[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Chingus, I am so touched by all the post from you guys these last few days!!! So much love for both LMH and KGE :yay: This forum has been such a wonderful safe-haven to be in. Since I'm not active on Twitter, I am quite shielded from all the hate that's out there.

I was watching 'Last Autumn' and scrolling through the comments. Majority of comments were neutral but as soon as I saw a very subtle Mineun shipper post, it got attacked by haters straightaway. I felt so sorry for the shipper that I had to write just one respond. I'll put my words in spoiler, just in case the mod wish to remove.

Spoiler

Lol all @Julia Raine said was - This video made to celebrate 1 year of "I saw something beautiful". I'm with you dear, we all know why last fall was truly beautiful especially to LMH. He did, at the end of the day post amazing autumn photos taken on the set of TKEM on nearly the exact date last year. He saw something beautiful that day, it was just the trees and sky right?

And then, *bam!* @Dam Ryeong Kim got insecure and told shippers to take a backseat and that we are despised. That's right, I'm a Mineun shipper and proud of it. @Dam Ryeong Kim, you are the one who started this toxicity. In comes @backspace moree, to backup @Dam Ryeong Kim, trying to create hatred between Minoz and Arjenias.

Thankfully we have mature and understanding Minoz fans here who sees just how happy LMH has been this recent year. You are true Minoz who can accept everything that LMH does and support him all the way. If he is pursuing his love, which we really hope that he is, then that's the most beautiful thing ever. We would be so lucky to share the joy.

@Dam Ryeong Kim and @backspace moree, I suggest you stop replying on here and make yourself look anymore silly. I also won't reply to your bad-mouthing.

I'm not usually one who would waste my time on brainless haters (Well, I suppose I have to vent my anger every now and again!!). I just feel so moved and proud of Minoz who stands up to defend and protect KGE. And thankful to the Arjenias who strongly stand by KGE. I don't pray very often, so I'll just threaten god - Please don't let this "almost like a civil-war in the fandom" situation affect LMH. Peace.   

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 4

As soon as wrote my last post, I regretted it. Why waste our energy on haters right? *Refresh brain* I'm thinking about our King's Movielogs now. 

Oct 30th, Movielog 1 - The glitz, the fame, the peace at last but maybe loneliness.

Nov 1st, Movielog 2 - Middle of the night, out to take a peaceful walk with close friends, wearing couple shoes. 

Nov 8th, Movielog 3 - Out clothes shopping with stylist but doesn't feel he needs or should buy new stuff. He is comfortable being casual and he's not wasteful (sounds just like our beloved queen). He also thinks for one to be respectable, you need to be honest about your ambition.

Nov 23rd, Last Autumn - Just breathtaking. The video shows signs of peace, calm and happiness. Last autumn, LMH saw something truly beautiful.

If the above is the Timeline of how LMH was feeling, before TKEM and during the beginning of TKEM. Then the next thing to come should be about TKEM!! Remember we still haven't seen the edit he posted on his IG. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkZ2ILhY84/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wow, even though we were always starving for more crumbs, I'm amazed by how much material LMH and team had produced in merely a month! I have a feeling the above edit will be in the next video upload. This is so exciting!! I already think this ship is the most amazing ship but it continues to get even better!:yaaa:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

On 5/19/2020 at 5:52 AM, folksway222 said:

Which one is the sacred photo? This one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CANLg-kDU2I/?igshid=1ghqlpavg1gzy

But arjenia strangely posted this, which isn't from Ggone's ig but LMH's. :sweatingbullets:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_6_JM2jGSF/?igshid=k1jhcp5ja2q6

The thing i found while back reading is astonishing. I re quote this for new lurkers and for shipper who dont have time to back read. For Arjenia official FC to post this in their IGs, photo not fr bts, sbs, netflix, swoon or Kge but fr Lmh IG itself speak louder why we should continue sailing. :phew:

Now im questioning myself, did i backread or not before joining this thread? What ive been reading and what was my emotion while reading all this last time? I loss my memory due to age or seriously i got amnesia while shipping :sweatingbullets:

Either way, im loving all the comments and suprise to the theories, doubts, sadness, shock, happiness, delulu, anxiety while waiting whats coming every week, connecting the dots and many more. Weeee continue reading. :phew:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

If the above is the Timeline of how LMH was feeling, before TKEM and during the beginning of TKEM. Then the next thing to come should be about TKEM!! Remember we still haven't seen the edit he posted on his IG.

Insightful analysis chingu. For the video though, I think he already included a short bit of that in his Movielog epi 1 as part of his journey to fame. But it was a quick one with no BGM. 

Nonetheless, we are looking forward excitedly to how this will unfold. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

To all the long time Arjenias who stood beside Ggone and protected her and defended her through her tough times and still continuing to do so, you girls have a heart of gold and you girls are as precious as Ggone. 

To all the LMH fans, who came to appreciate, respect and support Ggone after TKEM, I am so ever grateful to you. You guys helped restore my respect and faith in Minoz.

During this pandemic TKEM and MinEun brought  such a relief and escape from all the harsh reality out there and filled so many of our hearts with pure joy and love. This pandemic puts everything about life in such perspective, people losing their lives, jobs, homes and so on. Despite all this people are choosing to hate 'cos of shipping. How much more petty and lame can it be?
 I am glad that I am on the side of love and hope and being able to be part of this fandom is an absolute blessing. You guys make me laugh, swoon, cry and go delulu over every single thing about our precious couple. You guys are as wonderful as our MinEun. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrates.

Spoiler

I want to share this tweet 'cos it is so similar to my prayers for our wonderful MinEun's and for especially Ggone 'cos of all the hate she receives.

When will I be able to  see them again in one frame like this:please:
To all the Bollywood fans, this is for you girls:piggydance:
I really wish that TKEM had an OST sung by our MinEun. The feels this edit has:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ms.sunshine said:

Reveal hidden contents

I want to share this tweet 'cos it is so similar to my prayers for our wonderful MinEun's and for especially Ggone 'cos of all the hate she receives.

My neck literally hurts looking at how many times he turned. :joy:

So I happened to watch the BTS of Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello's Senorita music video. I realized that Shawn's dopey besotted look was exactly like LMH. We now know that Shawn and Camila are dating, but this BTS was way before they started dating and its so obvious how crazy he was about her. So that's how guys look when they're smitten. It's literally everything that LMH has been doing - can't wipe his smile off around her, his eyes immediately searching for her in any space/room, blushing and looking for reasons to touch her. My heart! :bawling::heart:

Incase anyone's interested in comparing, here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5hRYfaF3ms

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

To those who love backreading... well, I have a separate browser open for May 8 and July 2. I wanted to re-read and relive how the Fandom reacted on those 2 fateful days.. I also wanted to backtrack what made me *unlurk here in soompi.

Spoiler

I realize, I started unlurking and become really active towards the end of May (after May 22) when TKEM wrapped up filming because I was feeling lonely that I will no longer  have crumbs... hihihi 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

hai everyone..
love means never having to say you're sorry. that's deep. nothing beats settling into coziest loungewear while ordering Domino's MIN HO SSI commercial I've been craving, sitting with resting position at the couch like GO EUN SSI and ready then put together again by a romantic drama. :D from my point of view, there's something about a good romance drama that makes for ideal viewing pleasure. it's a heartening world where real relationships and meet-cutes are around every corner. in fact, The King:Eternal Monarch drama takes us places we want to go, give us portrayals of romance we want to have, and help us find laughter in all these great love story whereby we've rounded up some of the most beautiful, affection and passionate through the ages. they're so sweet when recalling the memories of their last met at the hospital scene, we're sure we can get on board with this flick's famous line, "I'm asking for someone permission for the first time in my life. if you stop me, I can't leave." sincerely said King Lee Gon, who has the ability to travel through time. of course, there are consequences to time travel starred by the extra-charismatic LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN mutual gaze staring into each other's eyes, they hang their heads and promise. *whoa, hold on a minute, I keep the tissues on standby* :D MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI seem to feel the same nerves while it's always good to be in the mood for love. here are some of fan's IG, and most beautiful songs of all time. a handful really strong supporters, true fans. it goes to show that their generosity and kindness to make us fall in love with more than just the scenery. may MINEUN love partner :heart: be sincere always happy with each other on nearly all measures over time, companionate love and successful partner. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true. 

:heartxoxo:I Love You GIF by IMDb

source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH4LDgAnaPi/?igshid=12myml1ihsj00

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7lwezpmpN/?igshid=1awlgioxikftn

• Like 9
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

Another couple gifts sent.The last line made me choke.:joy:

Im choking too. They were daring and open which I LOVE.... :fullofhearts:

YBOvkjA.jpg

credit to Ig smile flower cafe

8 hours ago, Sandy M said:

My neck literally hurts looking at how many times he turned. :joy:

So I happened to watch the BTS of Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello's Senorita music video. I realized that Shawn's dopey besotted look was exactly like LMH. We now know that Shawn and Camila are dating, but this BTS was way before they started dating and its so obvious how crazy he was about her. So that's how guys look when they're smitten. It's literally everything that LMH has been doing - can't wipe his smile off around her, his eyes immediately searching for her in any space/room, blushing and looking for reasons to touch her. My heart! :bawling::heart:

Incase anyone's interested in comparing, here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5hRYfaF3ms

Shawn Mendes smitten indeed. And our boy do more than that for 8 month. :shaq:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

Confirmed, Pinkvilla is a shipper too:hwaiting2:

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-last-autumn-video-actor-brings-back-memories-king-eternal-monarch-his-pet-tow-577171#

Lee Min Ho Last Autumn Video: Actor brings back memories of The King: Eternal Monarch with his pet in tow

Lee Min Ho released a new video on his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Film. The video is titled Last Autumn and it reminds us of The King: Eternal Monarch episode 3.

Lee Min Ho Last Autumn Video

Blame it on our love for the show but Lee Min Ho's latest YouTube video reminds us of The King: Eternal Monarch. The actor, who marked his return from the compulsory military training with the show, played a royal in the drama. Last autumn (October 2019), the actor was filming for the show with Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan and other The King: Eternal Monarch stars. This autumn, the actor shared a video wherein he's seen taking a stroll through the woods with his dog Choco, capturing the beautiful autumn colours. 

In the video, Lee Min Ho wandered through the open park and give us a breathtaking view of the season in South Korea. As we watched him explore the deserted woodlands and gushed over his pooch playing with the fallen leaves, it suddenly hit us! The actor was seen sporting a similar ensemble in the third episode of The King: Eternal Monarch. 

Fans would remember the scene featuring Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) in a park. In the scene, the detective is seen waiting for the Kingdom of Corea's emperor while the autumn leaves covered the park. It was a crucial scene for that was the first time Lee Gon experiences time coming to a halt. In the Last Autumn video, Lee Min Ho sported a similar tan brown that was seen in The King: Eternal Monarch scene.

For those forgotten, check out The King: Eternal Monarch scene that has been referred above, watch it here.

Given the title, we wonder if he was referring to the autumn of 2019 with regard to the location. Are we reading too much into it? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

Hehe Appa Kim had just posted his new painting of his grandchildren. A shipper commented saying she hopes someday he will have grandchildren from Queen KGE. He liked the comment :love: Well, he liked all the comments on there. But still, it's very cute that he's looked at the comments and 'liked' so many of them. Even replied on a few. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-_X-qpxhE/?igshid=1nj1dpjwg8og8

I don't actually follow many of LMH and KGE's acquaintances on IG. But I'm following Queen's Appa.... I also follow Maximus :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 4

@Peekaboohoo Thanks for sharing. I went over to IG to check out Appa Kim's post and I am as always, impressed with his proficiency in English. What I like as well is the comments by followers are also in English (and Korean and chinese), well at least more universal that enables most of us to follow. On the contrary, LMH's IG comments are mostly in foreign languages that LMH or his assistants will not be able to understand.....

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@Peekaboohoo Thanks for sharing. I went over to IG to check out Appa Kim's post and I am as always, impressed with his proficiency in English. What I like as well is the comments by followers are also in English (and Korean and chinese), well at least more universal that enables most of us to follow. On the contrary, LMH's IG comments are mostly in foreign languages that LMH or his assistants will not be able to understand.....

Well, except for the Happy Birthday KGE message on the infamous post lol. I am sure they understand.

Sometimes I am really curious how Appa Kim thinks when he reads those comments with the ig names clearly linked to our MinEun ship. There is one particularly caught my eye - Lee_ggone lol it sounds like Ggone has been married to our king already.

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Lol boyfriend vibe ..and we know who is the girlfriend 

(CTO)

10 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

Confirmed, Pinkvilla is a shipper too

6 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Hehe Appa Kim had just posted his new painting of his grandchildren. A shipper commented saying she hopes someday he will have grandchildren from Queen KGE. He liked the comment :love: Well, he liked all the comments on there. But still, it's very cute that he's looked at the comments and 'liked' so many of them. Even replied on a few. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-_X-qpxhE/?igshid=1nj1dpjwg8og8

I don't actually follow many of LMH and KGE's acquaintances on IG. But I'm following Queen's Appa.... I also follow Maximus :lol:

Omg, with so many shipper from Naver, Pinkvilla, Appa and many many more from their friend circle, we still dont get denial news. :phew: 

With so many hints, evidence that show our King is in love, still we been called delulu shipper. I dont care anymore. They can call us anything but still they cannot prove otherwise. Yes, Queen is hard to display her emotion on IGs, but from time to time she did gave us a hints. Thats why this fandom full with excellent FBI. We definitely going to get marriage news instead of dating news. Cannot wait. Weeee:happy2:

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Sometimes I am really curious how Appa Kim thinks when he reads those comments with the ig names clearly linked to our MinEun ship. There is one particularly caught my eye - Lee_ggone lol it sounds like Ggone has been married to our king already.

Me too! One particular comment made me smile :D

Spoiler

My queen children will soon join them too by the grace of God ...

...and he liked it. I don't know what to think out of this info lol!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

hai everyone..
a love story at it's core. I hear your names whispered on the wind MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI. :D my point is that The King: Eternal Monarch drama is a story about love, the things we choose to believe, and how sometimes the path to happily ever after has to start with ourselves. as remembering one of the heart-stopping and resonant scene in "TKEM", Tae Eul's really determined to catch the culprit of the cases she handled asked for 'manpasikjeok' brought by Shin Jae (talented actor Kim Kyung Nam). he's refused and admitted his feelings all this time to Tae Eul. he said, how can he let his loved ones go to sacrifice themselves. he does not want Tae Eul to die. even so, Tae Eul continued to beg while crying, she said that just as Shin Jae felt for her, she also had a loved one King Lee Gon and could not let him go to sacrifice alone. but it turns out that who GO EUN SSI wants is MIN HO SSI, and their eye contact says a lot. they fall in love. from my point of view, we can still feel the soft touch of love, sweet and tender. they give us love to remember. nights with no ending filled with love. besides, of course, that it will be more beautiful and unique than we could ever imagine. GO EUN SSI is the one person he shared everything with. and even though he had feelings for her it was hard to resist. he never dreamed she'd feel the same way. *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm gazing at the sky* :D may MINEUN love partner  :heart: always a romantic whirlwind, being close to one another and chasing dreams of their future make everything worth it. I suppose always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

:heart2:Sarah Paulson Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
and still just as beautiful :D

source:

https://giphy.com/gifs/TheSwoon-W6LoQp0HFpSYGHUvs5

https://giphy.com/gifs/TheSwoon-RjwpZtVZwbb1WWqABj

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

Ok ok im busy back reading. Crazy day, i even got migrain due to much reading, still cant get enough. Now my eyes are half open. Need my pillow. Before that, i re quote this from @mamabear post page 109 (yes im slow haha). Ive read about it before somewhere here or twitter, but never read the full article. Is about the beheading kiss ep12.

The one i highlighted and underline got me thinking, is this about 8th May post? Is this the day? Gagagaga is not acting, is real f word kiss. Even the staff got thrill gagagaga. 

Im smiling ear to ear. Im high again with so much sugar from this thread. Now i need my sleep, nite nite shipper sweet dream. Hope for fruitful and better day tomorrow. Weee:happy2:

Article

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, "The King-Eternal Monarch," tap the hearts of Lee Eul couple supporters with their "true love bedroom kiss" 

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) is a fantasy romance about a parallel world through cooperation between Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae Eul, a detective of the Republic of Korea, who are trying to protect the lives, people and love of others.

In the last episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) came to save Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who was in a desperate crisis after being kidnapped to the Korean Empire by Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin). Lee Gon, who led a large-scale guard team to save Jeong Tae Eul, showed his intense charisma by exploding a decree saying, "Protect her. She will be the empress of the Korean Empire." Attention was drawn to whether Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who predicted a bloody revenge match with Lee Rim, will be able to keep their love safe.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun were caught touching each other in the bedroom. In the drama, Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul reveal their glowing emotional lines. With the two sitting side by side on the bed, he looks at her carefully. They exchanged fatal kisses. The question is amplified as to what they were trying to confirm with each other and how the romance between the two, who are enduring a difficult crisis, will unfold .

The scenes of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's "Fatal Bedroom Kiss" were filmed at a set located in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, in early May. Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun appeared with a shy smile before shooting a comprehensive gift set that would give them a vibe from cheerfulness to adult beauty. And as they went into the shoot, Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who were in real love, were possessed by a bewitching romance, and a thrill without NGs, which led to the enthusiastic response of the staff.

"It's a scene where Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who showed dramatic rescue at the end of the last episode, show stronger feelings toward each other in the 12th episode," said the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures. "In the 12th episode, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are waiting for a more affectionate romance to show. Please keep an eye on them."

Meanwhile, the 12th episode of SBS's "The King," which consists of a total of 16 episodes, will air at 10 p.m. on May 23 (today).

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4