[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

# the size is a number , you can do it girl 

she rolled up her sleeves.. to cheer HK on!! :phew: i really like HK’s character!!

sidenote.. HK actually has more followers on IG than HJ.. as in, both of them in real life :D

• LOL 7

Okay, I had this crazy idea...

Spoiler

I am wondering if Ta Eun is the stalker in order to help HJ and JH to move on. For JH, SY's death has left a huge scar because he saw it as his own failure. He didn't pay attention to SY's stalker in the first place and later he came too late. Each time, he sees snow, he is reminded of SY's body falling from the building. What if he wants to create a similar situation, where JH is confronted to a similar situation and this time, he does everything to ensure that nothing like that happens again. By doing so, JH creates new memories and replaces the bad memories with rather good one. Notice that he took it very seriously right away. As for HJ, TE knows very well that her memory loss is not the solution... being under stress and reliving similar experiences had an effect: her memory was triggered. But this time, she is not facing the loss of her friend alone.

Sure, this is totally unethical that's why crazy... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 1

Torrents are out. If anyone has any episode link please pm me? I am dying to see it but it's kind of late here. Cannot wait tomorrow and I don't need subs. 

Dying to see what happens.

• Like 4

@sadthe1st based on the preview, the stalkers seems coming into Hakyung's hospital ward. I wonder what is their motive to put Hajin in danger.

Taeun became clear to me as the stalker. Why the old stalker called Jung Hoon ? Only Taeun and Chul who knew he is in asylum right now :(

Jung Hoon is head over heels on Hajin and i am scared while they are getting closer, Hajin regains her memory and blame herself for liking Jung Hoon, her BFF"s boyfriend :( 

• Like 8

On 4/6/2020 at 8:38 PM, bebebisous33 said:

I must say that TE's father is really disgusting as father and as professor. He looks down on his son but also treats LJH as monster. He shows no real empathy, he is only interested in LJH for his own research and career. The way the professor refuses that his daughter starts dating him shows that for him, LJH is not normal. 

Character like TE’s father is real, and that kind of father can make mental problem for his own son.

A psychiatrist mostly always see others as patient, and that’s one of the reason that can make that doctor become strange and have mental sickness....

From my own opinion, TE become doctor because of his dad, maybe that’s not his own desire. And suddenly what if the boy in ballet studio who HJ’s first love was actually TE?

23 hours ago, flubby said:

honestly I am more excited with the ongoing story line between HJ's sister and JH's assistant... love their interaction.

Join me in. I’m also excited with this two progress...

Just finished watch clip on MBCDrama Youtube account, wait for the substitle soon...

Just curious : Find Me In Your Memory. That’s HJ asks JH to try to find her in his memory eventhough that’s just slight encounter...

or

That’s JH asks HJ to find him in her memory...

or

That’s stalker asks JH and HJ to find him in their memory

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@celebrianna here one I am sorry I put him in my suspension list :joy:

I like these two lmao. These two is a fresh air over our OTP :joy:. I am glad Hakyung finally be on his side while he broke up with his GF even she gave him advice  and please writernim, don't make him as a stalker. I mean i dont wanna see Hakyung lose control and beat him into pulp if he is the stalker :joy:

@maria_m2me お姉さん、こんばわ。久しぶり。:wub:

Yes, you point out good insight wether Jung Hoon ever met her or Hajin ever met him alas.

@bebebisous33 good point onnie, but if Taeun only wants to make him moved on with his life, is this basically a joke for him ?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@ruzikie Remember that TE's father sees JH rather as a guinea pig than as a patient. He told his son that if he did nothing, then he would take back JH, as if JH was a possession. With my crazy theory, the father can no longer claim JH as his patient... you know, burning the bridges. 

Furthermore, the father was no help as he didn't stop JH from having an accident with the car (suicide attempt) too. He puts all the blame on the son so that he still looks good as doctor.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 7

I was wondering when JH reciprocate HJ's feeling, is he going to ask "be my gf" or casually just kiss her and it's official day1. 

Bcs you know, they are already in relationship. Although started as faking it. 

---------------------

@bebebisous33 my humblest thank you for the insight. A very plausible theory I can hold on to for now. 

Edit: I think the villain of this drama is the professor. He's way too ambitious and a dangerous person to me as he deem obedience from anyone he can 'posess'. 

But, here me out on this one.

A very unlikely but made me wonder "what if" of Knetz from DC Inside forums:

Spoiler

What if TE actually like JH? Professor has been asking and asking of JH's progress, but he always make excuses. When professor threatens TE he will find another doctor for JH, he's overreacting and is mad. He wants to be the only caretaker of JH.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

Credit to @//frxvda on Twitter for the translation + some modifs

LJH: Hello.
MSH: it's me. You know who I am, don't you?
LJH: How can you...?
MSH : Are you perhaps with her now? with YHJ?
LJH: What?
MSH: Protect her. If you don't want to lose her.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Is this a warning or a head up?? They didn't show stalker Moon Sungho's convo from yesterday's preview:

"He's really not a normal/ordinary guy."

In tonight episode.

--------------

Reporter Park: There's rumor that you guys aren't actually dating.

LJH: As a journalist you can't tell if it's true or not?

Reporter Park's expression was like *woah* :o

giphy.gif

My fav scene tonight:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

His gestures are from his heart this time. He's so ahh:rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

The suspense is too much they gave us such a well balanced epi with finally the OTP who is back with smiles...next week only 1 epi and HJ will get kidnapped meanwhile LJH will start to like her. The wait is gonna be longer again! 

I really hope they will show a beautiful OST focused only on Giokki couple as for now in all of them there were glimpses of SY. 

• Like 11

@Ameera Ali, I’m loving HK and IK. They’re the fun side of the story. :lol: I think HK and IK get along with ease. 

So we’re learning more about how the past and present stalker situation are similar. It seems like HJ was experiencing a flashback of the perp dressed in black on the motorcycle when both her and SY were together. I find this entire situation weird. What are the odds that two best friends experience the same stalker situation unless the two cases are related. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. why I am finding holding hand sexy 

because beggars cannot be choosers? so we take what we can get as we are not going to get a kiss scene till many episodes later and so we squeal over smaller stuff... like hand holding!  ^_^

• LOL 10

On 4/9/2020 at 4:51 AM, Fabbo said:

I immediately got up on the wrong foot with this episode. I hope it's going to be better tomorrow.

Ok while this episode was a bit uneventful i liked it much better. Just from the very start it worked a lot better for me. When he thinks about how he always has tried to avoid bad memories etc

What bugs me a bit in this and previous episodes is how Hajin is always left completely in the dark. Yes i understand they want to hide certain memories from her. But i am also talking about the current stalker situation. Everyone treats her like a little child. Yeah i get they probably don't want to scare her. But that's not their decison to make. And the stalker was right in her room when she was sleeping... How much scarier can it get? At this point she will feel better/more secure if she at least knows what's going on. What measures have been taken etc. The constant Oh don't worry we take of it when they clearly don't is the opposite of calming. What freaks people out is the feeling of having no control of the situation and having all the available information helps against that. And maybe she would be more careful in certain situations if she had it.

And most importantly it's about her richard simmons safety. She has a right to know.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1