[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

So we know that LMH likes love songs, he’s mentioned it in interviews I believe

He’s been listening to a lot of love songs, happy ones, melodramatic ones...

HE’S THE NEXT TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN 

KGE’s influenced him into becoming the next big singer/songwriter

Actually, if he could drop some songs about his love life the way Taylor and Shawn Mendes do, our lives would be a hell of a lot easier.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, hwoow said:

KGE actually following the singer ig .. itsjihoony

Ahhhh... i see... so maybe our captain is getting himself familiar with the singer and his songs because she has recommended this Jihoon guy to sing on their wedding day.. dont judge me, i just believe what i want to believe.. i am cray cray in love.. dont bother to correct my delulu.. 

:shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

What about this other scenario gals.. indulge me :P... 

This part of the song... 

“Time is running towards estrangement 

but it seems you are not coming

despite your promise

On my way back home, forcing myself to smile, 

why does the road home seem 

so unfamiliar and far?”

Perhaps Go Eun had promised Minho that she would spend time with him this afternoon (after her photo shoot/ work etc) and he was on his way to pick her but some other work cropped up for her last minute and she had to change her plans with him and we all know he loves to joke around and troll and he posted this song as a way to “tease her for not keeping her promise / date” whilst he drives home alone. 

How does this scenario sound? Much delulu? :D 

In any case, I most certainly don’t think it’s troubled waters and we can imagine all kinds of scenarios but my gut feel says it’s all good on both their ends :wub:

• LOL 15

Waittt what happened i have 20 over pages to read..while reading i opened my fb and saw lmh posted a video..:cries3:

Edit: wait what am i talking abt..not 20 over pages..just abt 8 or 9..see im not CALM right now :evillaugh:

• LOL 15

56 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I accidently read it wrong as I was going fast. I thought was drunk or something I read the last part mistakenly as LMH used KGE:joy:

@Time loop please remove twitter on quoted post. Thanks.

@SweetButters thank you for being our Sweet “buster” for the night. :lol:

49 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@scrawford wait for it...plot twist............there's no one in the passenger seat lol. I took a screenshot of the vid and then ran it through some photoshop filters and put made the image resolution to 4000 px/inch. There's nothing to indicate that there's anyone in the passenger side haha sorry guys lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

It's very clear now what this song is not based on the context of the song - this ISN'T a break up song.

Most likely, this is an even deeper love song than Dancing Universe. :) 

I agree seems like it's deep and seems like they are deep into each other and deep inside each other. I am drinking little bit to today and my posts may appear at times chaotic but don't pay much attention to it. I may switch some grammar here and there :mrgreen:

:rickroll: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

42 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

oh my...the story behind the song is sooo beautiful and touching. The singer showed his deepest love through this song..:heart:

I think the key point of the song is: I’m sad being alone, so please BE MY SIDE FOREVER MY LOVE, I cannot live a day without you like this anymore...:heart::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

The translated lyrics sounds more like what will happen instead of it actually happening so I think it is a longing song. Longing for someone you really love.  Also afraid the person you love so much might leave you?? Maybe KGE feels pressure on her end from fans, etc and LMH is like but who will hold me if not you. :bawling:

I also don't think KGE is with him in the car. More like she's in the car that's pulling out of the driveway? Otherwise why we he film it? He also made sure not to get the licence plate of that car by filming in that angle. 

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1

based on his IG and with all these song lyrics (Dancing Universe and this latest one)  he is trying to woo a girl and with the way it looks he seems like this guy is hopelessly in love...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2