[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

vrai mais vous ne savez pas ce qu'il porte 

Aussi mes globes oculaires me font mal, j'essaie de voir le reflet dans les gouttes de pluie et les miroirs 

Also try Xrays on this car coming out. Maybe they have their own car 

• LOL 5

New theory ......

effing these tweeterians know everything.... now they know this jihoon and kge folllows him and wht not ......

wtf I am not able to keep these difficult names intact in my mind it’s maddening now..

so many jihun are there in her life......

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

New theory ......

effing these tweeterians know everything now they know is jihoon and kge folllows him and why not ......

wtf I am not able to keep these difficult names intact in my mind it’s maddening now..

so many jihun are there in her life......

I accidently read it wrong as I was going fast. I thought i was drunk or something I read the last part mistakenly as LMH used KGE:joy:

• LOL 9

Hi everyone!  Unlurking :)

In my view, LMH and his agency already know the drill that post-drama, fans would ship the leads. Usually, they don't add fuel to the fire and they just let it die down on its own. 

Having said this, if LMH intends for the rumors to die down, he won't post love songs on his IG knowing too well his fans could blow things out of proportion. Especially not on KGE's birthday. My theory? He probably wanted his 18M followers to surprise KGE with thousands of greetings and mentions on his account when she wakes up. Because that's one of the things sweet guys do when they're trying to woo someone they like :) (which makes me believe they're not dating yet, because otherwise, they'd rather keep everything really private like Song-Song or BinJin)

Anyway, let us not be derailed by overanalyzing lyrics. He's probably just trying to balance his 'reckless' post last July 2 by posting random love song posts as if to say he does that all the time :wink: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

How they are investigating 20 seconds video is really amazing.I am  sitting on a sofa and enjoying all the fruits of their labour and cheering them do more do more in my mind with out showing any expressions to family.

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

52 minutes ago, scrawford said:

After reading the translation from the tweet you post, seems like LMH is just romancing KGE. One of our shippers here, I forgot her handle name here but I follow her on IG, and she posted few days before LMH post about South Korean dating culture, how they often date in a car. 

guys, LMH is driving around with KGE. 

@scrawfordYes I agree! .. many of the stars who date in secret say their drive-around dates in the car and it’s a rainy day today in SK (and seems like everywhere else too)... so it’s perfect for a car date with love songs! 

This song is totally KGE’s type of song tho...it’s a classic song that the older folks in SK will sing along to...  btw have you gals heard KGE sing? I can totally imagine her singing this song... it totally suits her pitch and tone. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_bXgRzjfpl/?igshid=17w4sbsblyh6h

This is the IU version on YouTube... 

https://youtu.be/Hc36NA77UKk

This part is especially beautiful: (the chorus) 

“My love, my dear, please stay by my side. You are my one and only, nobody else in the world but you. If you leave me, when the burdens are too much to bear, whose arms will I nestle in when I stagger?”

And some shippers start saying oh noes, they are breaking up, Go Eun rejected him etc but do you think (logically) that Minho would even be posting a song (or showing his feelings) if that really is the case? 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 5

3 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

How they are investigating 20 seconds video is really amazing.I am  sitting on a sofa and enjoying all the fruits of their labour and cheering them do more do more in my mind with out sowing any expressions to family.

The same here.. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Yes yes!!! I remember when JTE ‘s car stopped ruining. She was sitting on the left side in the car. 

yay!! He is driving. We need our x ray visionary @SweetButters to see who is on the passenger seat lol

@scrawford wait for it...plot twist............there's no one in the passenger seat lol. I took a screenshot of the vid and then ran it through some photoshop filters and put made the image resolution to 4000 px/inch. There's nothing to indicate that there's anyone in the passenger side haha sorry guys lol

• LOL 19

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

Relax Chingus,

My boy is definitely trolling us..For a man who wished to be so private about his love life, I doubt he will update about his "heartbreak" like this!!  I will go down with this ship no matter what:ph34r:.. All these days he stood with us, its now our time to stand with them!!

Let the non-shippers rejoice for a while till he post again tomorrow for the couples dayB)

Now my ever optimistic sixth sense feels this song is for WDH:P, obviously he is very depressed about loosing his wingman to MS and is guilty about not posting anything for his birthday, so this song is kind of parting gift  to WDH about his feelings and how much he misses him:phew:  Its quite obvious about their lingering feelings after their back hug shared in the salon:lol:

always rooting for you for bringing such happy vibes I mean your username :lol:

me being optimistic that the song was kinda suited welI with the vibe , i mean driving on rainy day listening to some mello song right ? and I think LMH isn't an exception 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I choose to believe the goeun recommended this song to him. Anyhow, after this post, people will stream this song a lot, its good for the singer :approves:

i remember the dancing universe song now have many viewers since he posted. and Of all version he choose this one maybe he just really like this female version or maybe he is watching this drama and likes it a lot :ok:

Not literally means as the lyrics said it is. 

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

After all the credit you’ve given me as co-capt, I really didn’t want to do this but I just have to.

Plot twist: lmh and IU are the actual ship. KES knew this all along hence the reference to IU in TKEM.

Goodbye y’all.

oh she's at it again. 

thank u, next.

:fiercebunny:

• LOL 10

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@goldenashes97 YOU’RE FAMOUS!  Let me get your autograph and then I’ll eBay it so I can buy those Gentle Monster sunglasses.

People will choose to see what they see, and I personally think there’s something funny about fan/ship wars.  At the end of the day, our lives aren’t affected by it and the only people in the “fandom” who matter to me are the ones who chat in this thread because you all contribute to some of the happiness and entertainment I have in life.  If there’s anyone out there who chooses to use that for negativity and fights...I would commend them for the love and passion that they have while simultaneously encouraging them to use that energy to fight for injustices against racism, poverty, hunger, COVID-19, etc.  

I don’t go on Twitter for anything, but this group of people here is probably one of the most respectful groups of people I’ve ever seen on the internet, especially when it’s about a ship.  If what was snipped out of context is the worst thing they can dig up on here...honestly anyone looking for a flame war should probably go find some other site.  Anytime I’ve seen anything rude or disrespectful on here, the mods either snuff it out quickly or the group gently brings the conversation back to positivity and fun.

AKA, we are boring.  And that’s how we like it. 

I loved this post so much that i wanted to respond to it but before I could post it, LMH's insta madness crept in so waited till the hype dies down and I get to sleep:lol:

@AgentQuake: This is probably one of your "THE" best post I have loved so far!! Thank you for this composed and realistic response!! You just echoed my views wrt this matter, Thank you! I agree people inside this thread are much respectable than these war triggering faceless people who thrives on negativity! 

@goldenashes97: I hope you are "CALM" by now dear:lol:… All the shippers inside this thread very well know whats your true intention behind that post and there is absolutely no need to feel guilty about that!! In a way it was actually good how this all ended and how the face of our thread changed after the fiasco.  Now people will think thrice before they post any half baked truth stolen from this thread given by any unknown sources .

With our captain providing much needed distraction, you still take "EX"tra miles route??!:P.. we need the longest whip to tie you down here from future ruckus:lol:

Now to all those prying hate mongers looking to stir troubles , GET A LIFE PLEASE !!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, Anin Putinilla said:

Which part of the lyrics hes posting? Bcs theres lyric said "my love please be with me, youre the only one in this world." 

LITERAL

"When I feel myself alone, in between those thin branches,
Will you remember me, in this much pain?"

CONTEXTUAL TRANSLATION

"I feel like am so alone.                                                                            

It hurts so much, do you even remember?"

It is at mark 2:22 of the in Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/album/0gSEdT5M23E5utrxIofSBY?highlight=spotify:track:77odrU6Z94fsXryPiPf7P7

Some say it is part of someone's playlist - am not sure of this

rYfHEm2.jpg

• Like 11
  • Shocked 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

From what I heard, he posted this part:

jeo yeorin gaji sairo

In between branches (?)
honjain nal neukkil ttae

When I feel alone
ireohge apeun

This painful

geudae gieogi nalkka

Will you remember?

My friend sent me this video with the lyrics and this part translates to:

"When I find myself alone among the frail branches 

I can't help but miss you even though it hurts." 

Somebody is missing somebody 

:shaq:

But I like this scenario more :luvarrow:

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

They are in the car together and no one can convince me otherwise!

Driving to the middle of nowhere to look at raindrops and listening to love songs is so romantic. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3