[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

After all the credit you’ve given me as co-capt, I really didn’t want to do this but I just have to.

Plot twist: lmh and IU are the actual ship. KES knew this all along hence the reference to IU in TKEM.

Goodbye y’all.

:offtospace:

Well, given what happen with the previous ship, I instantly checked Iu’s birthday, and is on May 16th. We’re good :lol:

• LOL 18

4 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:
6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ok guys, sorry, but turned out that SK drive on the right side. So I don’t know if he is driving or not. 

lol

What if...... the vid is edit in mirror?????:ph34r:

What if... I tell you they drive on the right side of the rode but the driver sits on the left side? Lol. I’ve been to South Korea before, they drive exactly like in the US. Lmh was sitting on the driver’s side I believe. 

p.s. check korean dramas to confirm :lol:

• Like 12
  • Insightful 5

Thank you captain for blessing this ship with another crumbs! Did he realize he literally saved this ship from signs of madness brought by prolonged drought without crumbs?

Wait, that sounds wrong!

Actually captain is supposed to be the main culprit here, lol :D

Still, thanks for the crumbs capt!

i think your video will last us for around 3-4 days before the signs of madness start to reappear, hahaha

:shaq:

• LOL 13

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What if... I tell you they drive on the right side of the rode but the driver sits on the left side? Lol. I’ve been to South Korea before, they drive exactly like in the US. Lmh was sitting on the driver’s side I believe. 

p.s. check korean dramas to confirm :lol:

Yes yes!!! I remember when JTE ‘s car stopped ruining. She was sitting on the left side in the car. 

yay!! He is driving. We need our x ray visionary @SweetButters to see who is on the passenger seat lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

22 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Some one or anyone and if possible every one please reassure me its not a sad or break up song. When i read tweets like that, my heart skipped few beats. This shipping business is really insane. How people try to do multiple ones i cannot understand.

It’s quite easy babes one ship if you are sad jump to the other one to get your mind right....

basically it’s simple shippers can never be wrong...... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Plot twist: lmh and IU are the actual ship. KES knew this all along hence the reference to IU in TKEM.

Goodbye y’all.

Sis, I thought we were partners? How could you withold such info from me? Spill the beans, yo! I want this twist in our script! Don't ditch me like that.

:sweating:

• LOL 12

4 minutes ago, heatherf said:

SK driver is at the left side of the car. But they’re driving on the right side of the road. 

I just finished watching sky castle and there are lots of driving scenes 

out of topic mianhe

You're rite, >50% of SKY Castle scenes consisted of them driving on the road, lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

After all the credit you’ve given me as co-capt, I really didn’t want to do this but I just have to.

Goodbye y’all.

:offtospace:

I also thought the same thing chingu......

IU and LMH are the real deal .....

let’s now dissect IU and her whereabouts I would love to do that but than her bodyguards face came in front of me and I wish to run .......:sweating:

• LOL 18

56 minutes ago, masunni said:

With new update from lmh today, now ur wish come true chingu!! Enjoy!! :wub:

yes! Thank u @masunni

I just called him, praising him with mr handsome, charming, but unpredictable move.

So happy with the coincidence 

:lol:

Actually our boy loves ballad song.

I would like to hear that song in a rainy day too.. Kinda match the feeling.

we have so many possibilities..

or maybe it just came out from the radio that he listened while in the car.

Whatever it is, love quarrel or just kinda rainy day mood.. Please keep loving each other stronger and tirelessly our King and Queen!

We’ll always pray for you:heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

@Heretorant and @HR., my bad. I watched the video again and yes, it looks like it was parked. 

I should start backreading as I saw very interesting topics here-and all that without crumbs. I didn’t expect to read a Physiology, Astrology, Pseudoscience (Dreams), MBTI, Photo analysis, etc in a shippers thread all in a matter of 2 days. 

:omg:

Notice that gif’s eyes? Hahahaha

:issohappy:

LMH’s bgm seems low but I can’t help smiling for whatever shipping reason there is. 

And since, we’re sharing dreams now, this morning-I’m sure I was dreaming of my work-but the last thing I saw and heard was KGE telling me to stop shipping her with LMH. That was sad if true, but of course, dreams don’t work that way. That’s just my subconscious telling me that I have enough projects to occupy me for the next six months or more and I have no time to ship korean celebrities but here I am, stealing time again for our OTP. 

:cries3:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

14 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

The song has been interpreted by many artists. Here's a version that resonates better with me, not only in terms of the feels but I get to understand the phrasing of the English translation better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1IE8_X3BGY

My POV on the song/lyrics: It's not actually a sad song. It's a song to remind someone that they should hold on to each other.  Kind of a theme of REASSURANCE. The song is like: If you leave me....then this how it would feel. It would be very painful.

Therefore, I am not heartbroken. I am REJOICING. The captain of the ship is once again wearing his emotions to his sleeves. He is soooooo IN LOVE :heart:

Ahh thank you for this, looks like the meaning can be different with the previous translation...

I like this version too of course.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b79874dcafc47b32dd

In my head now, the song tells that he loves her so much the one and only one, and don't want her to leave, he can't imagine if she leaves.. then who will hold him during the hard time..

let me embed the video here..

• Like 7
  • Love 7

19 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

The song has been interpreted by many artists. Here's a version that resonates better with me, not only in terms of the feels but I get to understand the phrasing of the English translation better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1IE8_X3BGY

My POV on the song/lyrics: It's not actually a sad song. It's a song to remind someone that they should hold on to each other.  Kind of a theme of REASSURANCE. The song is like: If you leave me....then this how it would feel. It would be very painful.

Therefore, I am not heartbroken. I am REJOICING. The captain of the ship is once again wearing his emotions to his sleeves. He is soooooo IN LOVE :heart:

10000000× likes for you! Exactly what i feel when listen to the song. He miss and love her so much and scared if she go away.

:happy2:

• Like 6
  • Love 5