[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

5 hours ago, kara_mella said:

I have finally managed to get my account back, and here I am. A big thanks to everyone commenting on this thread; @larus @andy78how have you been?

this drama one of the best drama I have ever seen - hands down, great story line and best acting, I love everything to bits.  

Hi, @kara_mella! It is nice that you get your account back. Yes, I am watching this drama and it is a good drama. I have not watched ep 9 yet but I will watch it soon.

I am curious about the real Baek Hee sung and why he end up like this and his parents agreed for Hyun Soo to take his identity. Baek`s family seems strange and suspisious. Hyun Soo has no luck. First his father was a serial killer and now he has to deal with this family too.

Welcome back to Soompi and I hope you`ll enjoy this drama with us.

• Like 6

that was one hell of an episode! 

why do i have a feeling that Hyun-su might get caught?! :mellow: 

i hope the accomplice is someone we actually know,,i mean the whole employment agency thing was introduced in the 8th episode so i don't think it'd make much sense to just make a random person the accomplice. i think they've given hints about it in the earlier episodes...i can't seem to catch it tho lol.

i can't trust anyone. if they wanted Hyun-su to be the typical misunderstood guy, wouldn't they make it look like some sort of grand reveal?? idk but Hyun-su was always shown as a misunderstood person with mental health issues ever since the beginning so them following the same narrative throughout the drama would make it a little less spicy. Ji-won has always lowkey scared me for some reason :sweatingbullets: still waiting for her background reveal. i've thought of countless theories and suspected a handful of people but that doesn't connect anything at all?! this really shows how unpredictable the show is!

i'm still waiting for Hyun-su to come out clean to Ji-won. i think after this episode, i really want a happy ending for them. i just hope both of them survive and find happiness at the end; individually or together. 

• Like 8

"Don't ever change. You just need to keep loving me like you do right now. All I need is your trust. .... If you do that for me, I'll live my entire life just for you." - Do Hyun Soo 

Ahhh... it's so nice to see how Ji Won realized the only one thing Hyun Soo wanted from her....TRUST. All this time, she has been on the receiving end. Now, she finally realizes that Hyun Soo never wanted anything from her but that. I feel so sad for both of them in this episode, Hyun Soo trying to understand why Ji Won wanted to break up with him, why she doesn't love him anymore and Ji Won, confused on how she should feel about all the things she knows about Hyun Soo and yet still deeply loves him. 

My favorite is that call part in the end. For sure, you can't just throw 14 years out the window, Ji Won catching up that Hyun Soo might be in a dangerous situation. He will never be busy for her, so she knows. 

Ji Won: 

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif 

Hyun Soo:

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif 

The difference in his tone with that last "Sure" after hearing her "I miss you", a determined one...

Also, let's thank Hae Soo for being such a good mediator/translator. When she corrected Hyun Soo about the difference between important and precious. "The stuff you think are important end up becoming less important as time goes by. But when something is precious to you, it hurts you as time goes by."

Gosh, I feel like I'm gonna be collecting good quotes from this one too :transforms:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

"Don't ever change. You just need to keep loving me like you do right now. All I need is your trust. .... If you do that for me, I'll live my entire life just for you." - Do Hyun Soo 

This combined with this. The feels:criesariver:

270078ddc7580cfe37531f98bbbea5370a3f8e73

3305d11d9efd1e8921894ef5e13fdf2fe3a56c2a

960fb7e9531f3a5aaf452ed26905a420d02462d2

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, smartiegal said:

Leaving this beautiful insight here (in case no one did yet) but once I backread and somebody did it earlier, I’ll delete it. 

I’ll be back once I finish episode 9 :)

I don't think I can watch ep 9 with subs now... Everything just feels soo sad..... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

i really love episode 9 ,..so much emotion ..i cry everytime cha ji won in tears i just carried away,.and about hyun soo side he really tried to get deep inside his heart to understand her but he cant feel it all he can do is to show himself he loves her and afraid of losing her,...

i really enjoy watching every episode ,..it getting better and better and intense,..brilliant,..also mention they are both gorgeous,....

congratulation to flower of evil this drama never disapointed me its so brilliant i feel iam attached to the story so much so addicted,..wow:tears::wub:and inlove,..this story can also a lesson to learn about the true nature of  love

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

My favorite is that call part in the end. For sure, you can't just throw 14 years out the window,

You can say this again, the call hit different :tears:

5d1a6b0ca8b2a21fec1bc2418e5515ad13f5ef0e

4fe7b9ee7b67de5bb9f983ec0962e2bf4b515a6c

01eebbf6b5a30b6190f29ce91bb70ea49a845cc4

• Like 5
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, violina said:

This combined with this. The feels:criesariver:                     

Oh yeah, absolutely. But what can I do, I also love the pain 43.gif 

19 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

I don't think I can watch ep 9 with subs now... Everything just feels soo sad..... 

Is what I thought at first as well, but it's so worth it anyways... trust me... it's a progress actually :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

How does this drama keep getting better and better? It’s a true melodrama in the best way. There are still so many questions unanswered and I can’t wait to see how the writer will resolve all the issues. 

I have to say I’ve suspected Hae Soo to be a murderer or an accomplice but she keeps surprising me every episode. She seems to be a genuinely kind person who cherishes her little brother above all. I’m surprised how well she knows and understands him. That’s why she regrets what she did to him in the past. I think that’s her biggest regret - that she let him take the blame for killing the foreman. She went to see the foreman to beg him to stop bullying her brother and he probably wanted something gross in exchange. No wonder she killed him.

Apart from the obvious big mystery, I still wonder who real HS was supposed to meet that day, what role does director Baek plays in all this, how did HS ended up in coma, what did Moo Jin saw in the basement that day that was so incriminating.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3

OK just watched a bit of it, it's actually unexpectedly funny?! 

I laughed out loud when he asked moo Jin to make "einspannner" for ji won? RickRoll'D? How elaborate and extra can a husband be??!! 

And the whole thing about wakignng moo Jin up to discuss about "kwantegi" (7 year itch), is LOL as well. Hyun soo is clearly both an expert and at the same time clueless at reading his wife. Why is his character so cute?! 

But then I saw the unanswered messages and how they used to text each other photos of the sky and I'm like ok, am I crying or is it raining on my face. 

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, aisling said:

I have to say I’ve suspected Hae Soo to be a murderer or an accomplice but she keeps surprising me every episode. She seems to be a genuinely kind person who cherishes her little brother above all. I’m surprised how well she knows and understands him.

She helped us interpret love to our boy again

30bf1a6a37bfb7c4cb0be2f9f91d7eb76343bd9a

86fe21f473a74c907ce11e5d0b5d0e8cbfe5a16e

ef0a1a80647fce37460cd8201dc6266d9a077b33

What’s the difference? The stuff you think are important... end up becoming less important as time goes by. But when something is precious to you, it hurts you as time goes by.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

This drama keeps you on the edge of your seat, as the mystery is unraveled, a layer at a time. When I watch it I always feel that the next episode is the final one. The writing is very good.

What if Do Min Seok is not a serial murderer (technically) but an organ harvester? Baek Man Woo might he his biggest client, and Baek Man Woo makes lots of money by selling the organs to his VIP patients who do not want to wait for an organ donor. It's a probability since we are not informed if the victims were found or exhumed and autopsied. The voice is the recording somehow sounds like the doctor's voice.

The real Baek Hee Sung might have learned of his father's ill practices and wants to have solid evidence, which is why he was in the area where Hyun Soo emerged from the forest. He was going to meet a witness.

Or he could be doing something illegal as well, since we have yet to see his back story and what his mother did to him after the accident that left him comatose. He might be the accomplice as well.

I agree with most of you. There is something really questionable about Kim Woo Jin. He's holding on to some critical information because he wants to write an exclusive story that will make him famous. He was a bully when he was younger and it seems that he may have done some bad things in his adult years. He may not be the accomplice, but he's got something up his sleeves. 

We cannot forget the sister, who sculpts and creates prosthetics. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4