[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Agency rumour dating denials about our couple always shadowing me, I'm counting day n pray it will never release. Happy today I found this about their previous co star both from tweet n credible media sources. I add some from Ggonessi side.

Still not find "this wire boy" dating rumour denial w/ her yet.

"Do not try man" :onfirex:

CTO n me.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 8
  • Insightful 2

Hello RCL just wanted to share this if someone posted a fanfic about our Royal couple in an online novels. The image was clearly the TOP notch "rescue scene" of TKEM. As much as I like to post it here yesterday but no time due to my workload, So here it is RCL and FBI's special team to do the investigation.:handsup: Sorry for the late post chingus.. *runs*

Spoiler

109466561_2971371322962787_3072392654470

Edited by rutch204
missing word
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I don't need a kdrama, perhaps an event in the near future with all 3 present will also suffice for me

Imagine this makes me feels giddy..

For me i don't mind if lmh & kge don't come together as a couple, as long as there is jhi nearby kge and having extra friendly conversation with her through out the event and taking some pictures together etc. Just wanna see reaction from someone.. will he go ballistic and quickly claim his queen like a cave man??

:popcornjackson:

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

Having read the fan fictions available out there on LMH-KGE and reading in this forum itself, I can safely say we are all still uncertain: When LMH and KGE started their relationship? During filming or after?

One particular ongoing fan fiction that I am reading suggests exactly what most of us are thinking - LMH has been pursing KGE during filming but he had not want to pressure or scare her away during that time. He knows it is best to maintain professionalism and deliver a good show. But he also couldn't hide his feelings. He also knows the pressure on KGE if she agrees to date him and he decides on his plan, i.e. to start prepping the world of his intentions and his attraction by posting KGE on his IG. The fan fiction even went on to explain that it was LMH's intention to be seen as the one pursuing KGE, to be seen as the one deeply in love. Hence, if KGE accepts him, then at least the world is prepared. If KGE rejects him, it would not look bad on her because it was LMH that was pursuing her.

Sigh - I wish i can elaborate the above better but reading that fan fiction really tug at my heart strings, thinking of the measures that LMH is taking to protect KGE while in actual fact he has yet to officially expressed himself to KGE during those days in May when he posted in his IG. He is showing his intentions to KGE by demonstrating he is willing to protect her through his IG postings to prep the media/fans.

Alright I should stop here before I am deemed as a delusional shipper..... I really need real news. 

:crazy:

• Like 6
  • Love 11

3 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Hello ladies, 

Here's one more info to keep the FBIs out there busy. Apparently, in SK blood type is a big factor when dating. So let's forget about clairvoyance, horoscopes and MBTIs for now. See below:

Your blood type is a conversation starter

For most of us, our blood type is never brought up to the conversation, unless it’s in some type of medical context. In South Korea, however, there’s a belief that your blood type is connected to your personality and temperament, therefore it is a common conversation starter. This is especially true if you are on a date with a South Korean. For example, while many of us believe Aries and Aquarius are a great match, in South Korea, many people think Type O males partner best with Type B females.

Therefore, if someone can find out about the King's and Queen's respective blood type, that would probably be another piece of small crumb to feast upon during this period of drought. :lol:

Understanding Blood Types

The full article is here if you're interested  https://mindfulgazette.com/stories/americans-tell-like-living-south-korea-expats/

LMH is A 

KGE is B 

You can search their blood type compatibility.

But sadly chingu..it doesn’t come out well. :brokenheart:

But I’m not give up.

Just for reference, I search about this theory in wikipedia (doesn’t have time to read many journals for now). And I got this:

Although some medical hypotheses have been proposed in support of blood type personality theory,[4] the scientific community generally dismisses blood type personality theories as a superstition or pseudoscience because of lack of evidence or testable criteria.[1][5][6] Although research into the causal link between blood type and personality is limited, research does not demonstrate any statistically significant association between the two.

*here is the link.. they also cited some journals. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory

So..let’s just have faith in God and destiny. When they’re destined to be together, becoming husband and wife. No matter what are the hardships that will come, they will still end up together. 
Let’s keep pray :transforms:

Found another good news related to blood type, you know Ji Sung - Lee Bo Young couple, don’t you?

JS blood type is A

LBY is B

and they are perfectly together since they were dating in 2007, got married in 2013, and having two kids now.

:doggie:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

15 minutes ago, Heera said:

OMG.. This man is Lee Gon’s Dad!

KES writernim.. did you realize about this ? 
Too many coincidences to be called coincidence.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC8GIpppY_J/?igshid=g1foovskrlkq

Notice he was sitting next to LMH? Him and LMH starred together in a drama called mackerel run where they were romantic rivals and notice also MCW sits with them she was the female lead which means they are friends and from the same circle. 

maxresdefault.jpg

KGE was sitting next to them? Did she know LMH? even before TKEM? maybe? 

What if we were to find out that LMH-KGE were dating for atleast 1 year before TKEM started filming since he was enlisted meaning they were a couple during TKEM, Pre and post-TKEM.

200.gif

Dispatch will resign from their job officially and close the company

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 21

6 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Our Unbreakable Sword in his last pictorial before enlistment.. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414015wpp/woo-do-hwan-reflects-on-career-and-shows-love-for-the-king-eternal-monarch-in-last-pictorial-before-enlistment 

YET no pictorial and interview from our couple.. until now.. does it even make sense??!! 

She and GY also didn't have any pictorial and interview after Goblin ended, despite of its huge success. I remember one of the MinGo shipper said that this is the sign of them dating since the agency wouldn't let them to have a photoshoot together. Idk if this true or not, but it makes me wonder did she had any pictorial after CITT drama ended?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1