[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

55 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Nothing to look forward to today. Boo. 

I'm confused. How and when they gonna air the the episode to catch up? We're going to be at odd number episodes after this week? 

Today they will air only one episode :sweatingbullets:

I hope they will bring justice for this episode unless bring headache for us as the cliffhanger ending

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

NEW STILL !!!!!! BED SCENE :w00t:

MY HEARTTTTTTTTT :wub:

optimize

source https://www.news1.kr/articles/?3908838

and the article stated he will stay all night to accompany her and they will share heart to heart conversation meanwhile the character of Jung Hoon can't take his eyes off Hajin.

ARGHHHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAAA. 辞めてください :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Since today has been really, really boring (no new episode!), I decided to re-watch episode 1.  That reminded me that Anchor-nim made a huge enemy with the department store guy back then.  Since we haven't seen DSG again, it make me question why we haven't seen him because he could have been a very bad enemy. 

We haven't seen the mean actress again either--the one who smacked the fire out of the FL in episode 1.  Another potentially bad enemy.

In other words, I'm still trying to figure out who the bad guys are.  I just don't trust the psychiatrist guy.  Or the driver guy.  Or the director guy.  Hey, I'm not even sure about the woman who runs the FL's agency but I doubt she's climbing wall or doing car chases.

(Oh, one thing about the director guy, the actor (Ji Il So) also played Ji Chang Wook's dad in Healer.  Wow, they really do look alike!  And probably someone else has already mentioned this but, like I said, thistle was bored today, so she's gonna think about the small stuff.)

Anyone else doing any re-watching?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394519wpp/kim-dong-wook-stays-with-moon-ga-young-all-night-to-protect-her-in-find-me-in-your-memory

Kim Dong Wook Stays With Moon Ga Young All Night To Protect Her In “Find Me In Your Memory”

Apr 15, 2020
by E. Cha

8-E2-B3931-10-A0-4-E40-832-C-2-C56-F66-C

MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory” has shared a sneak peek of the blossoming romance between its two leads!

Spoiler

On the previous episode of “Find Me in Your Memory,” Yeo Ha Jin (played by Moon Ga Young)’s mysterious stalker became even more aggressive, even going so far as to sneak into her house and leave behind a disturbing surprise for her to wake up to. Later on, Seo Yeon (Lee Joo Bin)’s stalker warned Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) to carefully watch over Yeo Ha Jin if he didn’t want to lose her.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Lee Jung Hoon takes Seo Yeon’s stalker’s words to heart. The anchor takes on the role of Yeo Ha Jin’s bodyguard, spending all night by her side in order to protect her.

With Yeo Ha Jin tucked cozily into her blankets as Lee Jung Hoon sits comfortably on the edge of her bed, the two look nothing like a fake couple: in fact, they seem to be the very picture of domestic bliss. Furthermore, the fond smiles they exchange—even in the midst of an incredibly stressful situation—hint at their growing affection for one another.

Spoiler

1-F33127-E-E9-AE-4-EA1-A154-2593-F46464-

The producers of “Find Me in Your Memory” remarked, “The scene in question shows Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young getting to know each other better, and it is certain to make viewers’ hearts race. Please keep an eye on ‘Memory Couple’ Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young as their bond grows even deeper.”

The next episode of “Find Me in Your Memory” will air on April 16 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Anyone else doing any re-watching?

hahahaha i’m just going to aimlessly browse IG on the drama :lol: if rewatching, i need to ff the SY falling scene.. its too much and too often which kinda irks me :phew:

MGY is so comfortable with KDW that she can’t help holding his arm when discussing about oppa :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha i’m just going to aimlessly browse IG on the drama :lol: if rewatching, i need to ff the SY falling scene.. its too much and too often which kinda irks me :phew:

MGY is so comfortable with KDW that she can’t help holding his arm when discussing about oppa :wub:

I finally found the full version of this radio appearance on YT! Been looking for so long..those who wants to watch; but without any sub

P/s: credit video to the uploader

• Like 7

OUR OTP DID A SPECIAL INTERVIEW AND I SWEAR THEY LOOK SO EFFING CUTE 763053_490054_3636.jpg

in my eyes, they look like more than brosis. ARGHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAA 정신자려 너 인지지안이 :phew:

THAT BUNCH OF CHARMING

source : naver TV 

i apologized for spazzing lols. i have too much time due of the quarantine and work from home is killing me

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't normally gush but they can't get any closer than that. The last time I see such positions are when the couples annouce their engagement or something like that.

I understand the huge age gap I do. I understand it's all good acting. But darn it they look good together. I am watching 5 airing dramas and this has one of the most nonsensical plot. But ended being the most logical narrative- wise to follow. Then having the effing- cute squashable main couple. If you have seen my scratching posts on the other forums you would not believe the coo- ing me that is happening now.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha i’m just going to aimlessly browse IG on the drama :lol:

:lol:  Whatever works!

I ended up re-watching episode 2, too, and I noticed two things:

==HJ tells Anchor-nim that she became attracted to him when he was staring at her in silent anguish as he froze when he remembered SY.  In the next scene, we cutaway to the psychiatrist's office where we discover that he is keeping SY's file in his top desk drawer (that's kinda questionable behavior) and we see him remember HJ staring at him in silent anguish as she remembers SY.  (So is the psychiatrist maybe obsessed with HJ while he is also resenting Anchor-nim who gets more of psy-dad's attention that his son does?  Kinda interesting.)

==We saw Anchor-nim cradling SY as she died and how he looks into her face.  All I could think of was the letter that his mom wrote about not wanting him to remember her as a dead body--very wise mom seemed to have realized the impact of SY's death and how it forced him to remember her.

Truthfully, I may have noticed a few other connections that could mean something or might mean nothing but never mind.....

.....so now thistle is noticing too much small stuff.  Possible drama obsession in progress?  ^_^

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, RobinM said:

Was it ever explained why The loving Boyfriend and BFF never met in the first place? 

No, no explanation yet.. we took guesses and yet another unexplained "can't wait to see her next year" said by SY confuse us again. 

This drama give no place for us to crack the mistery but to wonder until we get to it.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Was it ever explained why The loving Boyfriend and BFF never met in the first place? 

My guess:  it could have something to do with YJ getting treatment for her ankle injury.  When she tried to go to SY's funeral, YJ's leg was still heavily bandaged and she could barely walk.  (yes, I admit that I remember this because I also binge re-watched episode 3 today, too.  bad thistle.  it's all the Korean govt's fault for holding elections and making us miss an episode.)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

No, it never explained why SY never took JH to meet HJ in the first place. I mean why she had to do it unless the memory that she had lost including JH inside.

• Like 5

Finally another episode tonight.. :bawling:

My heart is soft for Jung Hoon and HaJin.... I'm looking forward to the day both can be healed from their trauma.... and maybe just maybe they can both sit down and talk about their happy memories with Seo Yoen, someone who was so dear for both of them. 

I rarely talk on forum anymore lately because of my busy schedule.. so mostly I privately discussed this drama with my friends... 

Honestly..I think Seo Yeon's death was sad and tragic.. and afterward JH and Hajin suffers so... After 8 years, either by a stroke of fate or perhaps it was meant to be, these people that knows Seo Yeon suddenly met.. and so began their journey uncovering the past and healing from their trauma... It would be a sad journey because you can never heal if you don't face your trauma.. and knowing both will be each other's anchor and reason to continue living makes me warm inside... they would be healed someday.. and be happy again.. for themselves.. and also for seo yeon..

I really love the dynamic of seo yeon and hajin.. seo yeon and jung hoon... each have their own lovely tale... sisterhood, love ... in my mind.. Seo Yeon would definitely be happy knowing both Hajin,, her Hana and JungHoon found each other... 

@USAFarmgirl referencing this drama for you..  

• Like 11