[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I mean it looks fast but we now only have 6 episodes left. Can you believe it?

I dont believe it either. Wishing that it could extend till episode 20 haha. How can each episode be better each time. The thrill is seriously no joke for me. This is the first time I felt so much for a drama as I think of it almost everyday. 

• Like 8

anyway why is no one talking about the scene where

Spoiler

ji won asks hyun soo desperately if he wanted her to quit her job as a policewoman. He replies that he would never want her to do that as he remembered how happy she was when she passed her police certification. 

ommo he is too good of a husband.. i want to cradle his face like the gangster in that employment agency scene 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:
1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

f my Korean vocab is correct, at the end part of the preview for Ep. 11, Ji Won is telling Hyun Soo to never appear in front of her again .

I'm palpitating right now, idk if it's due to my health or because of the incoming episode :sweat_smile:

oh dear i don't think i can take it yah.. she already knew he is innocent, and that the tape belongs to his mother and yet she says this, she must also be very stressed but i guess there is a vicious streak in her character. Either that or detective Im or Choi gets injured next ep and she feels bad and lashes out at him for coming up with such a risky plan. 

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

Maybe she trying to protect him not hanging around her while the police are looking after him. Maybe she therefore want him far way from her as the case got figured out without him getting more involved :tears:  

55 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I agree with @sal2, from my full understanding, she's saying something around like he needs to be kept away from the police and all, so her saying him to stay away from her too might be a way to protect him.

49 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

you guys are probably right.. she must be protecting him, if not it seems like her character is regressing.. 

She is protecting him. She said he need to go far away and not appear in front of her because detective Choi has evidence that he is Do Hyun Soo

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I thought he's gonna transform into a WOLF. Hehe. He's trying to control the beast inside him. lol

Spoiler

KQLNpZC.gif

35 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I hope you're right about the two scenes being different but it looks like it's the same to me though. Let me be wrong on that one because my heart won't take probably take that.

gHUwdkZ.gif

This poor guy is suffering too much. He definitely needs help. Poor Hyun-Soo.

Spoiler

NeHO3Pp.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 5

Lee Joon Gi actively interacts with fans through Instagram Live!

The 11th ep preview was so heartbreaking as Ji Won revealed she knew his identity all this time then told him the police are now after him because of Detective Choi and asked to run away from home and never come back to her.  Hyuu So is now emotionally a mess, crying as he obeyed Ji Won commands.   It seems later on Detective Choi will be helping Ji Won clearing her husband's name.

As someone with a disability issues like him, I can understand the stages he's going through.  He's not used to high emotional distress due to his mental disorders he was born with and that can caused him panic attacks and possible seizure or death if left uncheck.  The only way to save him is to find the true culprit as time is running out on him.  

I'll be going now!

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, violina said:

I agree with @sal2, from my full understanding, she's saying something around like he needs to be kept away from the police and all, so her saying him to stay away from her too might be a way to protect him.

51 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

you guys are probably right.. she must be protecting him, if not it seems like her character is regressing.. 

You two are spot on.Thats exactly what he said.Here is the full translation of ep 11 preview. She is even defending him to her colleagues at the police.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2

I don't this is a case of terminal illness. I think it is sever panic attacks as he is processing his emotions. For the first time in his life, he is at serious risk of losing the person he loves and his life, so it is natural that he is panicking. 

As of the Beak family - I still feel that the accomplice is Beak Man Won or it will be a new person in a last minute twist, although Beak Man Won might be the best explanation. Do Min Seok and Beak Man Won team up makes sense - one is killing for the thrill and one is organ harvesting from the killings. 

If Beak Hee Sung was really the killer, then why did he save Do Hyun So? Why would a cold blooded killer do that?It doesn't make any sense to me. I still feel like the real Beak Hee Sung might be connected to Ji Won. 

I have yet to watch EP 11 with subs, but I am pretty sure that Do Hyun So wants to clear his name and come back to Ji Won as himself. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Omg thanks for the posts and i am going to watch ep 9 and 10 together.

So intense and looking forward to it.

Dramamilk recapped ep 10 (part 1) is OUT

https://www.dramamilk.com/flower-of-evil-episode-10-live-recap-part-1/

Spoiler

Just in case you missed it yesterday as this was posted in the forum already 

https://www.dramamilk.com/flower-of-evil-episode-9-live-recap-part-1/

and here is part 2 

https://www.dramamilk.com/flower-of-evil-episode-9-live-recap-part-2/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

I really am moved by Lee Joon Gi's acting, especially in this show. up till now he hasn't even shed a single tear yet but i find myself not being able to think about the plot from anything but his character's perspective. Today's bathroom scene was soo intense, i guess next week will be CRAZY. i feel traumatised already just looking at the previews. 

I don't even think I'm ready of what's ahead of Episode 11. The mere 30-second preview is already making us feel things. Looks like it is a good idea for them to air one episode next week and then we'll have to wait for the next one. Gives us time to collect ourselves :sweat_smile:

49 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Probably this is the last glimpse of their wedding ring57.gif?w=50

Andwae ~~~ yociexp20.gif 

I think this is the time where we're all active here after an episode... haha... mostly I get to see more posts after they've watched the episode subbed ~~

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

I thought he's gonna transform into a WOLF. Hehe. He's trying to control the beast inside him. lol

Reveal hidden contents

This poor guy is suffering too much. He definitely needs help. Poor Hyun-Soo.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm guessing the drowning and torturing is r&r compared to what he has to go through today and next week

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote pics.
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Ok something about these two though. Il add them to our list of suspects. Both of them are male and would have fit the build and age of that man who met Hae Soo at the funeral. Its been 18 years.

Especially him. I cant explain but this drama has taught us that the least suspicious ones are the criminals.He is a team leader in the police force.Its easy to block investigation.It would be easy to aid and abet crimes especially where mafia or traffickers are concerned.No one would suspect him. But maybe its also my prejudice because I watched lawless lawyer and know what he is capable of.

54717292d16f8ee913b58cddd493c26f5cc8e7cf

We know he has a one track mind when it comes to investigation.But why is he so fixated on making Do Hyun Soo the culprit(accomplice)? its like he has something to hide.He also wants Ji Won off the investigation(understandable since conflict of interest.She is the wife.) But again Ji Won is a competent cop.If she dug deep and he has skeletons in the closet.She would catch him easily. They also made references to him being opposed to Do Hyun Soo and Ji Won's relationship back in the day. Why?

c58b0d1b1f11406f226229309dd489b6e7e387da

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

Spoilers ahead for those who are yet to watch EP 11!

Spoiler

Read the recap, so the reason why Ji Won sends Do Hyun So away is because the other detective tells Ji Won that he won't turn a blind eye to this, so she tells him to leave before he is arrested. His crying in the EP 12 preview is his reaction to his life as Beak Hee Sung coming to an end and never seeing his wife or daughter again. 

I think this drama will end with Do Hyun So clearing his name. His sister pretty much also said when this is all over she will confess to being the person that really killed that village foreman and if the accomplice is found, then Do Hyun So will be cleared of all of Do Min Seok's murders as well.  So he can start his life afresh with Ji Won and his daughter. I also think the mystery surrounding the accomplice will not be so simple. I somehow am still doubting whether this accomplice is even related to the Beak family. 

As for the real Beak Hee Sung, he was supposed to meet a woman that day and had they met, all of their lives would have been different. I somehow feel like the connection is to Ji Won. Imagine the irony if the real Beak Hee Sung was on his way to meet her! I think they may be ex's but Ji Won did not know who this man was or his real name. 

• Like 9

iam eagerly want lee joon gi and moon chae won win the baeksang award as the result of theyre stunning performance walking together( like walking to the flower path) as a gift for their hard work and as viewers we will full of happiness seeing this two couple in such precious awards night,..i will wait and watch them...they need to win.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

I think the accomplice is Baek Hee Sung

1. Preview showed him biting his nails.

2. Gangster said, he hadn't seen him for a while.

3. His father found out, and is probably trying to protect him and his father is capable of killing as was shown with the taxi driver.

4. No serial killings while he was in coma.*If Do min Seok was the killer and died surely his accomplice would have continued.

***The only doubt I have about this is his age...I would have thought the accomplice would be Do Min Seoks age.

Also, I am having serious doubts about whether Do Min Seok was even a serial killer or was he framed to cover the organ/human trafficking. Why would he commit suicide?

P.S. After Reply and Cheese in the trap no drama made me get back on this forum and comment. Haha :-) 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

I was tensed during the whole episode 10. This drama’s going to give me a heart attack!!!

This show has been so well written so far I’m actually starting to believe we might get a decent satisfactory ending, not the usual “the awful last episode ruined the whole drama” thing. 

According to today’s episode Hyun Soo was probably wrongly diagnosed as a child. The trashy psychologist didn’t bother to dig deeper to understand young HS and diagnosed him with antisocial personality disorder. She told HS he wasn’t capable of feelings and he believed it to be true his whole life!!!! He was probably always a little bit shy and antisocial with other people since he was a child, but he also just lost his mother and didn’t know how to cope with it. Ji Won now understands that when he said to Hae Soo he didn’t love JW was because he thinks he isn’t capable of love or deep emotions.

Lee Jun Ki was really great in the scene where he realised Ji Won knew about his real identity alll along. The mixed expression of shock, pain and disbelief was just perfect to watch. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2