[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

@sadthe1st thanks for enlightening me about the attics. I just need a whole explanation about many things left unanswered. 

Il Kwon is considered as wealthy to have a good apartments like it. Jung Hoon as well. 

But i wanna see the romance between Il Kwon and Hakyung since they will workout together next week :w00t:

@goodbyewinter so that’s why when JH had a first meeting with his senior and HJ, the next day they had a scandal right ? The freedom of being an actor is actually low

• Like 7

Forgot to add, I held my breathe for seconds having a thought that the CEO to HJ's agency maybe helping the kidnapping process. 

Bcs HJ's surprised when CEO came to the photoshoot, then HK went to parking lot letting HJ w/ CEO alone, then the CEO answering to phone call right before HJ entered the company car (that turns out the stalker kidnapping).

So many coincidences but i LOLed and went "eyyyyy seolma" :sweatingbullets::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

OSEN | 2020. 04. 16.

Besides singing OST, Yangpa also plays cameo for "Find Me In Your Memory"

83A5D314-7C26-4770-8A2F-06F76C75C55D.jpg

Singer Yangpa is showing her enthusiastic support for the drama "Find Me in Your Memory" (MBC) and a deep love for the drama through the cameo appearance after featuring in the OST.

According to OSEN's source on April 16, Yangpa will play a cameo role for the Wed-Thur drama "Find Me in Your Memory" (MBC/ directors: Oh Hyun Jong, Lee Soo Hyun/ scriptwriters: Kim Yoon Joo, Yoon Ji Hyun/ Producer: Chorokbaem Media) broadcast on the evening of the same day.

It is known that Yangpa will play the DJ of a radio program where top actress Yeo Ha Jin (played by Moon Ga Young) participates in as a guest. In real life, Yangpa is also doing the radio show "Yangpa's Music Garden", thereby making viewers eagerly look forward to the songstress' natural acting as a DJ. 

51356461-C083-417A-81DF-2FD149058284.jpg

Thus, in addition to singing the OST Part 3 called "A Memory In My Heart" for "Find Me in Your Memory", Yangpa also drew attention when directly playing a cameo role in the drama. She also showed her special affection as she enthusiastically promoted the drama through her SNS.

The production crew of the drama "Find Me in Your Memory" said, "Yangpa, the female singer who conquered the ears of TV viewers thanks to her charismatic vocal, directly participated in the drama and provided her firm support. Sincerely thank Yangpa for helping 'Find Me in Your Memory' shine even more."

"Find Me in Your Memory", the drama which promises to bring a lot of interesting points through Yangpa's ability to host a radio show in a sweet way after the OST, will be aired at 8:55 pm (KST) today (April 16).

On the other hand, "Find Me in Your Memory" depicts the love story between Lee Jung Hoon (played by Kim Dong Wook), a person with hyperthymesia who always live with vivid memories every day, even though those are the painful moments he wants to forget the most, and Yeo Ha Jin, the girl who has buried precious memories to help herself escape from the obsession and grief over her only best friend's death.

OSEN = Reporter Park So Young /comet568@osen.co.kr
Photo = OSEN DB, MBC
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

.....i like how the story progresses with so many unconfirmed points which leave the audience engaged actively in guessing.....

That's one of the things that I really like about this drama, too.  The unconfirmed points have been filling in at the right times and leaving the audience in suspense in the meanwhile.  I like to have something to think about and to question during a drama.  And I think we have a lot more story to fill in during the episodes to come. 

44 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

Forgot to add, I held my breathe for seconds having a thought that the CEO to HJ's agency maybe helping the kidnapping process.....

There's something about that CEO that I just don't trust.  Glad to see that others are finding her questionable, too.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

About SY not introducing JH to HJ, one of the posts very early on in the thread suggested that perhaps SY was dating JH behind HJ’s back. I think the post had proposed the theory that HJ saw and liked JH first and SY might have known this too but she also liked JH and hooked up with him. It might have been @Ameera Ali’s theory although I don’t know if I got all her points correct.

In any case, like @thistle, I also like the slow revelation of the mysterious past. It keeps the story interesting. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hello everyone!

Anyways...yeah

I'm so mad at MBC for doing us dirty LOL

About the stalker breaking into Anchor Lee's place to take the photo. I think the stalker's going to show HaJin that photo therefore triggering her memories. Even if she does remember SY by ep 10 she wouldn't know that JH was SY BF because she was never introduced to him, unless the stalker tells her. But I'm thinking otherwise. Therefore she'll prob continue seeing JH. The only reason HJ will distant herself from JH is when she finds out that he was dating her BFF. Our big question should be WHO will reveal it to HJ?! If the stalker already gets caught. How will she find out? 

Still so angry at MBC :angry::tears:

And that scene when JH read the letter from his mother was so heartwarming. It was like he just wanted to hear his mother's last words, letting him know that it's ok to start loving again :wub: and we know that HJ makes him happy...she's so cheerful! I need myself a HJ too:D

Edited by Beautilife
  • Like 9

The BFF is dead. It's not as if he is 2 timing them. Is it us who have been trained to expect that to be a insurmountable obstacle or do you think the writer will think that way?

I guess it depends if you think the writer has been doing cliches all along? If he was her brother in law that's different. I am unsure if there are legal obstacles to that sort of relationships.

Either way I am still slightly surprised that whatshisname is rich too. Since his apartment is in a good apartment block and big. And would be expensive with security like that.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

There is a BIG spoiler pic that just leaked on Twitter...unable to post here...

I always knew that something was fishy with the professeur that he might be playing a dirty game with JH. There is a pic with the actor playing TE's father on a motorbicycle wearing all Black just like that stalker bike scene with HJ's sister getting hurt...:mellow:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Beautilife said:

Hello everyone!

Anyways...yeah

I'm so mad at MBC for doing us dirty LOL

About the stalker breaking into Anchor Lee's place to take the photo. I think the stalker's going to show HaJin that photo therefore triggering her memories. Even if she does remember SY by ep 10 she wouldn't know that JH was SY BF because she was never introduced to him, unless the stalker tells her. But I'm thinking otherwise. Therefore she'll prob continue seeing JH. The only reason HJ will distant herself from JH is when she finds out that he was dating her BFF. Our big question should be WHO will reveal it to HJ?! If the stalker already gets caught. How will she find out? 

Still so angry at MBC :angry::tears:

And that scene when JH read the letter from his mother was so heartwarming. It was like he just wanted to hear his mother's last words, letting him know that it's ok to start loving again :wub: and we know that HJ makes him happy...she's so cheerful! I need myself a HJ too:D

:star: Welcome!  

I'm kinda more cross with the Korean government for holding elections in the middle of this Corona-mess--seems like very poor timing and surely could have waited.  If they hadn't done that, then MBC would have aired our drama.  Evil bureaucrats! <_<

As to the reveal, I suspect that most of that will come from within because HJ has been remembering bits and pieces since episode one.  (I already admitted here that I binge rewatched eps 1 2 & 3 yesterday so some of this stuff is still very fresh in mind.)  As things happen to her, HJ's memory is bound to wake up more and more.

We're bound to get more background filling in.  I think that it's very interesting that HJ has been saying the stuff that SY also told JH.  If this was something that HJ had merely heard, I don't think that she would be parroting it with her memory gone.  Instead, it makes much more sense to me that when HJ talks about the importance of silence and about being able to count the important things in life on your fingers, she is speaking her own words and her own concepts from the past.  So, in essence, I'm wondering if the parrot was SY and that she might have been trying to act more like HJ because she admired her friend.    We've been seeing so many time that HJ thinks deeply and reacts in an original way that people don't expect from someone with a light bright personality.  It is HJ's depth that is attracting JH for sure because she keeps surprising him.

Keep sharing great ideas!  

And, yes, we all wish for a HJ/JH relationship! :heart:

.....and now thistle has to go someplace very scary:  the grocery store.   Eeek!  :lol:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Rish K said:

There is a BIG spoiler pic that just leaked on Twitter...unable to post here...

I always knew that something was fishy with the professeur that he might be playing a dirty game with JH. There is a pic with the actor playing TE's father on a motorbicycle wearing all Black just like that stalker bike scene with HJ's sister getting hurt...:mellow:

Omo! I always have doubts about him... But i think in this story there are 3 stalkers: the first was the mental criminal in jail, the second is kandonnim Ji and there's TE father.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Omo! I always have doubts about him... But i think in this story there are 3 stalkers: the first was the mental criminal in jail, the second is kandonnim Ji and there's TE father.

Yes the past stalker of SY,  a new stalker who wanna harm JH & another new one who is obsessed over HJ. 

• Like 6

This is getting really complicated:huh:.   TE's father is now a suspect too! 

TE's father is a despicable person.   In today's episode, he steals  JH's treatment records. During the confrontation between TE and him, it's hinted that the father does have an ulterior motive, far from looking out for JH.  To the father, JH  is merely an experimental subject.  Yet he does not believe that JH can be cured.  He is cold and manipulative.   In last week's episode, he scolds TE for having guilt toward HJ's overdose on sleeping pills.  He expresses surprise on how JH can have a relationship with HJ while still grieving for SY.   This supposedly well-known psychiatrist does not want JH to recover, but wants to prove his theory that JH's brain will  explode one day. Regardless if he is the stalker or not, I hope that he gets what he deserves at the end.

As to why JH had never met HJ through SY,  I think HJ was very badly injured from the motor vehicle accident and was possibly still unconscious or undergoing treatment somewhere far away.   From HJ's dream, it was a very bad accident.  The driver was knocked off his bike on the ground and HJ was unconscious.  

I really hope next week will be the end to the stalker.  

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, goodbyewinter said:

Alright the next ep might be the last of stalker chasing saga.

Can we now rule out TE from the suspect list? bcs JH didn't seem betrayed or sort by the look of it, he's just furious and spitting fire.

HOW CAN WE WAIT FOR NEXT EP THIS IS UNFAIR:tears:

I never suspect TE before but after this episode I'm not sure anymore. He's the only one who knows JH's house password. And he knows that JH got SY and HJ picture too. Who else knows those beside TE?? But i'm hoping it wasn't him tho

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

I told you so. This is a psych experiment gone out of control. :lol: jk

They can be baiting us, nonetheless. But since they don't want to reveal the stalker/s, the writer may be setting us up for a big reveal. *cue High School Musical court dance* They're all in this together~~~

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@thistle I sensed something was off with HJ's CEO when Director Ji visited HJ's agency office to "discuss" his 2nd film. He got out with victory smiles while CEO looking like all her energy sucked out. That moment the table has turned, Director Ji end the discussion with his bargaining power. He has the upper hand and what is that??

@nitttss I think JH's house used card but anyways same thing. Here's why I still suspect TE:

- Reporter Park told the detectives that his employer (presumably HJ's stalker now kidnapper) has known HJ even before her debut. Either it'd be TE or somebody else that haven't been introduced yet. 

- The stalker knew the pictures of SY and HJ together. The last photograph of the young adult of SYHJ in JH's house. It was in TE's possession but gave it to JH voluntarily. Either JH's house has hidden cam (so it's somebody else) or that it's simply just TE, getting back his stuff.

Now that the stalker has the picture of young adult SYHJ, he will show it to HJ. With her clever traits, she will click the puzzle altogether. She will remember. And my assumption the stalker will be like "look at what you've done. You were flirting with your late BFF's bf dun dun dun" 

- idk how easy it was to possess the drug used by the kidnapper.... but, does he works in medical field or what? 

------------

WANT TO VENT OUT THE BODYGUARDS ARE USELESS AS HELL YOOOO :angry:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

no pressure right, he can land breath of spring on her lips while kissing her too :D

hmm.. u meant with a hint of coffee?? :lol:

seems like this whole stalker thing has become a conspiracy thats been planned for years and carried out by a team of SY-stalker, HJ-stalker, JH-stalker and possibly JH-hater as well. wow, major project.. :phew: perhaps, TE learnt ballet when he was young too? suddenly i’m visualising TE, his dad, director ji and chul all dancing swan lake in cute tutu... duh :blink:

ok as always, i need those eng subs and that will only come in a few hours later..

• Like 3
  • LOL 5