[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

Hello everyone! Made myself an account just to spazz with you guys here! I'm going crazy (literally :sweatingbullets:)

waiting for the next episodes! :crazy:

Anyways, I have a request for anyone who has nice editing skills. 

Can you please make an MV of our OTP

Using the song "Love is crying"- k.will

I think this song really suits their love story https://youtu.be/pdoRtqZwQZM

Like literally, most of the lyrics hits home for this drama

And also found this 

Uwu the way they smiled at each other! Kiyowo:wub:

Edited by Kdramapopper
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Regarding TE as the stalker, wasn’t he with JH at the “holiday” apartment after he and HJ went to look for him? HJ went home while the boys stayed at the apartment, and the stalker went to HJ place that night. So TE has a solid alibi unless he followed HJ back and managed to rush back before HJ wakes up.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Regarding TE as the stalker, wasn’t he with JH at the “holiday” apartment after he and HJ went to look for him? HJ went home while the boys stayed at the apartment, and the stalker went to HJ place that night. So TE has a solid alibi unless he followed HJ back and managed to rush back before HJ wakes up.

That's what i thought too ... I really hope TE is a true friend, not a stalker. writer-nim will be too cruel to JH if his trusted buddy is the culprit....hoping that TE is genuinely concerned about HJ as a doctor,  that him not wanting HJ to regain her memory is bcos he was tormented by the fact that she tried to kill herself last time (partly bcos he overprescribed sleeping pills)

• Like 5

17 hours ago, sanika said:

1) He is doing this with good intentions to help both LJH and YHJ recover from trauma

This is unethical. 

TE doesn't look athletic enough to parkour his way to HJ's house. Plus he's overly busy. Maybe he's in kahoots with someone. 

But my money is still with the psychiatrist and this wild experiment because I want to convince myself that I signed up for an ironic thriller.  

It's likely their road manager. 

Memories can be planted. :ph34r: And all along you take JH's memories as gospel truth, but what if they're false memories? 

Find me in your memory = remember me, for I have met you before 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Let's take a break from the intense "who's the stalker" debate for awhile and those who like to join me in another guessing game :blush: it's called "when will our leads kiss"  This drama is from the same writer who wrote Duel, Queen In Hyun's man, Nine: the 9 times, time traveler (cmiiw), I didn't watch Duel but the other 2 are among my fav kdrama and whoever watching it will know both drama had a few good kissing scenes. Standard kdrama rule usually kissing scene happens on the 8th episode and we yet to see the same for FMIYM, I won't count episode 6 since that's only a peck! :P

Let's see in next episode if our anchor-nim can resist our Ha Jin especially when he's on the same bed with her :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

from the preview.. seems like HJ went into the mini van willingly with a sad look.. wondering did she do that hoping that the stalker will not hurt JH or she wanted to learn more about her forgotten memory..

if JH has any explosive burst of feelings for HJ.. i think that will be towards end of ep9 (next thu) if they manage to save HJ.. and then right at that moment, ep9 ends and we all need to wait the following week for that ep10 :lol: on how the feelings were being reciprocated hahahah

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I couldnt resist posting this, I swear this is my last time talking about the stalker but... 

A twitter account (@//ppmabelll) posted this and I was??? What??? 

You see that? A helmet behind CHUL? This drama is making me sit at the edge of my seat everytime I reviewed. k3kAMHC.jpg

• Insightful 9

finally got around to catching up on this week's episodes. while there was lots of melo, I liked how it had a purpose and wasn't just randomly thrown in. the loss of his mom forces him to introspect. he has been pushing people away because he didn't want to have any bad memories. as a result, those who love him have also been walking on eggshells to try and protect him. but he discovers that along with bad memories, he also pushed the chance to have good memories and moments and that life and interactions with people are filled with both. if those around him only have memories of worrying about him, then they too will look back with a negative tinge -- a really great breakthrough for him.

with that, he is set to embrace life around him and it subtly changes interactions around him. he refers to il kwon (reporter jo) as a good friend to ha jin and ha kyung. he finds it amusing when il kwon is happy to use his card for expenses and he actually smiles. while he might find his PD annoying, he goes along for a drink. rather than exasperated, he is slightly amused at how much the PD missed him. and before the news begins, he smiles at ha jin. there is camaraderie, friendship and even affection.

his embracing life means he is willing to let ha jin into his life and we see that in small moments. whether it is the hand holding, just happy to take a walk, driving her home happily.... so when the stalker reporter says their relationship is fake, he instead says it is real and surprises the reporter. perhaps, in some sense, it is very much a real relationship for him with responsibilities and care that he has no wish to run away from now. even ha kyung senses a change and sees him as having more romantic vibes with ha jin.

and how cute was ha kyung's exasperation that il kwon's girlfriend was cheating on him. her -- "I knew she was weird. who doesn't eat a full sushi set" -- was so hilarious. such a foodie way of thinking! ^_^ but where exactly are the parents of the two sisters? don't they ever visit?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, kaykafisyah said:

Let's take a break from the intense "who's the stalker" debate for awhile and those who like to join me in another guessing game :blush: it's called "when will our leads kiss"  This drama is from the same writer who wrote Duel, Queen In Hyun's man, Nine: the 9 times, time traveler (cmiiw), I didn't watch Duel but the other 2 are among my fav kdrama and whoever watching it will know both drama had a few good kissing scenes. Standard kdrama rule usually kissing scene happens on the 8th episode and we yet to see the same for FMIYM, I won't count episode 6 since that's only a peck! :P

Let's see in next episode if our anchor-nim can resist our Ha Jin especially when he's on the same bed with her :wub:

Ah yes! I guess they'll have a proper kiss after Hajin finally get away from dangerous stalker and Jeonghoon was worried about her and like can't resist her anymore. :wub: So I think it'll around Episode 10. (Since we only have 1 episode next week, so we have to wait another week. This is such a torture :tears:)

Is it just me or I do feel like they'll have some bed scene :phew:

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Travis Scott Jr said:

Ah yes! I guess they'll have a proper kiss after Hajin finally get away from dangerous stalker and Jeonghoon was worried about her and like can't resist her anymore. :wub: So I think it'll around Episode 10. (Since we only have 1 episode next week, so we have to wait another week. This is such a torture :tears:)

Is it just me or I do feel like they'll have some bed scene :phew:

I would like the kiss to happen in episode 9 though hahaha but joke aside I think it will be out of character for our anchor nim to kiss HJ that fast, might still be a long way before we can see one ;)

My only wish for next week is the scene where HJ goes inside the van alone is not the ending scene coz i won’t know how to survive a week with such cliffhanger ending...

Naughty thought on bed scene there haha though Nine had one (not as racy/sexy/intense, just a decent one) 

• Like 11

To be honest I just hope the stalker problem ends quickly in about two to three chapters ... for me it's much more interesting to find out what really happened in the past ... how Ha Jin reacts when she finds out everything and what Jung Hoon will do to keep her  next to him ... also I hope we have better kisses than the one that Jung Hoon gave to Seo yeon and I am afraid that this will happen due to the age difference!  :(

I would like the kiss  happen or that Jung hoon realizes that he loves her before she remembers everything ... I have the impression that  Ha Jin found it difficult to assume and overcome everything, we will probably see her plunged into depression again and I want jung hoon  be the one to get her out of there but with her clear feelings

Sorry for  English again 

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

To be honest I just hope the stalker problem ends quickly in about two to three chapters ... for me it's much more interesting to find out what really happened in the past ... how Ha Jin reacts when she finds out everything and what Jung Hoon will do to keep her  next to him ... also I hope we have better kisses than the one that Jung Hoon gave to Seo yeon and I am afraid that this will happen due to the age difference!  :(

I would like the kiss  happen or that Jung hoon realizes that he loves her before she remembers everything ... I have the impression that  Ha Jin found it difficult to assume and overcome everything, we will probably see her plunged into depression again and I want jung hoon  be the one to get her out of there but with her clear feelings

Sorry for  English again 

Totally agree! Hope the kiss will be more romantic and hot than before and i think that the age difference will not be the problem. It's not possibile show a hot kiss with JH and a second lead and a sloppy kiss with JH and the lead actress... In the plot Ha Jin is 30 years old so hope for writernim to take ours opinions about that :lol:

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Totally agree! Hope the kiss will be more romantic and hot than before and i think that the age difference will not be the problem. It's not possibile show a hot kiss with JH and a second lead and a sloppy kiss with JH and the lead actress... In the plot Ha Jin is 30 years old so hope for writernim to take ours opinions about that :lol:

Same here! More interested in the the past how it will help HJ & JH to heal and to date without having SY's past haunting them. And yeah the romance is slow but steady as this is a healing melo type drama so most probably we will get a kiss of the 2nd leads but writernim better give us an intense kiss for Giokki couple. Haha 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but he discovers that along with bad memories, he also pushed the chance to have good memories and moments and that life and interactions with people are filled with both. if those around him only have memories of worrying about him, then they too will look back with a negative tinge -- a really great breakthrough for him.

I would hope the writer would link the emotion of JH losing of his mom better with his realization that creating happy memories can heal.... it seems a bit abrupt to me that JH recovered this quick with the sudden realization.

1 hour ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

To be honest I just hope the stalker problem ends quickly in about two to three chapters

Yeah I am feeling the same.... it would be boring for this plotline to drag too long without meaningful development.

14 hours ago, Kdramapopper said:

And also found this 
ig: memorycouple_fmiym

Our #Memorycouple @ the 2019 MBC drama awards! 
Uwu the way they smiled at each other! Kiyowo:wub:

I wonder if the drama would incorporate this real scene in later episodes?

8 hours ago, hahanzyy said:

I really hope TE is a true friend, not a stalker. writer-nim will be too cruel to JH if his trusted buddy is the culprit....hoping that TE is genuinely concerned about HJ as a doctor,  that him not wanting HJ to regain her memory is bcos he was tormented by the fact that she tried to kill herself last time (partly bcos he overprescribed sleeping pills)

I hope so too.... praying that TE is only guilt-ridden by his past mistake, but not being pushed to extreme by his dad... yeah, JH needs a good friend now that his two loves are gone....
For me though, the biggest mistake TE made was to follow his father's path of becoming a psychiatrist.... if he picked a different medical stream it would be much more self-fulfilling without being shadowed by his father's successes.

• Like 10

Some of you think SY pretended to be HJ in front of JH but using her own name....If you watch the 1st teaser of FMIYM where HJ comes across JH. She passes by him and JH saw at first a glimpse of SY's back then HJ in yellow. They rewinded the scene in slow motion and then leads comes face to face. Could that be a hint? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 8

I watched the last 2 eps this afternoon. I'm convinced that Chul is the stalker because of his reactions lol so obvious and his built. The moped man is short and slightly bulky like him. 

The director is creepy. Such poor typecasting for our cute guy, but since he's so good at it, fine fine. May he find a better role next time. 

HK likes the reporter, but who can't resist his charms when he's that warm and needs extra care like HJ? 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but where exactly are the parents of the two sisters? don't they ever visit?

their parents stay quite far away from them.. thats what HJ said to JH when the CEO and HK were rushing her to pack up to find a temporary place to stay after the stalker broke into the house..

@Rish K you meant this one?

a beautiful summary of HJ-JH to-date with the ost

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1