[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 minutes ago, Joojix said:

It’s shin Jihoon right not IU :) cos I’m fan of IU the voice sounds different? She did a cover of this song but the one in LMH vid doesn’t sound her...but I haven’t heard this version from IU...the other thread says it’s IU? Just asking...thanks guys!

It seems like it according to this.

• Like 12

Well, well, well...I’m just taking a break from internet yesterday and today and looks like it’s going crazy again..just because of one video from The King himself :evillaugh: 

how can I catch up with u guys, I feel like I have to back read like almost 20-30 Pages and what is this i read on IG that some min-eun shippers contemplated to abandon the ship because of LMH video.? Was that song somehow indicate a sad/bad things? Ok..I need to back read like right now :exercice:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Anin Putinilla said:

Guys, if we read all of the lyrics i think its not broken heart? But kind of "he wants to know if he cant live with her"? 

And if i were LMH, i update that song because i want to show my partner that i beg him to stay with me? Or maybe to convience him that youre the only one to me and no one in this world can replace that? 

Or. Im just bored lets troll all people? 

Maybe KGE said....you dont need me, you have more than 15 million fans and LMH replied with this song....hence meaning even he has millions of fans , he only needs her as his love life

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, yellowduck said:

It's also Reply 1988 OST! 

ahh , i miss Reply 1988. laffff this drama so much. love the ost as well. i like Kim Hyun sik version better, deep and husky voice very soulful .. nomu nomu chua :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Whew! Finally done with backreading. What a roller-coaster of emotions and topics in here! I must say, this shipping business made us a bit bipolar (Pun-intended). One minute we’re happy, the next we’re lonely and needing assurance that the universe is on our side. Hahaha:love::bawling:

@goldenashes97  should totally ask you for a fan-sign now. You famous, sweetie!

I knew how diverse this ship is when it comes to the professions of the shippers. High five to us, we still can balance our work-life-and romantic sides. Actually, I’m  not really sure about me. 

@Kdramatic Wow that dream of yours. I’d been interpreting dreams for ages but I’d like to accept yours at face-value. Who wouldn’t want to eat a popsicle besides our couple with them low-key admitting they’re together? [lurkers, it’s a dream, not delulu] 

@Heera physiological reference only further proves that we based our shipping on science [oh, @koreaboooo also included astrology/Asian zodiac] but our parents are Scientist/Mathematician and Literary Students. (JTE actually means literary student, right?) And that’s the kind of analysis we based our delulu here-from science and math, to pseudoscience and culture, and measuring shadows and borders, monitoring the weather and sacrifing our sleep because we might get a  whole cake in the middle of the night. :wow1:

@kdfan_incad  and now we’re talking MBTI. Based on what we see in our couple, their personality types are quite close and even get along well together. But of course, the only way to know that is if we actually have their test results for evaluation. But then, do we still need that when everything’s so obvious? :whee!!:

@HR.   Saw you asking for crumbs today and we got it! We surely get what we wish for. And now, everyone’s interpreting the lyrics. Pretty sure this will keep the MinEuns busy for the whole week unless captain post something tonight. Or tomorrow on silver day. The song is mellow but don’t really strike as a heartbreak song but more on a longing side. IDK much about the music moods but title ‘My Love by my side’ is all I’m hearing on. Thanks, @Miss Pizza for the backstory of the song. That’s actually very romantic.

Plot twist: LMH’s producing an album of romantic songs cover. This is his way of promoting the album without spending on ads :exercice:

I think no one’s in the car with him, though. Maybe he’s waiting for someone [Ggone?] I’m going with this one, who cares? That’s me as a shipper.

And are we monitoring the weather report now @KGE fan 1217 and @Ima Imo? Hahaha-that would keep us busy. 

I didn’t expect to see all these in the shipping world—less in one forum alone—RC ladies and gentleman, we rock!

Physiological research for dilated pupils

Asian marriage culture

Astrology and numerical compatibility

Myerr-Briggs Type Indicator

Image Border analysis

Short shorts measurement

Weather Report

Driving side 

Dreams starring our OTP

Shadow analysis...

So, his post today has mentions of KGE again and well wishes and support for their happiness-at least those in languages I can understand. I’m sure this is not damage-control to show that he normally post with a love song as bgm. Why control it when there’s no damage done? But it’s kilig to see fans support them both. I can’t understand the other language tho. Anyway, my this ship is sailing, no one can convince me otherwise. :tenor:

And I managed to watched a new drama! Well, still related to KGE. I watched all seasons of Money Heists since fans seems to want Ggone to play Tokyo. A good story and action scenes. I think Ggone will ace Tokyo, although I hope she plays a Jeong Tae Ra-like role in her next show/movie as we haven’t seen her in that kind of role. 

And for LMH, after seeing the bts photos, I’m hoping he’ll play a father-role. His picture with young Lee Gon has that father-and-son vibe to it. Or is it just me? :winkx:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

22 minutes ago, Heera said:

as his long time fans, at least from my POV, I really can feel that LMH changed. He changed. Idk how to explain, but his SNS posts seem so different. Like falling in love? More outgoing? Wanting to be more honest to his fans and himself?

That’s purely my instinct..

There’s a saying that I read from an article.

when your Idol fall in love, you can feel it right away. They’ll have different vibes.

*I hate when I have to say about his xyz, but that’s just part of his life. I hope this can help you a little bit to answer that question.

Thank you! Wow he must have fallen real hard this time for his fans to actually feel the difference. Guys usually find it harder to hide their feelings when it's the real deal for them.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

47 minutes ago, Heera said:

as his long time fans, at least from my POV, I really can feel that LMH changed. He changed. Idk how to explain, but his SNS posts seem so different. Like falling in love? More outgoing? Wanting to be more honest to his fans and himself?

I share your sentiment chingu. I hv been Minoz since 2011. He did change somehow after MS. First thing tht i notice is he became active in IG. I really happy whenever I see IG update from him after MS. At tht time, i was thinking maybe he wants to share a liitle bit abt his life to his fan this time around. It must be a hard decision for him cos we know hes a very private person when it comes to his personal life.

Tbh, i still cannot believe we are talking abt his possible relationship in here. Like I said, hes a private person. Hes so famous yet so mysterious in his 20s. So thts why when he posted tht 2 July post, i believe it must be a huge thing. Hes very intentional person. I refused to believe he did tht for no reason.

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

JHI is totally crushing on her and she was like ‘He’s like a brother’ in one of their interview for TIFL. I actually laughed when I watched that interview although I shouldn’t. I saw him in Something in the rain (didn’t finish this drama because SYJ’s mom gets on my nerves) and he was actually cute. The boy next door kind of handsome. 

And for LMH—that oppa thing is a dead give-away he wants KGE to be closer to him than they already were. 

:wow2:

I just like this new emoji and has nothing to do with my post. 

I first watched JHI in Prison Playbook and he's very hot in that role. Like Song Joong Ki in DOTS kind of hot. Haha

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

This has probably been discussed so many times here already but please indulge me as I'm just starting to catch up on everything.

So I just watched their press con, and is it only me who finds it cute that KGE couldn't call LMH 'oppa', and LMH seemed bothered by it that he just had to call it out in front of the emcee? Adorable!

I've also been watching videos of JHI and KGE and isn't it obvious that JHI has a huge crush on her? Don't get me wrong, I'm team LMH for KGE but JHI is cute as well! Oh my goodness. KGE looks like she's friend-zoning JHI all the time, though :lol:

There’s actually a post on Twitter i saw with them together... she totally friendzoned him...

i find this boy really sweet. He looks well mannered, and introverted..if you’re a parent this is the type of guy you would like your daughter to end up with... :) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

I don't know how I feel about LMH's post. If you read the lyrics in Korean, it's quite a sad song, especially in the beginning when the person leaves them. 

For the specific part that LMH posted, there's a mistranslation going around. It's not "when I'm in between the branches, and feel alone, will you remember me, in so much pain" ... it's actually ... 

"When I'm in between the branches and feel that I'm alone, I think of painful memories of you" 

I personally believe that he's quite intentional about what he posts - in the Dancing Universe song - he posted specifically "dancing on top of the universe, on this night when no one is watching us." Which is a perfect fit if they indeed were together that night.

If he is intentional, for this new post,  it's a really sad part of the song that he posted. It's about someone who's already left...hence my first thought was it's about an ex. The part that comes after what he posted "my love, don't leave me" can be interpreted in a much more positive way. But not included in his post.

And also I know it's been mentioned that the cover singer follows KGE on IG. She also follows BS. So, I don't think we can read too much into that.

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, Joojix said:

There’s actually a post on Twitter i saw with them together... she totally friendzoned him...

i find this boy really sweet. He looks well mannered, and introverted..if you’re a parent this is the type of guy you would like your daughter to end up with... :) 

Yaass!!! i agree.. I would love my daughter to marry someone as sweet as JHI.. well, i consider Ggone my daughter as well.. HAHAHHAHAHAHA.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

Even King’s and Queen’s staffs are bff now,,

#justsaying

#notmakinganyassumption  #notdissectinganything #notevensmallcrumbs

#whenourbossesarelovers

:phew:

8FzhVR2.jpg

Probably a photoshoot of them??? Together??  :scream: #fingerscrossed

• Like 2
  • Shocked 8