[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

APAN Star Award 2020: Seo Ye Ji surpasses Song Ye Jin, and Kim Go Eun wins Most Popular Actress Award

On November 27 at 2 p.m. KST, voting for the 2020 APAN Star Awards officially ended.

1(322).jpg

Kim Go Eun

4(152).jpg

Kim Go Eun is in third place with 3.3%. This year, Kim Go Eun starred in the SBS drama "The Immortal King" opposite Lee Min Ho.

5(124).jpg

The event is hosted by the Korea Entertainment Management Association to celebrate the outstanding work and contributions of artists to the dramatic field. The APAN Star Awards have been held annually since 2012 as part of the Daejeon Drama Festival. As planned, the 2020 APAN Star Awards will take place on November 29 at the Peace Hall of Kyung Hee University.

https://evan.vn/nghe-thuat/giai-ngoi-sao-apan-2020-seo-ye-ji-vuot-qua-son-ye-jin-va-kim-go-eun-nhan-giai-nu-dien-vien-duoc-yeu-thich-nhat-5175.html

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

Thank you chingus for all your insights on the recent cdb wave that rock the ship.

Whilst I agree, there are bound to be some shippers who maybe too excited and going overboard with their curiousity about our couple, but in this recent case, I'd like to give the shippers the benefit of the doubts here. Cdb went on live and it is a public domain. Everybody, anyone, any tomdickandharry could see it.  Whoever popped the questions about LMH, that didn't mean, they were shippers. That could mean anyone - antis, haters, oims , people who disguise as shippers - no way, this can be controlled! To accuse MinEun/MinGo shippers spammed his live video, I feel that's out of line and an irresponsible act. 

On the other hand, Cdb should be a bit more wise in handling his live video. If he was uncomfortable with the question, then ignore or don't entertain at all.  Or just say, it is not for me to answer that question. But, then again, as some of you pointed out, it may all be lost in translation. Whatever it was, his answer to me doesn't mean anything. Nothing at all.  It is too insignificant to affect this ship.  

Okay, let's continue sailing happily and responsibly! Enough negativity out there in this pandemic, let's not add that to this ship. 

Bringing this back to reflect how happy MinHo and Ggone were and still are!

Screenshot-20201128-132006-2.png

Screenshot-20201128-132021-2.png

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

Thank you ladies!! I am really grateful for this forum. Everytime it's gets rocky out there, this forum brings it back to calmness.:wow1:

I remember KGE said this in an interview, "A relationship is between two people."  Unless one of the two tells us  or their company denies it, I think I will just continue to enjoy this ride.

There's just too much crumbs..

Per ladylia257 tweet's, his photographer liked her post.

I think it's just going to get louder because of this situation. 

:handsup:

O I really like the blob emoji. Haha don't mind me..

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 8

5 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

The subtle touch of his lips on her ear screams intimacy!

Looks like another neck kiss to me! I've watched lots of kdramas, the kisses in TKEM comes with lots of REAL emotions! Tell me how can I NOT ship them?!

Screenshot-20201128-203816-2.png

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 7

19 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

There is never a smoke without a fire and right now it is clouding pretty badly above the antis and their insecurities are peaking:P… The more antis scream, the calmer shippers should be !!

@HappyVibes I love this line!!! Boy oh boy...the antis were totally screaming since our couple's lovestagrams! They tried so hard and did all sorts of unbelievable stuff to make things ugly. From turning CDB live chat into a bit of a drama to creating fake accounts to bash our Queen. But look at our ship now, still calm and unbothered. I did not participate in any silly arguments out there. However I did 'Report' some nasty posts and accounts on IG. Proud to say, one of the really nasty ones got removed by IG (Yay!) 

I hope with all my heart that our couple are super busy with their daily lives, family and work now that they're oblivious about all these rubbish fan wars on the internet. They don't need that hanging over their heads. All we can do for them is to quietly support them and spread the love.

This is kinda irrelevant but I just want to share - sometimes LMH reminds me of my real life younger brother. He is a also a Cancerian and during his younger days, was a bit of a girl magnet. But he's very much a one woman kinda guy. He loves his wife whom he's been with since college 15 years ago. He almost worships his wife lol and even after so many years he still shower her with compliments and praise. His wife thinks he's a pain in the neck of course LOL. 

I am addicted to blob!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 8

Keep seeing this in my IG feed. The way he laughs here at the little things she does is the exact same way she laughed at Tae Eul in that episode when he fetched her in Seoul. PM Koo got jealous how come Tae Eul is able to make the King laugh that way. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIFWgx7pgw6/?igshid=1rhvvplqbdrk9

Ooooohhh Lee Gon is indeed Lee Min Ho. Another solid proof our boy is smitten. 

:biubiu::luvarrow:

• Like 3
  • Blob 8

hello friends.i'm wondering it's 'ok' the haters or o.i.m they called us cheap shippers but i'm still really sad of their perception and their offensive judgement as long as there are some of goeunssi and minhossi fans club from around the world team with us.sometimes,i feel calm when i see goeun face inner beauty her personality.i agree there are a lot of evidences and crumbs exist.i do believe not many of their fans being haters.some of them very supporting to the shippers and read the views shippers in soompi website.i'm glad to hear that.however,i guess the stylist wants his best friend the rich girl soora with minho.i hope i'm wronged.i'll be waiting the official annoucement at the end of year 2020.i'll accept the news wholeheartedly.thanks again minho for the updated ig.

• Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 2

haii!if you cry you will wake minho ssii up.a hug from me to you!

@minHogoEunLoveForever

credit to @syntyche 's video!

5ufUM8c.gif

Spoiler

hello friends.i'm wondering it's 'ok' the haters or o.i.m they called us cheap shippers but i'm still really sad of their perception and their offensive judgement as long as there are some of goeunssi and minhossi fans club from around the world team with us.sometimes,i feel calm when i see goeun face inner beauty her personality.i agree there are a lot of evidences and crumbs exist.i do believe not many of their fans being haters.some of them very supporting to the shippers and read the views shippers in soompi website.i'm glad to hear that.however,i guess the stylist wants his best friend the rich girl soora with minho.i hope i'm wronged.i'll be waiting the official annoucement at the end of year 2020.i'll accept the news wholeheartedly.thanks again minho for the updated ig.

Edited by iksunijini
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

Finally watched LMH's latest movielog. It was really nice to see his real self behind the scenes. Some thoughts/questions:

1. Was Choco taken care of by LMH's mom? Did he go to his mom's house to take Choco?

2. You know how we were excited in the initial Last Autumn movielog where the place is famous for pre-wedding photoshoots and the song he used was also related to getting the bride? Well, this behind the scenes kinda made it clear he indeed only went there with his male crew with no KGE in sight... :mellow:

Anyway, it is refreshing to see LMH like this, and he even participated in the chat, and in some English too!

By the way, someone said in Twitter that LMH's photographer Shin has recently liked KGE's IG post. I only know of one post, do you all know if there were more than one time Shin liked her posts? Shin was the one that filmed going into LMH's hotel room, right? I take comfort that LMH's personal photographer follows KGE's IG. He seems close to LMH....

• Like 4
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Finally watched LMH's latest movielog. It was really nice to see his real self behind the scenes. Some thoughts/questions:

1. Was Choco taken care of by LMH's mom? Did he go to his mom's house to take Choco?

2. You know how we were excited in the initial Last Autumn movielog where the place is famous for pre-wedding photoshoots and the song he used was also related to getting the bride? Well, this behind the scenes kinda made it clear he indeed only went there with his male crew with no KGE in sight... :mellow:

Anyway, it is refreshing to see LMH like this, and he even participated in the chat, and in some English too!

By the way, someone said in Twitter that LMH's photographer Shin has recently liked KGE's IG post. I only know of one post, do you all know if there were more than one time Shin liked her posts? Shin was the one that filmed going into LMH's hotel room, right? I take comfort that LMH's personal photographer follows KGE's IG. He seems close to LMH....

I am a little bit disappointed to see no evidence of KGE being in the video lol but anyway it doesn’t sway my faith in them. Lol. If there is evidence, that’s just bonus.

I remember Shin liked two of our queen photos? And in one of them he dropped a comment too. I wonder how they got to know each other lol.

The video said he had been separated from the dog for three days. I guess his mom takes care of Choco when LMH is busy? Choco is clearly close to him too. That at least proves that they have spent quite some time together instead of just visiting her here and there.

The big surprise for me today is that no one asked sensitive questions in the live chat with LMH. My two cents are that for shippers, we don’t need a yes and no since we are all quite sure. Many of us only want a wedding announcement lol. And for the haters, I guess they kind of scare that they may get an answer that they don’t like? Even if LMH just ignores those questions, that’s still a silent confirmation of some sort. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

Wow. So much happened this week. At this point, I almost feel like it would be better for them to make a statement so that it would end the fan wars and hate comments once and for all. It’s definitely hard hanging onto this ship, although there were a couple of crumbs here and there, it feels like we haven’t had an actual crumb as decisive as July 2? BUT ITS OK EVERYONE. WE MADE IT TO THE END OF NOV. D-5 to new crumbs! *crosses fingers and prays*

Cat Please GIF by swerk

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Where's everyone?? Very quiet here today. Somehow I kinda know what everyone's feeling - are we unsure what to make of all the updates today? I'm trying to digest some very varied posts by different people today. CDB mentioned WDH in his post today but I've not managed to find what they're talking about yet. Appa Kim also posted an IGS. Bless him, he seems like a very lovely man. Like KGE, they have lovable faces. 

One thing for sure, I feel extremely proud of all Arjenias and Mineun shippers today. I've scrolled and scrolled and found no mentioning of KGE in LMH's ep5 and on his IG post. Many shippers account were sending out pleas yesterday for people to ship responsibly. Promote and protect GGone. And i really think we've shown exactly that today. Proud of our Queen, care for her happiness and not fuss to mention her in King's post. I've also noticed many Arjenias posting pics and vids of KGE's previous amazing work. Am I more an Arjenia than Minoz? Possibly. All I know is this girl is worth protecting and supporting. She works hard to prove she's not just a pretty actress but a damn good one. I love LMH for her, I do believe they are made for each other. 

LMH's latest vlog is really really good, It's like a spy cam into his daily lives lol. He's very cute and funny :ph34r: But would you all agree with me that, for now, we're not sure where are these vlogs leading us to??... Does he just want to show us his capability in creating aesthetic videos or is he still trying to tell us something?? Why is he making these videos? That's what I really want to know! Sorry for long post. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 7

3 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

KGE posted- IG story.

I was really surprised to see KGE's IGS today. To begin with, I was surprised by LMH's video upload - cos I just don't know when to expect his posts anymore nowadays!!! He's still pretty giddy and giving us lots of updates. But when KGE posted, I was like wow, my heroin, she's not afraid of what antis are gonna say (by this point they're probably accusing our Queen of stalking our King, posting when he posts, you know, the usual crap). But our dear KGE has no care, she'll post whenever she likes especially when she's had an eventful day. That's the way to do it, chill :hotinhere2:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Am I more an Arjenia than Minoz? Possibly. All I know is this girl is worth protecting and supporting. She works hard to prove she's not just a pretty actress but a damn good one

Lol that’s what I was thinking last few days.I love LMH for around 7 years now and I only got to know kge better past few months during TKEM.But y m I so protective of her.
May b the genuine and warm smile of hers has touched my heart.I couldn’t imagine an actress being so confident to post such casual no makeup pic on insta.If someday I get 50% of the confidence this girl has,I will feel like achieving something.For now,I want the girl to go conquer the world with her talent.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 7

16 minutes ago, Onlyforlove said:

Lol that’s what I was thinking last few days.I love LMH for around 7 years now and I only got to know kge better past few months during TKEM.But y m I so protective of her.
May b the genuine and warm smile of hers has touched my heart.I couldn’t imagine an actress being so confident to post such casual no makeup pic on insta.If someday I get 50% of the confidence this girl has,I will feel like achieving something.For now,I want the girl to go conquer the world with her talent.

@Onlyforlove Love it when a LMH fan loves her!! I mean, how can we not?! Look at this cutie :wub: https://www.instagram.com/p/CILqKrDj1xk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

She looks so lovable and cuddly in this baggy outfit. You know what it reminds me of? It reminds me of how our King also love simple baggy outfits lol..... Ok now I'm imagining them cuddling in their soft baggy outfits!! *Sigh*...What have they done to me...:7555_attack:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1