[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

Just watched episode 9 with 40 % sub on Viki.  Apart from the main couple, I also felt really bad for Hae Soo, living with such guilt and remorse ...

One of her line struck me was more or less :" When HS doesn't need me anymore, I will do what I should have done before but couldn't do it then ..."  what does that mean?  Is she the one that's going to die...:unsure:

3 hours ago, jazz85 said:

i really love episode 9 ,..so much emotion ..i cry everytime cha ji won in tears i just carried away,.and about hyun soo side he really tried to get deep inside his heart to understand her but he cant feel it all he can do is to show himself he loves her and afraid of losing her,...

i really enjoy watching every episode ,..it getting better and better and intense,..brilliant,..also mention they are both gorgeous,....

congratulation to flower of evil this drama never disapointed me its so brilliant i feel iam attached to the story so much so addicted,..wow:tears::wub:and inlove,..this story can also a lesson to learn about the true nature of  love

Only if our couple can be brave enough to face each other with the truth, but then it will not be our drama :tears:

1 hour ago, jazz85 said:

i think the real baek hee sung is not the killer ,.the real accomplice is his father

I dont think the real Baek hee Sung is the killer either, but senior Baek is  a dominant figure, so I don't  think he will be just an "accomplice", he will play a bigger  evil role...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tuiwgn said:

One of her line struck me was more or less :" When HS doesn't need me anymore, I will do what I should have done before but couldn't do it then ..."  what does that mean?  Is she the one that's going to die...:unsure:

Only if our couple can be brave enough to face each other with the truth, but then it will not be our drama :tears:

What I get from that is perhaps she'll turn herself in to the police. Sure, she didn't mean to kill the village foreman but she still did it, albeit it's a self-defense. I feel like all those years she'd been separated from Hyun Soo, she might be waiting for him to come to her. By helping him through his issues right now, she will be paying what she owes to him. She did say to Ji Won she wants to ask Hyun Soo herself why did he took the blame and all. 

She's one character I don't want to die. She should get punished for what she's done and to redeem herself is what I want for her. She is just a broken person who needs fixing, after all.

• Like 8

Finished episode 9 and I think for me, the real melodrama started here.

My head and my heart hurts. How can we all survive by next week? :criesariver:

The real Baek Hee Sung is one of the best highlights in the drama. He has so much anger against his dad, Baek Man Woo (kudos to this real BHS actor for conveying that emotion). I bet real BHS has no desire to get all that perfect life that his father wanted for him. I believe only he and his mother (Gong Mi Ja) knows what is up. I think real BHS went into coma because BMW probably almost caught him along the way while Do Hyun Soo was recovering. In fact, he had to ask his father why he did not answer his call - the sole reason for real BHS's next move.

What is puzzling is how he went into coma... I believe real BHS made a hard fall or something that is why he still cannot use his other limb or leg properly.

Now Do Hyun Soo is a smart one. He managed to figure it out at least but the next move he is going to make is very dangerous. I was surprised that he still faced Jiwon as fake BHS. Jiwon's team may have some obstacles along the way (the higher up man is not helping at all tbh) but Do Hyun Soo ends up as the plan B that is surviving.

I'm afraid about this new phone call they're going to make. It may really backfire Do Hyun Soo along the way.

Spoiler

Btw, the organ donation and harvesting theory seems plausible to me because I remember in Hospital Playlist, South Korea is very strict when it comes to organ donation. There are a lot of levels and stages to go through before the recipient gets it. I think Baek Man Woo is a corrupt doctor. However, we have no idea I think what specialty he is? Or if anyone can remember, please do elaborate it. I don't know if he is from general surgery or something?

I am very very touched with the last phone call between the couple. They both know how to get out of the way so Jiwon's phone call to Hyun Soo strengthened his morale in the tight situation.

Edited by smartiegal
  • Like 8

mploi9c.gif

Spoiler

6m7Sg0u.gif

eR6VKCv.gif

Spoiler

mYKotIA.gif

7s6pik6.gif

Spoiler

URW3eoG.gif

Y0E4gKa.gif