[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

23 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Korea is only one hour ahead of us so it's night time here as well.. but luckily I decided to work overtime as well, so I won't fall asleep ~

@lightbringer06, And I am 3 Hours ahead of Korea! What will happen to me at work tomorrow ..... que sera sera

:crazily:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I came across on a tumblr and read this. 36.gif I can imagine FLOWER of EVIL eats her/his life.

Spoiler

clxR95E.jpg

- EPISODE 09 -

ypAuwVY.gif

Spoiler

xvJ2tuF.gif

uKOEWYS.gif

Spoiler

MGBGEve.gif

o07bS47.gif

Spoiler

iAKNpsf.gif

OFhuRJP.gif

cUJwcYA.gif

Geeeezzz... I can't probably continue to live stream. It keeps on buffering. My gawd. 86.gif I'm really sorry.

My link really sucks. 133.gif Otttokeeeeeeeeee..... I wanna throw my lappy. 134.gif Please forgive me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

came across on a tumblr and read this. 36.gif I can imagine FLOWER of EVIL eats her/his life.

This applies to FLOWER of Evil:sipsboba:

8c64fb5b100d48477e1dc7d4d2d9a986.jpeg

On 8/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, Madu Mita said:

People who pre- recorded their dramas and completed filming be like

But most of preproduced dramas flop though...I dunno why. With live filming dramas, they can rewrite the script, cut out scenes depending on audience response etc..but with rona around.Its true preproduced dramas have more advantages now

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

She was about to spill the secret. But BHS/DHS found a way to distracted them. Smart move.

ATKalqi.gif

Spoiler

bg297CH.gif

fK2VKh6.gif

AbaH0DS.gif

He finally noticed her finger without the wedding ring.

Spoiler

WCgKuZs.gif

HVGfoBT.gif

Spoiler

oFp0cdb.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Hello Everyone!

@jeonghyang MVP with scenes of ep 9 (Thank you!)

Finally saw ep 8 last night. I read a few pages of past comments. WOW!

I don't have anything to add to the mix but great stuff.

@lightbringer06 @chrissydiva @violina @Samuel Yohanes @chickenchopflipflop83 @Jillia etc and others.

Wow!

Ep 8 was a doozy and lots of stuff.

-MJ saying he is the NORMAL person and then drooling over Hae Soo. 
(Yes, I am in agreement he SHOULD apologize to Haesoo. I am agreement with Hyun Soo upset that he said those CRUEL words breaking up with her and acting like nothing happened cause they were kids. WORDS are scarring and hurt. Plus when he said he wanted to only work and then separate, the gall to LOOK sad when HS said yes. I cannot ship them until he apologizes. Though I do agree the actor as KMJ is very talented.)

HS so happy to see her brother changed and different and having a happy married life with a beautiful daughter. She knows he ISN'T aware of feelings he IS feeling (or how to name them).  So he is TRUTHFUL in his way saying he is not in love with JW.  He was extreme to say not even for a moment. (He does love her or at least CARES for her. The time he stood look out for the store at electrical outage. All his LOVE language actions. Though they are IDEAL husband action goals--he DID them for their marriage.) I liked he said he shows her not answering "love" by actions.  Cause words get him in to trouble ---poor JW hearing his confession of him THINKING he doesn't love JW. He does. Still it doesn't hurt less hearing it for JW. As others pointed out, just he doesn't realize it--110% agree with them.  While dating JW always pushed to him when he tried to constantly push her away saying she SHOULDN'T be with someone like him.  

Hyun Soo fake mom is complicated. Initially thought she was mean but turns out that her marriage is complicated and she is actually more multilayered. Her hubby is status quo and definitely more evil vibes from him. (Why was the real BHS in the hospital bed---Hyun Soo asked never got answer. I agree why?!) Fake mom is human and when she torn into BHS dad about ---where were you when BHS was growing up? What is wrong with cooking meal for EH ?  I have pity for her. She is a decent person but she must had some break down so that is why she tries to emotionally detach to NOT build bonds with JW and EH. (Seeing her look kindly at EH saying her cheon was delicious (more than mom) then cheekily add not as good as dad's cheon. She is in her personal hell and to pull the plug on her son. Woah. But it was eerie to see him awake and conscious not DEAD. (Will he speak? Will his mind be fuzzy?)

EH comforting mom JW when she NEEDED it most wanting to show the family drawing of them all.

SHe is adorbs and the little girl love her. Loved seeing her bright smile light up the scene! she is the needed ray of sunshine.

DHS and her reunion with her brother was bittersweet. Both did not want to meet and wow Hyun Soo loves his sis to take the blame and want her to live well. He knew enough he was not considered normal. He willingly took the blame for something he did not commit. That alone he may lack in so called "emotions" but he knows right from wrong in this sense. He had multi layer of grays and has done questionable things. But his CORE base line is to NOT kill someone (easily) as we saw the Kim Moojin (thought torturing him in the basement was crazy) and even after being tortured by the cab driver he let him off and did not kill him (helps preserve his position as fake BHS). Also at reunion, he hugs her but asks-how have you been? HaeSoo knew not to expect much emotion from Hyun Soo (but she knows the love is there). Glad she PUSHED him at KMJ place to say--what you REALLY want? He wanted to keep his life as BHS. Instead of saying everything but that. Despite all those years apart, HaeSoo Nuna still is aware of her dongseng.

Seeing the back story how DHS took on BHS identity and when his fingerprint did not match 3x and then just kind of complained his way to get his NEW ID. Wow def calls for thick skin to do it. Then to cut ties with his old relations not hard as HyunSoo is a loner to begin with and if he did it online to do it---then no one is the wiser.

JW colleagues know her so well. From flipping hot cold on taking the case---first no we shouldn't and let other handle it. Then later yes got to find the answer and get to the bottom of it (then playing her ring in the drawer). Her burning the evidence to protect Hyun Soo to live as fake BHS was crazy. I never thought she would do that! 

Also, how will JW be interacting with the new trio DHS, KMJ and fake BHS/DHyunSoo?

I wanted to just write these before ep 9 is out. Looking forward to everyone's thoughts. Awww to read ep 12 will be delayed (good to know in advance) it rots but COVID19 safety is real.

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

long preview guys

omg we saw BHS father want to bribe DHS with money??

and then we saw Ji won Hug DHS ( i wish this is real hug not fake hug because i couldnt stand today angst :( ) 

and then the voice come back again? 

any translation is really appreciated guys hehe

one thing that i scared is that if BHS father try to get rid DHS forcefully.. i am scared that he will harm Ji won and eun ha too. idk why but i think soon his identity will got exposed for public either by himself or BHS father did blow it to media. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

i can only understand about 40% of what they're saying, but it seems the dialogue and character work in this episode is really really good. Its not your typical melodrama where your characters act noble as RickRoll'D, but they have real weaknesses that normal people can relate to. The scene towards the end involving cha ji won left me in tears, it was unexpected but so relatable...i want to give her and dhs a big hug. 

anyway, by matching the clothing, we are getting most of the scenes in the MV in tomorrow and next weeks episode:

Spoiler

the scene where he runs in the park to meet her
the scene where his face is bloodied up and he looks confused 

we still have 1 more episode left this week, but i am already dreading next week where we only get 1, and i am sure the cliffhanger will be unbearable....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

we still have 1 more episode left this week, but i am already dreading next week where we only get 1, and i am sure the cliffhanger will be unbearable....

the real cliffhanger will be next week ending of ep 11 i think.

i had good feeling DHS identity will got exposed in the end. and then boom 1 week of despair waiting... 

now that real BHS alive and looks pretty well DHS is in real danger as his identity will be gone soon and he will be a fugitive unless he can prove his innocence before his identity got exposed or he will have to run away from police and find justice for his own name.

• Like 7