[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

Random thoughts. Do you think LMH already meet KGE parents? If I'm not mistaken in Goblin commentary DVD, GY said that GE parents and brother visit her once during shooting so perhaps they also visit her during TKEM shoot? Sorry can't get this out of my head 

Already my dear.... :yum:     *ruunnsss***  :gangnamstyle:

As for Goblin, KGE family went to visit her on set because the location of her shooting at that time was nearby her family's home.

GY even mentioned that KGE oppa who is younger than him looks more mature in appearance :lol:.

KGE oppa is only a year older than KGE, which makes him basically dongsaeng to LMH. I wonder how shall he address LMH? haha...

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Chinggu! Have you been in my thoughts today? Because I am literally thinking of the same thing.

I keep wondering if MH met Appa Kim and I wonder what they talked about , I wonder what was his disposition? Was he shy? Was he chatty? Was he like this??:w00t:

y2mate-com-Lee-Min-ho-earns-boyfriend-st

More or less like this, plus his charming self and peculiar laugh.. :D:D:D:D:D

Mr. & Mrs. Kim  :approves:

• Like 10
  • Love 5

21 minutes ago, inBinJinitrust said:

My 2nd post today :D browsing IG and came across this aaaaahhhhh check THIS out guys:heart: our captain IS approved by appa Kim :heart:

https://pasteboard.co/JivvS1C.jpg

Ooh la la, keep on posting, my friend. The comment by fan is clear enough, right? Nothing lost in translation, right?

Appa Kim liked the comment and he must have thought no harm liking the comment. Innocent fans will not know much about his daughter and LMH. No one will guess LMH was precisely there with his family having grilled meat.

But, Appa Kim is wrong. He underestimated shippers who will use all investigative skills (and imaginative skills) to conclude that Appa Kim has definitely approved LMH in dating his daughter.

:happyshakes:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Ladies, I just saw one of lmh staff ig update and I think she hangout with ggone staff again.. 2nd girls day out? :fun:

Edit: I dunno if i can add the screenshot here. I mean is it okay/appropriate? Is it not breaking rules? 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

you’re the one standing at ground level at 5pm looking very confused but guarding the crowd from illegal immigrants 

Congrats! You just won yourself return flight tickets to South Korea. Which airport will you be departing from? I'll send you the boarding pass right away!

@Prerna @extrodinairey Just let me fangirl in peace, okay? My oppa ljs may be discharged earlier than scheduled bcs of covid, so I have very little time with Lmh. Don't ruin this for me, moms.

:crybaby:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, inBinJinitrust said:

My 2nd post today :D browsing IG and came across this aaaaahhhhh check THIS out guys:heart: our captain IS approved by appa Kim :heart:

I've even checked and he didn't like all the comments there!  It would've been random if he likes all the comments, but Noooooooo

Wooooowwww. This is big.

8 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@Prerna @extrodinairey Just let me fangirl in peace, okay? My oppa ljs may be discharged earlier than scheduled bcs of covid, so I have very little time with Lmh. Don't ruin this for me, moms.

Moms are natural born party poopers and bubble poppers.  Too bad you have many here

:transforms:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Oh. My. Goddddd !!!!!!!! :Woah:

I was feeling so blue all day trying to cope up with this draught and no crumbs in sight, but then this!

Aaaaa i can hear the sound of wedding march in 2022

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

@extrodinairey @MsMagic @Heera @inbetween0and1 @AquariusMY indeed:heart: as I said in my earlier post today on their facial feature and disposition resemblance, I believe the ship had definitely sailed smoothly, I’m just looking for more than dating, I hope the dock will be marriage and beautiful children and happily ever after ❤️

@unokboiii not just recent but TODAY :D

• Like 2
  • Love 15

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Min Ho, we need to work harder. Our other boy JHI is in Appa Kim's IG timeline. Hehehe.

did u read wht he wrote in comments that they look so similar like brother and sister....:

I just wanna believe wht I wish.....

:popcornjackson:

***** babes please remove the embedded post it’s against soompi rules....

43 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Congrats! You just won yourself return flight tickets to South Korea. Which airport will you be departing from? I'll send you the boarding pass right away!

:crybaby:

more the merrier babes I thought we are sharing your oppa...,

so we can enjoy all the 365 days with lot of chiseled oppas in our lives.....

:twerk2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

***** babes please remove the embedded post it’s against soompi rules....

Sorry about this! I haven't posted on Soompi for years! I went back because of this ship.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, inBinJinitrust said:

@extrodinairey @MsMagic @Heera @inbetween0and1 @AquariusMY indeed:heart: as I said in my earlier post today on their facial feature and disposition resemblance, I believe the ship had definitely sailed smoothly, I’m just looking for more than dating, I hope the dock will be marriage and beautiful children and happily ever after ❤️

@unokboiii not just recent but TODAY :D

babes the power bestowed on me (by my fellow chingu @goldenashes97)

I pronounce you the winner of the return ticket to South Korea......:D

you are getting the front seat of the wedding reception.....:P

keep on getting us with amazing news like this you make all the shippers lives worth it...

aaigoo my sleepless nights are not wasted on these dorks.....

:shaq:

**** @goldenashes97 babes we needed to give her this....

• LOL 12

2 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Okay yesterday he gave us a cropped photo with no shadow or reflection and nothing to analyze, zoom or measure causing few shippers to jump from upper deck and almost landed in the pit of gutter land joining agentquake. But these crumbs here are the best yet we got since the drought. Now, everyone say thank u Mr. Kim! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 9

45 minutes ago, Prerna said:

more the merrier babes I thought we are sharing your oppa...,

so we can enjoy all the 365 days with lot of chiseled oppas in our lives.....

These oppa(s) can't be my oppa.  That's why i'm flipping tables and tattletaling hehh

@inBinJinitrust @gutterland if my dad gave away such thing on socmed, I wouldve been so so so madddddd.  BUT SINCE I AM a sane SHIPPER, KEEP EM COMING, MR KIM. WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Much love from the upperdeck of the ship

:heart4:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 16

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

These oppa(s) can't be my oppa.  That's why i'm flipping tables and tattletaling hehh

Dear these oppa(s) are better of in our dreamland ie. soompi forum 

we can work with whatever we desire.....short pants with milky legs......yumm....

can’t handle the trauma of OIM club in real life......:crazily:

my oppa in my house will kill me once he reads this thread and my desires......

:saitama:

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Moms are natural born party poopers and bubble poppers.  Too bad you have many here.

tumblr_inline_nj250zm6Kb1t6da4c.gif

@Prerna we are sharing my oppa. It's not the problem. The problem is that my oppa doesn't want to share me. He wants me all for himself:lol:

So we have binjin shipper here. Hello @inBinJinitrust!

Hhm. My binkyo shipper asz senses danger. I shall return to my cave for now.

Laters!

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREkh_3nbJV8pV0tXSlsUY

P.s. please don't murder me.

• LOL 15