[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I' just silent reader before but now i want to share my opinion...

I was a little suspicious of Tae Eun. I guess he often acted strangely and because Tae Eun's father often felt dissatisfied with him. or could it be that Tae Eun is jealous of all the advantages of anchornim that he wants to try to destroy it from the other side sorry if I'm wrong this is just my thoughts.

• Like 8

Pls end the agony of finding the stalker by next Thursday, writernim...

I hate the fact that we're (including me) suspicious about everyone and overshadow the beauty of human relationship depict by this drama. 

Either as lovers or friends, these two bond is way up high even for JH to surpass. Pls let SY's loved ones that still live to be happy, writernim.

(Korean twt acc mentioned they may have been each other's first love... HJ told JH she met her first love at the ballet academy, rite?)

OGHlaJ5r.jpg 

+++

HJ might be TE's safe haven, she listen to his story even about JH, so he nurtured her until she can stand on herself all those months... They bonded but why there's 5 years gap between the two, if ever TE fell in love with YHJ.. 

I3SXBt1r.jpg

• Like 11

I just marathon all the 8 episode and woww I'm really hooked! Been quite long since I get hooked on a drama, prob bcs their chemistry! Sooo sad there's only 1 episode for next week omg :( 

Anyway regarding the stalker, anyone guess that Chul is probably related to SY's stalker? Moon Chul and Moon Seung Ho?? They might be brothers that's why Moon Seung Ho knows about HJ?

• Like 6

Happy Monday everyone. Thursday still far away :bawling:

Regarding many of you wrote many amazing insight and i agreed with many of you, i came with one insight that bugging me for this past week. Someone pointed about the first teaser that JH accidentally look at HJ like SY, but how the role reversed? How about SY copied everything about HJ ? BFF shared everything including love interest ( this is a common case ) but every thing SY might know about HJ’s first love in JH and when she found out about JH, both of them fell in love each other. 

Don’t you feel any suspicious feeling when she always mentioned about HJ’s allergies, her favorite song and favorite quote? I mean she  said a lot about HJ that she always kept talking about her in front of JH. Did JH ever mention about his disease to SY aside TE ? If he ever mentioned about it, it made sense why SY apologized in her last breath. But if he didn’t, why she apologized ? Did she do something wrong ? I am curious why HJ feels sorry and tried to commit suicide and she was in bad depression after SY’s death. Did they fight after the accident? 

There are many questions that irk me so much about this drama. I hope the stalker ends in episode 10. And the rest would be how our OTP develop and overcome their obstacles in their relationship since HJ already regained her memory. That pandora box never closed too long. She has to know the truth. She might think people that keeping secrets from her are cruel. It would affect her behavior. 

Regarding TE. I feel bad for him. For his rest of life, his father always treated him like that. I love him and please don’t make him like a deek. JH trusts him a lot aside Jo. 

• Like 7

and her personal IG.. i wonder whose feet are those? the casts or her friends haha

TE actor’s IG (managed by his agency)

https://instagram.com/yoonjongactor_official?igshid=6z9z6sfj32kz

Reporter Jo..

https://instagram.com/ljh_babysun?igshid=1gx2febb8yprr

i dun remember seeing this scene though

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Actually, i love Ha Jin character so much. She is so positive and cheerful. I always waiting for this kind of funny scene in the drama. So, i'm really scared about how she gonna changes once she remembers everything. I means i will miss pabo-pretty actress Ha Jin... 

82359e38ae1fcf9a3d1b73f68a4705a4f246819a

94208df6c1a78937eed40c8de046aad19bd21ab8

add79a085e2b20846e36a89717eb8316b4591545

Spoiler

9a046da8531e758d9098b57d31e8792a2fa0cb0c

c25c9edd507edc6139bc4ce5049f02abcd6f569c

fd4e7f62ce16a4ef8617b43306ae3e28f154a0d9

c43b7c55f30c3cae7821ee4e5f8b736ea3cca7a8

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, maid said:

This is my first time watching on going drama. And I'm not wrong, as the waiting game is so unbearable gurls..... :tears::tears:

I feel youuuuuuuuuu the waiting game is too much to handle :bawling: I’ve started watching from 1st episode again yesterday but have to limit only 2 episodes/day to last me till new episode on Thursday.

I have many other on going dramas to watch but nothing can beat the impact this drama has on me currently and my mind will always coming back to this drama so it makes it hard to watch any other drama.

I also started to watch those FMV on youtube and just to share one of my fav fmvs; credit video to the account owner :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha you captured all the funny scenes spot on!! :lol:

@rukizie wished they will show some of those BTS and NGs scenes instead of having us to go daum cafe vote for it

Right! Like duh! Of course we would Looooove to see the NGs :D aigoo why they gotta make it so complicated<_<

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@sadthe1st sadly the demand for DVD blue ray for this drama is very crowded lols. They have to shed money from us to find some interesting bits. Yonghwa and Gayoung ever paired as bro sis in Heartstring back then when Gayoung was teenagers.

@maid i don't blame you. I think i already passed the time where the waiting is unbearable and makes me going crazy. The agony of watching on going drama :joy:

Hoping tomorrow they will drop the new still since it's almost evening there. We share the same time zone :vicx:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha you captured all the funny scenes spot on!! :lol:

@rukizie wished they will show some of those BTS and NGs scenes instead of having us to go daum cafe vote for it

True she is such a precious character just like Anchornim. :wub:

I'm also scared of seeing the bubbly/ naive/ genuine HJ turning sad / depressed it will happen soon but yeah she has her sister & JH so she will heal better this time. 

I was looking forward to the BTS scene of where HJ hits the manager. I guess they will add all those comice scenes in the bluray version of FMIYM. 

• Like 8

The text preview for episode 9 ( 17-18 ) already out .

After motorbike accident that got Hakyung hurt, Jung Hoon feels uneasy and  decided to protect Hajin to prevent her from feeling guilty. In order to reveal the stalker, Jung Hoon exposed the news to media and it becomes an issue and Hajin is worried  Meanwhile, the stalker is coming to Jung Hoon's house.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

In ep15 when JH's father was looking for his reading glasses, he stumbled upon something in the box, looked very surprised, and immediately called JH. But JH was preoccupied over HJ's stalker and didn't answer his call.

i wonder what the father saw? wonder whether it is anything related to SY or HJ?

• Like 8
  • Insightful 6