[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

19 hours ago, kdrama said:

This make me sure the dad is the partner of min seok???

I feel like the son is the killer. I think this drama makes us realises how society label people on the basis on intellectuality and socialability.  
the doctor son is the perfect example of perfect person he is smart. He is born to a doctor family while DH was born on wrong side hois father is alleged serial killer , he cAnt feel emotions.  I think we, society try to put people in boxes.  But we have to realise the person who think or who can do wrong is alwayd better than thw person who does wrong.  Sometimes we punish the guy just for thinking wrong while at times we try to justify sometimes wrong activities by giving excuses that he:she is good perso 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote pics (incuding embedded tweets) & reaction gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 13

1.Detective Choi already know that Do Hyun Soo is sam as Fake Baek Hee Song. and I believe he will help CJW to clear DHS name and the team will team up to catch accomplice

2. The accomplice have very short nail because his habit .that why all the Gyeonju victim loose their nail.Who is he? Baek Hee Sung or Baek Man Wo.This two is really strange. In the night of car accident Baek Man Wo didn't answered BHS phone call and before car accident BHS call someone.

3. Why did Do  Hee Su have to  meet Baek Man Wo(because the plastic brecellet that she remember, and she browsing and get that is Baek Man Wo who have, I guess).She is in danger now and maybe all her family in danger.

4.Thank to God Detective Choi know that DHS=fake BHS and  because his smart insetting I believe he will help solve the mystery of Gyeonju serial murder.We see that TVN ever send picture the trio detective drive a motorcycle to catch up......

5. Do Doo Hyun Su will be arrested because Kim Moo Jim cassette recorder?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

GOSH ... I don't know what to say ... during today's ep I "had too much on my plate"; I wonder if I will be able to watch the next 5 eps with less emotional involvement.

How hard... how difficult must be to get through those panic attacks... I mean watching so scenes was difficult - and when Ji Won cries - every scene gives me tears to my eye --- it's quite draining and I'm not the one acting... 

This drama is so perfect - but I don't want anyone to die...

I've been wondering if it's really true that his sister killed that old man. Maybe he attacked her or ...

Anyway brace yourselves, the main climax is just about to happen  - I would say that we already had 2 sub-climaxes  - HS finding out that his wife was aware of his identity, and Detective Choi finding the incovenient true about Detective Cha's husband. 

About the accomplice - I do think is the real HS - simple as it is...complaining that your fake son is the son of serial killer when you are the father of a criminal... Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

NOW - I do have a question - DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY EPS ARE LEFT  till the series is completed? 

Thank you! Take care! Have a great evening or a great day!

• Like 7

Just now, hunybunny said:

1.Detective Choi already know that Do Hyun Soo is sam as Fake Baek Hee Song. and I believe he will help CJW to clear DHS name and the team will team up to catch accomplice

2. The accomplice have very short nail because his habit .that why all the Gyeonju victim loose their nail.Who is he? Baek Hee Sung or Baek Man Wo.This two is really strange. In the night of car accident Baek Man Wo didn't answered BHS phone call and before car accident BHS call someone.

3. Why did Do  Hee Su have to  meet Baek Man Wo(because the plastic brecellet that she remember, and she browsing and get that is Baek Man Wo who have, I guess).She is in danger now and maybe all her family in danger.

4.Thank to God Detective Choi know that DHS=fake BHS and  because his smart insetting I believe he will help solve the mystery of Gyeonju serial murder.We see that TVN ever send picture the trio detective drive a motorcycle to catch up......

5. Do Doo Hyun Su will be arrested because Kim Moo Jim cassette recorder?

Baek hee sung bites his nail, i think. He could've inherited it from his dad.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Enimsa88 said:

I feel like the son is the killer. I think this drama makes us realises how society label people on the basis on intellectuality and socialability.  
the doctor son is the perfect example of perfect person he is smart. He is born to a doctor family while DH was born on wrong side hois father is alleged serial killer , he cAnt feel emotions.  I think we, society try to put people in boxes.  But we have to realise the person who think or who can do wrong is alwayd better than thw person who does wrong.  Sometimes we punish the guy just for thinking wrong while at times we try to justify sometimes wrong activities by giving excuses that he:she is good perso 

Yes, i think the same way , the real Baek Hae Su is the killer from his eyes. But what i want to know the most is why His Father make him coma , why? and why he ask Do Hyun Su to be his son since he know it will be risk both of their life.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Now that we all know that the real Baek hee sung was on his way to meet a woman before accident happened I guess that person was Do Hae soo

On 8/17/2020 at 5:44 AM, hazelyeot said:

I've been thinking about the real Baek Heesung, and here is my theory 

Hide contents

I think he is gay!

That phone call he was having before the car accident, really made me think about it. "No matter how difficult it is, I need to face this by myself" is such a recurring line in queer movies, that I can't just ignore it, lol. I don't think he would be that worried if he was to introduce a girlfriend to his family, as much as his mom is completely crazy in the head.

He says next "So... How did that person seem to you?" 

Streaming sites are translation this as "she", but he says "saram" which means person.

He could've easily said "How did my girlfriend seem to you?", but nope, the writer just went with "person" like she is hiding a information from us.

That just sounds like he just introduce his significant other to a friend, and is now making a difficult decision that only he can face alone (telling his parents).

The drama have been talking a lot about reputation, influence. As part of a wealthy conservative korean family, this type of news that would be completely unacceptable, his crazy impulsive mom would go completely insane, that her only son would be destroying her family's image, and probably even destroy his father's future as a doctor. And we had a hint last episode that she did something 15 years ago, probably to her son. 

That would explain why his mom hates Hyunsoo's happy life so much, because that "normal" happy life is something her own son would never had, in her mind. She is not just angry with Hyunsoo's family, she is bitter they are not hers.  

Her son would never give her a granddaughter, he would never bring a wife into their family, they would never have family gatherings like they had on Heesung's birthday. She would never be able to brag about his son ever... They would have to cut ties. 

Another thing is that he is LITERALLY kept inside of the closet!! 

This drama has this little details that we don't pay much attention, and this one I couldn't pass through

They could have him in any place, hide him aaanywhere, but he is in a hidden door behind their closet?  

This just looks like a hint to me. 

Anyway, I can be completely crazy on this one, but I had to share LOL Couldn't stop thinking about him...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 5

My opinion is the SERIAL KILLER IS REAL BAEK HAE SUNG i can see it from the eyes. But that time he must be young like DO HAE SUN AND DO HYUN SU.  it must be because his parents too perfect raise him so he stressed. Remember when Baek Hae Sung mom told Baek Eun Ha to not doing math book because it makes you crazy. I think REAL BAEK HAE SUNG is like that.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

My opinion is the SERIAL KILLER IS REAL BAEK HAE SUNG i can see it from the eyes. But that time he must be young like DO HAE SUN AND DO HYUN SU.  it must be because his parents too perfect raise him so he stressed. Remember when Baek Hae Sung mom told Baek Eun Ha to not doing math book because it makes you crazy. I think REAL BAEK HAE SUNG is like that.

I think so too. I think he was on his way to meet hae soo that night as she was the only lose end (she saw his face). He was on his way to kidnap the sister, but ended up with the brother instead. If he had gotten the sister, his plan to frame hyun soo for the whole thing would have been complete. (no one else would have seen the accomplice besides the ahjumma and no one else would have confessed to the killing of the foreman). 

• Like 5

Silent reader and this will be my first post. 

I have a feeling that DHS will fall into trap and pass away. She will probably get murdered and her death will be pinned on Hyun Su. 

KMJ and DHS romance would remain as a sad melo. I do pity KMJ sometimes as he was young and do not know how to handle the situation. Even now, he’s still immature.

killer ? I believe it is not the hospital director. The scene at the funeral shows that the killer cried so badly and doesn’t seem to be the character of the hospital director. The son? Maybe. But the car accident shows that the son save Hyun Su and was going to call 911. Doesn’t appear to be a bad guy at that point of time honestly. I still can’t figure out who is the killer but definitely someone was from the hospital. Maybe someone who was ill for a Long time?  

I think the final ending would be the swing with Hyun Su family sitting there. But I’m afraid it will be an imagination from Ji Won. I hope they have a happy ending. Hyun Su is just unlucky to be born in a killer family. He doesn’t have a choice and he didn’t do anything wrong. He deserve to have a happy ending. 

Not going to watch the next episode since its

only episode and the cliffhanger would make me desire for the fortnight week to come. My heart can’t take this. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Yes, it looks like the accomplice is actually real BHS. The irony of it.... DHS was framed as his father’s accomplice... only to assume the identity of a person who was the actual killer! Hae Soo survived all these years because he was in coma, now that he woke up... the way he looked at her at the funeral made me shudder :fearful:

Also I’ve seen you guys speculating about real BSH’s age. While DHS was 17 at the time of Do Min Seok’s funeral, real BHS was 20 back then. Remember when Ji Won checked DHS ID card (when he was already living under BHS identity) to see if she could sell alcohol to him? She marvelled that he looked very young for someone who was born in 1982. That’s why she started calling him oppa even though in reality DHS was born in 1985 (we know this because he is the same age as Moo Jin who we were told was born in 1985).

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I love how these words of Cha Jiwon made me cry

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Really love the fast development of this episode. The therapist who did the hypnosis of Do Hae Soo is the same therapist that diagnosed Do Hyun Soo. Glad that Hae Soo decided to change her therapist and that therapist deserved that RickRoll'D slap from Jiwon!

Okay the accomplice's eye is so scary and it's not Baek Man Woo. The eye size is larger I think it's definitely the real Baek Hee Sung. The accident happened back when real BHS is about to go to the military reservists training. He is already done enlisting. However, like I mentioned before, it's mandatory that enlisted men should under go training as reservists. Is Baek Man Woo afraid that while in the midst of his training, a scandal will pop out? What did Do Hyun Soo do after getting BHS's identity? Did he go to that training?

"Tied at the hip" To be honest, we only have two choices as the accomplice. Once it gets revealed, we'll understand or get the gist of the reason.

Episode 11 will be very good for sure because Ji Won and Hyun Soo had to sacrifice their family life because of this. I hope Detective Choi gives Jiwon a chance to let her join the team too :bawling:

I am pretty sure Baek Man Woo almost found out something that is why the real BHS went into coma. Real BHS must have not understood the implications of trying to meet Do Hyun Soo?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, smartiegal said:

I love how these words of Cha Jiwon made me cry

Hide contents

Hide contents

l

Hide contents

Sorry to cut short ur post, sometimes I think the writing in this show is just too good. Its not cringe or overly tragic, but it hits u just the same, perhaps even harder. 

And it seems like ji won and hyun soo are always on the same page just that they themselves don't realize it.  For example when ji won says she will love him better from this moment on, teach him everything and love him so well it's as though she was lying, that was exactly what hyun soo ended up doing for her instead. In this scene, she says she wish he could feel how much she loves her so she won't feel wronged, we the viewer know that hyun soo feels the same way. I think hyun soo is practicing with YouTube videos, reading her expressions and wants because he is desperately to make her feel his love, as he thinks he cannot feel it himself and needs to over compensate. It's so heartbreaking when the writer writes it like this. Instead of the dialogue coming from hyun soo, it always comes unexpectedly from jiwon, although we as the viewer know that is exactly how he feels but he cannot express, and how precious it is to have someone express it for him. While it seems he is always the one doing the giving, ji won is also reciprocating in her own ways. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Chae Won and Jun Ki are electrifying together, not to mention their jawlines ha-ha! 

Ji Won should've cuffed that ahjumma to a table aish. I like how Moo Jin still looks out for Hae Soo. Poor Hee Seong... his father is just.. ugh. Ah no wonder that housekeeper ignored Eun Ha's pleas of goin' to the bathroom, she couldn't hear neither  could she read lips. 

Oh no now the other detective on Ji Won's team knows too.. Ji Won's unyielding trust and love for Hyun Soo is just so beautiful, yet so poignant at the same time.. She's tryin' hard to process everything while also learning to understand the man she loves. 

Andwae oh~ Kajima Hyun Soo shii.. if he leaves lil Eun Ha's heart will break into tiny pieces..  

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

Anyway someone translated the kakao talk messages between jiwon and hyun soo and it goes something like this

Spoiler

JW: Why don't we have this rice cooker in our HOUSE. 

JW: shares a picture of an air fryer

HS: its an air fryer xxxx

JW: Hubby, do u love me? 

HS: no I don't have a good feeling about u

JW: DO U WANT TO DIE? 

JW: darling the sky is so pretty today

The level of details in the show amazes me. The air fryer thing was funny. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Here is my two cent about the drama! I think the killer is the father. Cuz he is abt the same age as DMS (if he is still alive). So, on the night of car accident, i think the real BHS was going to meet the lady from the employment agency and they had accidentally tried to kill him. (didnt know he was BMW's son). So thats how he got into coma. Then, he found DHS in BHS's car and saved him so as to cover for his crime. so, the son actually knew his dad's true colour and thats why the father tried to save him, but hide him from the public. 

Edited by TTT1234
  • Like 8

this episode was really hard to watch, i had to pause multiple times to get a grasp of everything happening. it also scares me thinking of the possibility of one of them dying. if that were to happen, i think that'd be Do Hae-su.

she has had a hard life and has also committed a crime. if we go by the kdrama logic, they'd rather kill off a character than to send them to jail. still hope she gets to prove Hyun-su's innocence and become free tho :>

i've nothing more to add but i hope they don't ruin this drama and make it cliche. so far it's really good and might be one of the best dramas of 2020 already!

Lee Joon-gi has always been a good actor but he's extra-good here. both Moon Chae-won and him compliment each other really well. i'm happy they both got the drama where they could show their best performances!! i can see a Baeksang nomination coming their way. B)

• Like 8
  • Sad 1