[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003620786

Translation

Spoiler

Flower of Evil’: Lee Joongi struggling to find the accomplice… Can he escape Moon Chaewon’s dragnet

In tvN’s Wed/Thurs drama ‘Flower of Evil,’ Lee Joongi starts an investigation on his own.
Episode 9 finds Do Hyunsoo, the suspected accomplice in the Yeonju serial murder case, struggling to clear his name.
The unveiled stills show Do Hyunsoo facing a bartender alone at an unknown bar. At first glance, Hyunsoo poses as a customer grabbing a drink, but the sharp look in his eyes seeing through the bartender right before him suggests he is here with an ulterior motive.
Then, when he confronts the bartender, the look in Do Hyunsoo turns fierce. As the situation takes a new turn, creating tension between them, viewers become curious as to the real identity of the man Hyunsoo is visiting.
Right now, Hyunsoo has been singled out as the most likely accomplice in the Yeonju serial murder case, his anxiety has reached its peak as his wife and detective Cha Jiwon, who’s also investigating the case, is closing in on him.
Enlisting help from Haesoo and Moojin, Hyunsoo is struggling to find the real accomplice.
Viewers are wondering whether this man Hyunsoo’s visiting will help Hyunsoo clear his name, or what is the real reason for this tension between Hyunsoo and the man.
Episodes 9 and 10 of Flower of Evil are airing on August 26 (Wed) and 27 (Thu) at 10:50 pm as scheduled. Following Episode 11 (Sept 2) on Wednesday, however, the September 3 (Thu) episode will be replaced by a special broadcast.
-

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jillia said:

According to tvN schedule, episode 9 will air as usual. :D

But yes, everyone stay stafe!

yeah hopefully because tvn didnt have news right?

Jtbc and mbc is airing exclusive report about the typhoon. Maybe thats why the drama is canceled for today episode.

Dont know about kbs but i think kbs will also cancel today episode 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I have to admit I voted for a sad ending but that was like 4 episodes ago. I think now it's 50/50 which is of course a lazy answer on my part. :lol: But I want a happy ending.

On the other hand, if it's well-written, I take any ending... well that's what I'm saying now. I should add: any ending without main characters dying.

Well I think its either gonna be an open ending, or atleast semi-sad ending. I have already said that in my opinion at least one of the 4 main leads is gonna die. For right now Kim Moo Jin is most likely to die and has got death flags on his head for a couple of episodes now. Chances are that he'll come across the accomplice/killer, be killed but not before leaving a proper evidence for Ji Won or Hyun Su. 

Ji Won might be injured, but chances of Hyun Su or Hae Su is more. Hyun So most (after Moo Jin of course) being the lead guy.

So in my opinion its gonna be semi-sad. We'll not get a happy ending with the story this drama has got. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, mystic62 said:

Just to remind you all Lee Joon Gi is having a live stream in his instagram right now

I am watching :D

Gosh, this man has been talking for an hour now, all by himself - not understanding a thing he says, but enjoy listening to his voice :lol: 

• Like 6

In his IG live he answered this question in English

Q: “How does it feel working with Moon Chae Won?”  
A: “I feel happy. She is the best of the best Actress? Actor? Actress?” Hahah he seems confused on the correct word but glad he finally answered in English

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Can someone please clarify if the girl voice we heard from the IG live is his sister’s?  

Another thing he said in English was on the response of the fan who asked him to come to certain country. He responded that he wants to go everywhere, everywhere around the world. Because of you/to see you all.  

Phillipine fans should be happy cause he said “Mahal Kita” which means I Love You in Tagalog

showed his cute dog 

keep looking at his watch lol probably feels that it has gone looongg lol but not time for Ep 9 yet haha

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

Phillipine fans should be happy cause he said “Mahal Kita” which means I Love You in Tagalog

Am one of those fans  :highonflowers:.

Korea is only one hour ahead of us so it's night time here as well.. but luckily I decided to work overtime as well, so I won't fall asleep ~

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... he slowly ending the livestream telling international fans not to sleep but to watch Flower of Evil first! :lol:

I couldn't catch that. Sorry! :)

it is close to 6:30am my time and been awake waiting for FoE.  I might go back to sleep afterward.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Im planning to sleep so i dont see spoiler, to enjoy the surprise and boost the emotion watching it. But knowing me i will fail to “not look” at forum or IG hahaha ive failed for 8 episodes and always ended up watching the raw clip before the English sub was out lol. Will try my best today, gosh cant wait for the English sub. 

Enjoy live stream/update all!! 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... he slowly ending the livestream telling international fans not to sleep but to watch Flower of Evil first! :lol:

I couldn't catch that. Sorry! :)

I think its his sister. When Live started he asked her to say 'Hi'... but she did not appear in front of the  camera

2 minutes ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

Im planning to sleep so i dont see spoiler, to enjoy the surprise and boost the emotion watching it. But knowing me i will fail to “not look” at forum or IG hahaha ive failed for 8 episodes and always ended up watching the raw clip before the English sub was out lol. Will try my best today, gosh cant wait for the English sub. 

Enjoy live stream/update all!! 

@Cindy Tjioe, me too!  Stayed up for Live and now its only half an hour away for Episode 9 .... arghhh

• Like 6