Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

son  could be jeopardising his father work :D , or he could take it on his friend because if he wasn’t around his father wouldn’t only focus on his friend . 

15864434231586443408.gif

15864437891586443785.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Credit to @//frxvda on Twitter for the translation + some modifs

LJH: Hello.
MSH: it's me. You know who I am, don't you?
LJH: How can you...?
MSH : Are you perhaps with her now? with YHJ?
LJH: What?
MSH: Protect her. If you don't want to lose her.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Is this a warning or a head up?? They didn't show stalker Moon Sungho's convo from yesterday's preview:

"He's really not a normal/ordinary guy."

In tonight episode.

--------------

Reporter Park: There's rumor that you guys aren't actually dating.

LJH: As a journalist you can't tell if it's true or not?

Reporter Park's expression was like *woah* :o

giphy.gif

My fav scene tonight:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

His gestures are from his heart this time. He's so ahh:rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

The suspense is too much they gave us such a well balanced epi with finally the OTP who is back with smiles...next week only 1 epi and HJ will get kidnapped meanwhile LJH will start to like her. The wait is gonna be longer again! 

I really hope they will show a beautiful OST focused only on Giokki couple as for now in all of them there were glimpses of SY. 

• Like 11

.. why I am finding holding hand sexy :joy:

15864802511586480240.gif

15864803771586480374.gif

15864805411586480532.gif

Spoiler

15864806751586480672.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali, I’m loving HK and IK. They’re the fun side of the story. :lol: I think HK and IK get along with ease. 

So we’re learning more about how the past and present stalker situation are similar. It seems like HJ was experiencing a flashback of the perp dressed in black on the motorcycle when both her and SY were together. I find this entire situation weird. What are the odds that two best friends experience the same stalker situation unless the two cases are related. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. why I am finding holding hand sexy 

because beggars cannot be choosers? so we take what we can get as we are not going to get a kiss scene till many episodes later and so we squeal over smaller stuff... like hand holding!  ^_^

• LOL 10

On 4/9/2020 at 4:51 AM, Fabbo said:

I immediately got up on the wrong foot with this episode. I hope it's going to be better tomorrow.

Ok while this episode was a bit uneventful i liked it much better. Just from the very start it worked a lot better for me. When he thinks about how he always has tried to avoid bad memories etc

What bugs me a bit in this and previous episodes is how Hajin is always left completely in the dark. Yes i understand they want to hide certain memories from her. But i am also talking about the current stalker situation. Everyone treats her like a little child. Yeah i get they probably don't want to scare her. But that's not their decison to make. And the stalker was right in her room when she was sleeping... How much scarier can it get? At this point she will feel better/more secure if she at least knows what's going on. What measures have been taken etc. The constant Oh don't worry we take of it when they clearly don't is the opposite of calming. What freaks people out is the feeling of having no control of the situation and having all the available information helps against that. And maybe she would be more careful in certain situations if she had it.

And most importantly it's about her richard simmons safety. She has a right to know.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

haha this is funny :lol:

since i cant read hangul, there seems to be some survey or promo going on daum cafe for Find Me In Your Memory..

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

haha this is funny :lol:

since i cant read hangul, there seems to be some survey or promo going on daum cafe for Find Me In Your Memory..

Love the BTS of this drama! 

The survey for the bluray & NG / director's cut will depend on the demands of the fans on Cafe Daeum actually. And apparently they are going to show the rerun on week-end due to the popularité demands on SNS / Naver & ratings jump for the episode 7 which is a good news! 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4

I am now more inclined to think that Moon Chul is the stalker as his name resembles a lot to the name of the other stalker. It looks like both are related. I am still convinced that JH and TE are not aware that SY did something bad behind their back. She claimed to JH that she liked the song while in reality, HJ was the one who loved the song. I have now the feeling that SY was acting as HJ in front of JH, her words were actually HJ's words, while JH thinks that SY was the one who influenced HJ. I still believe that SY tried to meet JH after reading HJ's diary. The question is: did SY have a relationship with Moon before for real or not? Right now, we are supposed to think that Moon was totally crazy, a stalker, is it entirely true? To me, there is still something mysterious behind all this. Besides, Moon asked JH to protect HJ well. It looks to me that Moon could have known all along that SY was not acting like herself with JH in the beginning. If my theory is correct, this would explain why Moon asks him if he really loves HJ as JH fell in love with the woman who said that she liked that song, lived after a certain philosophy aso.

• Insightful 12

@bebebisous33 I really like your theory and kind of agree with a few points especially regarding SY / HJ's rift was it coz of the lack of sincerity of SY? Was it bcoz of LJH that SY might have started dating behind her bestie's back knowing he was also her crush? 

Given that Moon Chul and SY's stalker has the same family name there are high chances that they are related. On the other hand we keep thinking about the director & TE as potential stalkers but what about his dad the professor? I don't think that he is just a random char who keeps an eye on both his son & JH for his work. In the next preview seems like we will get more of him who knows maybe the professor is behind this Stalker Game? 

Coming to LJH & HJ's first love could it be that they were both each other's first love? Maybe LJH remember everything from the age of 10 right but what if they came cross with each other when they were kids or later on? It would be a nice surprise rather than a betrayal from either TE or SY coz the leads had enough tragedy in their lives. LOL

Writernim is Making us gp crazy with so much suspense, mystery & theories. Haha 

But yeah in any case related to Giokkicouple's love story there is SY everywhere for now & the writer better shows us that LJH likes HJ for who she is. And yes there will be a time where HJ might reject LJH feeling Giuly towards SY so LJH better fight for her love! 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I still believe that SY tried to meet JH after reading HJ's diary.

iirc SY happened to meet JH when the apple cart tipped and the apples went rolling down the road.. and she asked JH to come out help instead of watching in his car.. 

i wished to learn more from HK.. even though now she finds that JH could be liking her unnie but still has not crossed her mind about the Jung Seo Yeon name which HJ mentioned before could be related to the same person they know..

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

iirc SY happened to meet JH when the apple cart tipped and the apples went rolling down the road.. and she asked JH to come out help instead of watching in his car.. 

i wished to learn more from HK.. even though now she finds that JH could be liking her unnie but still has not crossed her mind about the Jung Seo Yeon name which HJ mentioned before could be related to the same person they know..

I know but this story is shown from JH's point of view. It could be that SY was already following around JH without him knowing it. Furthermore, she was wearing the red shoes, the same ones she wore on the day she died. So she could have been wearing these shoes intentionally in order to catch his attention. She borrowed HJ's shoes... and Moon the stalker knew about that.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

I remember that in a moment it crossed her mind, but she quickly denies it thinking that obviously there may be people with the same name

do you know what chapter currently recording for?  I want to know approximately when we will have the park scenes

I don't now how yo put pictures... but there is one in front where they are clearly holding hands

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I remember that in a moment it crossed her mind, but she quickly denies it thinking that obviously there may be people with the same name

do you know what chapter currently recording for?  I want to know approximately when we will have the park scenes

I don't now how yo put pictures... but there is one in front where they are clearly holding hands

Omo Omo chingu!! Could you link this pictures, please?? I'm dying to see them holding hands!:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

Omo Omo chingu!! Could you link this pictures, please?? I'm dying to see them holding hands!:rolleyes:

Yes there were 2 IG pics where they were holding hands in a park. HJ was in yellow whereas LJH was wearing peach color / white. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Rish K said:

Yes there were 2 IG pics where they were holding hands in a park. HJ was in yellow whereas LJH was wearing peach color / white. 

It is possible catch up this pictures?:wub:

• Like 1