[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Let's hope for a great weekend everyone!! If we're lucky we'll get Movielog 4. For now, let's watch these two cuties bicker again :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0J7CSJxhM/?igshid=kjiqt2o6g6kt

@Peekaboohoo this is one Of my favorite scenes too. Very light and romantic. 

A lot of other important scenes stemmed from this scene, too, such as: 

1. King Lee Gon being too charming and0 epic - COOKING RICE IN NAVY UNIFORM. - what an iconic and unique scene you can only find in Tkem. 

2. THE BEHEADING SCENE - enough said. 

3. PROPOSAL 

I loved how JTE walked out bec the king will only be inconsiderate "next time" (jte wants him to be inconsiderate NOW) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

Ladies, our clamor did not go unnoticed! Let's still aim for 10M views so we can see our Queen sing. 

Keep streaming untact! Ensure to watch 1 or 2 short videos in between so that your views can be counted. You must be logged in to YT as well. 

Keep streaming! 

• Like 8
  • Love 6

Beautiful flower arrangement and pairing vase. Another gifts from Mingo shipper directly send to their agencies front doors. We could never thank enough for FC support for our couple. If any of you are from the thread, THANK YOU A MILLION! Their agencies silences is our medicine in this shipping game. They give us hope and that the best present ever shipper could get in return. :wub:

HJY5zIz.jpg

credit from Ig Elitaewon

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 4

5 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Hello Friends!

Just wanted to share one of my favorite bts moments

https://twitter.com/01thebetween/status/1301963123352576003 

:heart:

Chingu, the link cannot be open. 

56 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

King posted on IG! Is he creating a Choco photobook? https://www.instagram.com/p/CH18gOlhDxk/?igshid=8sjyn9zg5xfm

Maybe a teaser from his movie log? Could we get the video ep4 by tomorrow? Hhmm 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

On 11/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, AquariusMY said:

And if others do not like what we post, can just ignore....... What is really the intention of these users?

I'm wondering too. It is possible that there are haters or lurkers here who are neutral and I guess that's fine since this is still accessible to the public. If you Google lee minho and kim go eun, our forum comes up at the top 5 of search results so maybe they are curious. Anyway, let's stay happy as we have been enjoying the love moments of our couple. Our group keeps me sane these days and gives me the laughs I need in this pandemic year. Happy vibes! 

:elated:

12 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Ladies, our clamor did not go unnoticed! Let's still aim for 10M views so we can see our Queen sing. 

Keep streaming untact! Ensure to watch 1 or 2 short videos in between so that your views can be counted. You must be logged in to YT as well. 

The movie hits differently, now that it has english subs right? I finally understand some of the conversations I was really curious about when I first watched it using a VPN. Still made me a cry XX times. 

• Like 8
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

hai everyone..
I just want to say, a love anchor is something that connects us into our heart immediately. this can include anything that gives us a warm and happy feeling, that brings a smile to our face, that awakens a space of inner peace or activates a relaxation response inside of us. :D as reffered to MIN HO SSI's IG, from his intention is to connect us with the frequency of love through something that resonates with us personally and ignites our inner spark. I believe this is a feeling when he is in nature, in beautiful meadows around Choco. in fact, pets are arguably the most beloved creature on the planet. from my point of view, it's often the smallest acts of kindness that can have the largest impact on opening someone else's heart. for some, the love frequency is awakened through sound, listening to music and singing. anyhow, I found something soothing in GO EUN SSI fans IG, she shows her love solidarity by saying kind words which stated GO EUN SSI has a powerful voice, warm and comforting. simply thinking of these can evoke a very strong positive emotion that serves to connect us directly with our heart. MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI both are unique. they activate the vibration of love inside of us. the more we spend time focusing on love, the easier it becomes to access their space. place our hand on our heart and say "I love you MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI". repeat this several times and notice what emerges. what arises within us? it's love. *whoa, it's really intense* :D we knew MINEUN love partner were meant for each other and we hope they remain this happy for the rest of their lives. spread love sincerity. I suppose always keep on praying. may MINEUN couple come true. 

:transforms:

Saved By The Bell Shrug GIF by PeacockTV

let's watch The King: Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama again when we have a free time. 

source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH18gOlhDxk/?igshid=w9vb5ah19edj

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH2GKBeJSyZ/?igshid=1edse92ev816d

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH2l2b5nFVs/?igshid=8sou2h94l51h

• Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2

23 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

@Peekaboohoo this is one Of my favorite scenes too. Very light and romantic. 

A lot of other important scenes stemmed from this scene, too, such as: 

1. King Lee Gon being too charming and0 epic - COOKING RICE IN NAVY UNIFORM. - what an iconic and unique scene you can only find in Tkem. 

2. THE BEHEADING SCENE - enough said. 

3. PROPOSAL 

I loved how JTE walked out bec the king will only be inconsiderate "next time" (jte wants him to be inconsiderate NOW) 

Love this scene very much too! Lol @ inconsiderate NOW!!! :hwaiting2: Not forgetting that, just before they started bickering, there's the intimate moment when our King asked JTE if she would do IT, to BE HIS QUEEN. LMH really nailed this bit, his look when he desperately wanted her to say yes. To us shipper, another thing that's most amazing about this scene - LMH's first IG post of him and KGE, the first lady who's ever graced his instagram, other than his mum. Ah.... What a beautiful ship we're sailing on...:sparklyeyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0J7CSJxhM/?igshid=oebcloipxwwm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_691KzDKqN/?igshid=1p3g8f0ot1u5m

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

11 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

Yes, they are very sticky together and we love them for it. 

:hwaiting2:

1 hour ago, Peekaboohoo said:

LMH's first IG post of him and KGE, the first lady who's ever graced his instagram, other than his mum. Ah.... What a beautiful ship we're sailing on...

I really think this could be their monthsarry or the time she said yes to him? And maybe the Feb 16 post was the proposal? 

Or the Feb 16 post could be that time they rode the horse going to the other world that LMH wants to remember so he posted on IG. That was his most favourite scene in tkem too. 

:fullofhearts:

Anyone ever updated their timeline? I remember in earlier pages there are dates and important moments of them both. 

Gotta dig those in. 

:selfie:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

did you all get a private message sent to you by our King on IG

Don’t believe such things.Their are multiple fake accounts in our kings name and they actually scam people.Thats the reason mym announces their official accounts regularly in their IG.Don't fall for such traps.I too had received a msg from such acc a month back but damn that person had an earful from me.:crazy:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1