[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

haha this is funny :lol:

since i cant read hangul, there seems to be some survey or promo going on daum cafe for Find Me In Your Memory..

Love the BTS of this drama! 

The survey for the bluray & NG / director's cut will depend on the demands of the fans on Cafe Daeum actually. And apparently they are going to show the rerun on week-end due to the popularité demands on SNS / Naver & ratings jump for the episode 7 which is a good news! 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4

I am now more inclined to think that Moon Chul is the stalker as his name resembles a lot to the name of the other stalker. It looks like both are related. I am still convinced that JH and TE are not aware that SY did something bad behind their back. She claimed to JH that she liked the song while in reality, HJ was the one who loved the song. I have now the feeling that SY was acting as HJ in front of JH, her words were actually HJ's words, while JH thinks that SY was the one who influenced HJ. I still believe that SY tried to meet JH after reading HJ's diary. The question is: did SY have a relationship with Moon before for real or not? Right now, we are supposed to think that Moon was totally crazy, a stalker, is it entirely true? To me, there is still something mysterious behind all this. Besides, Moon asked JH to protect HJ well. It looks to me that Moon could have known all along that SY was not acting like herself with JH in the beginning. If my theory is correct, this would explain why Moon asks him if he really loves HJ as JH fell in love with the woman who said that she liked that song, lived after a certain philosophy aso.

• Insightful 12

@bebebisous33 I really like your theory and kind of agree with a few points especially regarding SY / HJ's rift was it coz of the lack of sincerity of SY? Was it bcoz of LJH that SY might have started dating behind her bestie's back knowing he was also her crush? 

Given that Moon Chul and SY's stalker has the same family name there are high chances that they are related. On the other hand we keep thinking about the director & TE as potential stalkers but what about his dad the professor? I don't think that he is just a random char who keeps an eye on both his son & JH for his work. In the next preview seems like we will get more of him who knows maybe the professor is behind this Stalker Game? 

Coming to LJH & HJ's first love could it be that they were both each other's first love? Maybe LJH remember everything from the age of 10 right but what if they came cross with each other when they were kids or later on? It would be a nice surprise rather than a betrayal from either TE or SY coz the leads had enough tragedy in their lives. LOL

Writernim is Making us gp crazy with so much suspense, mystery & theories. Haha 

But yeah in any case related to Giokkicouple's love story there is SY everywhere for now & the writer better shows us that LJH likes HJ for who she is. And yes there will be a time where HJ might reject LJH feeling Giuly towards SY so LJH better fight for her love! 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I still believe that SY tried to meet JH after reading HJ's diary.

iirc SY happened to meet JH when the apple cart tipped and the apples went rolling down the road.. and she asked JH to come out help instead of watching in his car.. 

i wished to learn more from HK.. even though now she finds that JH could be liking her unnie but still has not crossed her mind about the Jung Seo Yeon name which HJ mentioned before could be related to the same person they know..

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

iirc SY happened to meet JH when the apple cart tipped and the apples went rolling down the road.. and she asked JH to come out help instead of watching in his car.. 

i wished to learn more from HK.. even though now she finds that JH could be liking her unnie but still has not crossed her mind about the Jung Seo Yeon name which HJ mentioned before could be related to the same person they know..

I know but this story is shown from JH's point of view. It could be that SY was already following around JH without him knowing it. Furthermore, she was wearing the red shoes, the same ones she wore on the day she died. So she could have been wearing these shoes intentionally in order to catch his attention. She borrowed HJ's shoes... and Moon the stalker knew about that.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

I remember that in a moment it crossed her mind, but she quickly denies it thinking that obviously there may be people with the same name

do you know what chapter currently recording for?  I want to know approximately when we will have the park scenes

I don't now how yo put pictures... but there is one in front where they are clearly holding hands

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I remember that in a moment it crossed her mind, but she quickly denies it thinking that obviously there may be people with the same name

do you know what chapter currently recording for?  I want to know approximately when we will have the park scenes

I don't now how yo put pictures... but there is one in front where they are clearly holding hands

Omo Omo chingu!! Could you link this pictures, please?? I'm dying to see them holding hands!:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

Omo Omo chingu!! Could you link this pictures, please?? I'm dying to see them holding hands!:rolleyes:

Yes there were 2 IG pics where they were holding hands in a park. HJ was in yellow whereas LJH was wearing peach color / white. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Ottoke @bebebisous33 i really like your theory... i want to see exactly this scenario!! :wub:

Thanks a lot. :wub: The thing is that since LJH is suffering from hyperthymesia, people believe that he knows the truth. However remembering and knowing something are two different things. JH only knows the story from his point of view. Furthermore,  SY's last words were strange : "I'm sorry". This is not something you say, especially after being pushed from the roof. If I had been in her place, I would have named the culprit immediately in order to ensure that he gets punished. Or she could have said that she loved him ... But no... she feels sorry for this. Then we know for sure that HJ discussed with the stalker Moon.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 6

Find me a guy like Lee Jung Hoon right now. Who look at me tenderly and ready to fight everyone who wants to hurt me :bawling:

I am afraid next episode would be a heartache one since Hajin almost regained her memory. 

@bebebisous33 onnnieee, what’s with that insight ? Is it like conning someone or something? Yes i feel weird when Seoyeon fell from the roof and she said i am sorry and everything she has said to Jung Hoon about Hajin makes me thinking that Hajin might never know about Jung Hoon or like you said in the previous post. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Reading all these theories made me rewatch. 

1st wanted to let out some thoughts: why everyone keeps HJ in the dark, despite the situation that is similar to the past. No one knows HJ slowly regaining her past, especially about SY. She's keeping all of them to herself, not even telling HK. If I put myself on people around HJ's shoes, I wouldn't know.

Besides if I tell her about SY's stalker, would it do any good? Bcs he's locked up in mental hospital now. So, who is it this time? She's a celebrity too, no one can be certain for now if it's related to the past. 

2nd, the title as psychiatrist is taking a toll on HJ. She thought by telling TE about her problems (with dreams that feels too vivid) will ease her. But, guess what? Since the first time BLACKSUGAR sent JH the blue envelope, in ep 16 finally SY's stalker talked to JH directly. AND that motorcycle stunt!! He's being bolder now knowing that his method works. 

HJ told TE about possibility of memory regain ----> SY's stalker finally call JH & showing up right before HJ's eyes.

This evidence is circumstantial still. 

Nope changed my mind. So, whose hands is this!! JH? HJ? kAck0AP.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, goodbyewinter said:

So, whose hands is this!! JH? HJ? 

the same photo that TE had from HJ’s medical profile is given to JH.. but i think HK has one too locked in that tiny box with other photos n diary.. the weird thing is, there are more photos of HJ-SY stuck on the pillar of the attic.. iirc

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

the same photo that TE had from HJ’s medical profile is given to JH.. but i think HK has one too locked in that tiny box with other photos n diary.. the weird thing is, there are more photos of HJ-SY stuck on the pillar of the attic.. iirc

It is either JH hands or HK's plus the person is wearing Black. The diary will be an important element maybe there will be a part written about HJ's 1st love as well and the rift with SY. 

• Like 6

Hello All,

Been a while since I posted anything on the forum. Just binged watched all 8 episodes yesterday and I am hooked!

Not sure if this is been discussed yet, but I have a feeling that the stalker is actually focused on LJH and not YHJ. He or she is close to LJH and is aware of his history and the incident with JSY.

- The only common factor between the 3 is YTE.

- He is also the person who knows about the identity of SY's stalker and current whereabouts and his "outfit"

- He has an app which helps him locate LJH

The 2 theories possibilities based on this theory are:

1) He is doing this with good intentions to help both LJH and YHJ recover from trauma

2) He is targeting LJH specifically due to his complicated history with his father

What do you guys think?

• Like 8