperventilating with heart palpitations.

I wonder if LMH and KGE know about this live chat incident. Purely imaginative, but let's say LMH felt bad towards KGE with this so-called denial answer by CDB, do you think it will fuel him to give us an even bigger crumb to indirectly tell everyone what we have been hoping for in this ship? It can be his indirect acknowledgement of his relationship with KGE and in a way, it is him showing KGE he is not denying their relationship. Oh yes, this will be the best solution, hahaha.

OMG. I just love you so much dear. You said exactly what I want. I can’t never understand how people can treat the whole shipping so seriously and go to such extent to prove themselves. 

As a shipper, I am grateful for what LMH has given to us - the birthday post and everything afterwards. Recently we have got the 6 minutes apart post. How much more could we ask? He has been trying his best to reciprocate his fans. 

Even though Cd boy said no, I guess none of us in the fandom (including the OIM) treats it seriously. This is a reply clearly out of frustration. I am really curious how LMH would treat this as well. As we all know, so far he seems very protective over KGE and we have got no denials from them even though many people sent shippers gifts to them directly. Would this lead to bigger crumbs!? Lol I am looking forward to it.

We need to have a stronger faith in them. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

Dear MinEun shippers:

Let's not be disheartened with a simple "No". Let's learn it from BinJin shippers. They've been denied not once, twice nor thrice but five times yet they are still waiting for positive news. Let's keep on believing. If the future proves that what we are believing is false then let's approach it without regrets. Though we've been through some bad times, no one can deny the fact that speculating whether they are really dating or not is kindda fun. 

Totally agree with you on this. Let's keep on believing until they deny it themselves, and even then, we should have the good graces on wishing for their individual best going forward. We have had fun since TKEM happened. In fact, i haven't had this much fun and flutters ever since i started watching kdrama since i can't even remember when, it has been a really long time ago. So, keep hoping and praying for Mineun, that something beautiful of 2020. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

On 11/27/2020 at 10:19 PM, forme26 fi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

haii!both fate and coincidence are beyond our control.coincidence is a matter of right place.right time. recently,believe the pictures they had updated on 26th Nov the same time,the same date.no doubt the ship is sailing.who did that to us.we can not blame others.just because someone else said something or you heard something about another.please give ample time to the MinEun.they have accomplished everything we wanted to.otherwise the MinEun couple minho ssii/go eun ssi have got nothing left to prove.would you be willing to give me a hug right now?!!

@iksunijini can you give me a little hug?we are all hoping for good news:joy:

@iksunijini @forme26 fi 

hai love.. :D today, it seems, we have an incredible amount of expectation of one another. the idea of unconditional love seems to have fallen by the wayside, as more and more of us want love, but are ill-prepared to give or even receive it. take a deep breath and realize. where that breath came from?

don't cry, come dry your weary eyes. does anyone have any clue what this could be or experience the same issue? I know many can chalk if off as anxiety but I assure you this is well beyond anxiety. we just don't know what to do anymore. we're so beyond over feeling this way day in and day out. let's constant need to try and take deep breathes. when someone else's happiness is your happiness. that's love. both gave us so many happiness during this pandemic, don’t they? :Dsmile and stay healthy okay. always support MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI as a couple and as an individual. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true. herewith, I'll bring back all the memories. the most beautiful moment when GO EUN SSI says "saranghae" which means I love you.

source:

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

Dear MinEun shippers:

@pretty_JULY i wholeheartedly agree with you. As long as the denial does not come directly from our couple, I would continue to pray for them to be together. And the not knowing whether or not they are together is the most heart fluttering part of this whole thing. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

ello.to make clarification.did this stylist already deleted the comments? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHhoUWqB-NP/?igshid=kydwaxechiad

some of the haters and pusher fans insulted the shippers.this is unrespectful.

I can read few comments cursing the shipper under his post.Was there any other comment that was deleted? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I am sure LMH and KGE are aware that some (obsessive and possessive( fans have been bothering their friends and family; and they are smart enough to tell friends to either IGNORE the fans or DENY when asked. 

On the other hand, CDB should have just ignored the questions. PERIOD. he's not a celebrity/public figure and he's not even LMH's bestfriend. He has no right to answer on his behalf. That's just plain rude. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I would much rather choose to believe this. Doesn't surprise me if it didn't happen at all. It could have been all made up by antis, which would be such an ugly act and disrespectful to CDB if they had used his name. 

I honestly can't see why CDB would choose to answer such question anyway. It is not his place to do so. Let's not dwell on this. We had a super day yesterday. It's no surprise that antis try to crash our party!! 

So proud of everyone here for all your posts about shipping responsibly. I want to be like our Gon. She's class, she's calm and she focuses on what's important. We can't fight hate with hate. Let's keep this ship safe and filled with love :doggie:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, samantha12 said:

A girl posted the pictures of LMH and the dog on her ig today, and the account was public before, but suddenly it became private. Not to spread any rumours but it is indeed very strange.

she posted LMH pictures with the dog (I guess she is the owner) and tagged LMH. This must attract attention from fans. If she doesn’t want the account to be known by the public, why did she post it? It’s just strange. And it’s very rare for LMH costars to post pictures of him in their ig too. Um...

The entertainment industry is indeed very complicated. And I am thankful our captain is faithful and sincere. :fullofhearts:

@samantha12 I believe this is the owner of the pup. I noticed she's now removed the photos of LMH (maybe got overwhelmed by the number of people asking her questions?). As far as I can see, her IG is public. Pretty sure she captioned the photos of LMH and the puppy saying it was her puppy's debut. So, it could be that they're filming an advert staring LMH and puppy? That's my guess anyway https://instagram.com/xstellex?igshid=1m1kl5qeze050

Also, for those interested in listening to our Queen’s healing sound with translation. Arjeniaxggone did a really lovely job 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIDTOWRJXje/?igshid=r813jge925cx

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIDgiaUJa1P/?igshid=17gf8lrsegmt3

• Like 8

From what I gathered from twitter there's story twisting happened and it's hard to know the whole truth now that there's no video recording. Based from screenshots there's indeed a fan who asked if he knows kge and another fan asked if LMH is dating but there seem no comments explicitly asking if both are dating or linking them together like how the first version of the story got out. They said cdb looks uncomfotable because of the comments and ended his ig live after answering no to the question related to LMH dating. Cdb is not a celebrity, so for sure he knows a chunk of his followers are fans of his celebrity friends so fans mentioning them is likely to happen. So I find it odd that he would act that way unless the comments are really that bad. He also works in the same industry so he knows better but I agree shippers and non-shippers should stop doing this. (For shippers who are doing this, let's just patiently wait. We already have crumbs that other ships would wish for). Some shippers who watched his live debunked that version and said there's no spamming happened and he doesn't look uncomfortable during his live and that he did not end his live because of the lmh dating question. Other celebrities were allegedly also mentioned not only lmh and kge.

We also don't know if those questions are from shippers but the blame is always on us. Yes, they could be shippers but there is no way we can control every single one of this fandom so can they call them out without generalizing and blame the whole fandom? Big accounts has been constantly reminding to not cross the line but everytime a single person does this they blame the whole fandom causing fanwars. Can they not tell majority of us won't do this? Cdb has like around 60 viewers during his live as per screenshot, if majority of us are that obsessed then he could have reached hundreds to thousands of viewers spamming him. 

Now on cdb's denial, I will not dwell on it too because first, there is no proof of it happening. Did he answered in English or in korean? Are we sure we are not lost in translation? Was the answer a simple 'No' and no followup statement? Are we sure his answer was towards that question and not towards another question? (as far as I know the comments we see during live are not 100% in sync with what they see). If he indeed answered no to that question, there is still a lot of scenarios why he answered no. I also find it strange that he would not ignore the question as it's a personal matter unless they really are that close to answer in his behalf. With these unsure things, only denial from them will make me jump off this ship specially now that we have a long RickRoll'D list of coincedental events. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 9

29 minutes ago, gutterland said:

From what I gathered from twitter there's story twisting happened and it's hard to know the whole truth now that there's no video recording. Based from screenshots there's indeed a fan who asked if he knows kge and another fan asked if LMH is dating but there seem no comments explicitly asking if both are dating or linking them together like how the first version of the story got out. They said cdb looks uncomfotable because of the comments and ended his ig live after answering no to the question related to LMH dating. Cdb is not a celebrity, so for sure he knows a chunk of his followers are fans of his celebrity friends so fans mentioning them is likely to happen. So I find it odd that he would act that way unless the comments are really that bad. He also works in the same industry so he knows better but I agree shippers and non-shippers should stop doing this. (For shippers who are doing this, let's just patiently wait. We already have crumbs that other ships would wish for). Some shippers who watched his live debunked that version and said there's no spamming happened and he doesn't look uncomfortable during his live and that he did not end his live because of the lmh dating question. Other celebrities were allegedly also mentioned not only lmh and kge.

We also don't know if those questions are from shippers but the blame is always on us. Yes, they could be shippers but there is no way we can control every single one of this fandom so can they call them out without generalizing and blame the whole fandom? Big accounts has been constantly reminding to not cross the line but everytime a single person does this they blame the whole fandom causing fanwars. Can they not tell majority of us won't do this? Cdb has like around 60 viewers during his live as per screenshot, if majority of us are that obsessed then he could have reached hundreds to thousands of viewers spamming him. 

Now on cdb's denial, I will not dwell on it too because first, there is no proof of it happening. Did he answered in English or in korean? Are we sure we are not lost in translation? Was the answer a simple 'No' and no followup statement? Are we sure his answer was towards that question and not towards another question? (as far as I know the comments we see during live are not 100% in sync with what they see). If he indeed answered no to that question, there is still a lot of scenarios why he answered no. I also find it strange that he would not ignore the question as it's a personal matter unless they really are that close to answer in his behalf. With these unsure things, only denial from them will make me jump off this ship specially now that we have a long RickRoll'D list of coincedental events. 

Thanks for your investigation in Twitter.

Personally I found the whole incident very odd and strange, and here are my two cents.

1. CDB is not a celebrity, but he indeed works in the entertainment industry, and he should know better on how to handle sensitive issues like questions about LMH personal life. There is no way that he doesn’t know the shippers are closely following every single move of our couple.

2. It is very unwise to open live like this, since he had been acting as sort of a cover a multiple times. Who can forget him wearing slippers to post in a similar location one day after our boy midnight post? That’s why we never see KGE best friend Ms Choi doing live as well (I think).

3. We never know if CDB is a very close friend like KB or just a good friend. But anyway, it would be very irresponsible for him to answer questions about his friend’s personal life. He should know how big the buzz would be if he answers. He may also be lost in translation.

It has been a year since the release of TKEM, and we have got loaves of bread from our royal couple already. I don’t even bother to list the events that lead to our speculations, and I guess most of us here believe that they have been together for at least a while now. Many fans delivered couple gifts to them in these few months and a few of them even asked them to go public. How can there still be no denials now if they are not an item?

I have strong faith in this, and am so grateful to have LMH as the captain. I am confident that he can protect KGE like LG.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Blob 9

I second the motion. As long as I don't get any denial from them or their agencies then I'm staying in this ship. 

They look so real. Even here, I think this should have been another kissing scene but how come they robbed us off BTS of this hospital scene. Wae? Why? They look so good together. Always! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH8Xxr9hJXz/?igshid=g7q6na852758

:doggie:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 9