[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I have noticed that JH forgot 2 things lately : 

-1st his recent appointment with TE to consult him to check about his memory disease

(during the 1st week of this drama's airing).

-2nd with HJ last week during their night walk when he grabbed her arm. He said to her to be careful & that he completly forgot that he has to be on guard whenever he is around her. Anchornim already lost his heart for precious HJ. :wub:

By the way some fans on Twitter predicting that JH might cure his disease... What are your thoughts on that? 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Helena said:

On Wednesday, April 15, MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory” .....will not be airing. The “Find Me in Your Memory” episodes scheduled for April 15 will now air on April 16, and the episodes scheduled for April 16 will air on April 22.

NO!  I do not want to wait.  This is so unfair.

.....the world is cruel enough right now without this re-scheduling.  thistle is sulking.....

Seriously, though, this is a great drama.  Enjoying it so much!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

New behind still cuts but I can't find any direct source for HD.. If someone hv pls share it:D

Source: ‘그 남자의 기억법’ 김동욱X문가영, 결방 아쉬움 달랠 비하인드컷 (출처 : 뉴스엔 | 네이버 TV연예) https://t.co/rARgC6BoZj

Spoiler

PZe6d9b.jpg

they are so cute even for emotional scenes

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

anchornim looks depressed cos there is no ep tonite as well.. :lol:

Anchornim is depressed thinking that he might need to work overtime to cover the GE news tonight. Working overtime meaning he can only see HJ later than normal days :grimace: (might not see her at all) :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

8 hours ago, rukizie said:

the demand for DVD Bluray still hasn’t reached the peak for demanding :sweatingbullets:. I have signed up myself but looks like it still hasn’t reached the peak. 

Is there any tuto in english to sign up for non korean readers? Thanks 

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394381wpp/kim-dong-wook-charms-with-expressive-gaze-in-find-me-in-your-memory

Kim Dong Wook Charms With Expressive Gaze In “Find Me In Your Memory”

Apr 15, 2020
by S. P

B880CDBF-0795-4FED-BEC5-BECA9D21BBF6.png

MBC’s “Find Me In Your Memory” has released new stills of Kim Dong Wook as the drama approaches its second half!

The drama follows the love story between two people with similar emotional scars whose memories work in completely opposite ways. News anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) has hyperthymesia, a condition that allows him to remember abnormally large amounts of his life experiences in vivid detail. Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young) is a famous actress who has forgotten the most important moments of her life as a psychological defense mechanism.

In the newly released stills, Kim Dong Wook is ready to steal viewers’ hearts with his charismatic gaze. In one photo, he delivers the level-headed stare of a news anchor determined to report the facts. In another photo, his gaze is completely softened as he shares an embrace with Ha Jin and a smile graces his features.

In the remaining photos, Kim Dong Wook displays various subtle emotions through his expressive eyes. Notably, in one photo he appears distressed as he puts his clenched fist up to his face. Viewers are curious to see more of his charismatic expressions as his relationship with Ha Jin progresses.

BEE90433-945E-40BF-91FF-96A6DCCF7D7E.jpg

“Find Me In Your Memory” airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:55 p.m. KST, but will not air April 15 due to legislative election coverage in Korea.

Catch the latest episode below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Wow, I really miss this show even if it’s only today that an episode won’t air this week. Tomorrow can’t come fast enough for me.:(

Same here, this is so hard but MBC realized so many BTS pics of Anchornim & Giokki Couple for fans which is so sweet! :wub:

• Like 7