[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

"'That memory'" 2nd Half (starting from ep 9) Guarantees a Honey Jam and Set Watching Points"

vSmyGQs.png

The article talks about Black Sugar and both HJ and JH past about SY too. What caught KR fans were this paragraph. 

TRANSLATED BY G00GLE TRANSLATE *Inaccuracies may occur

In the second half, 'Straightforward Junghoon' will be released, which will make the hearts of viewers more agitated. JH already smiled unintentionally when he looked at HJ, regretted the words he had spit out coldly at HJ, and exploded the excitement of viewers with a worry about Hajin. As a result, JH, aware of his heart, pours his heart into HJ without hesitation, foretelling a real love affair. The 'Lover Junghoon' face will make viewers' clowns shake without a break.

Source: ‘그기억’ 꿀잼보장 2막 관전포인트 셋 #직진동욱 #블랙슈가 #과거진실 (출처 : 뉴스엔 | 네이버 TV연예) https://t.co/D90X2Bd4Ni

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

37 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

"Giokcouple" 2nd Act (starting from ep 9) Guarantees a Honey Jam and Set Watching Points"

The article talks about Black Sugar and both HJ and JH past about SY too. What caught KR fans were this paragraph. 

TRANSLATED BY G00GLE TRANSLATE *Inaccuracies may occur

In the second act, 'Straightforward Junghoon' will be released, which will make the hearts of viewers more agitated. JH already smiled unintentionally when he looked at HJ, regretted the words he had spit out coldly at HJ, and exploded the excitement of viewers with a worry about Hajin. As a result, JH, aware of his heart, pours his heart into HJ without hesitation, foretelling a real love affair. The 'Lover Junghoon' face will make viewers' clowns shake without a break.

Source: ‘그기억’ 꿀잼보장 2막 관전포인트 셋 #직진동욱 #블랙슈가 #과거진실 (출처 : 뉴스엔 | 네이버 TV연예) https://t.co/D90X2Bd4Ni

Wait, will they kiss in episode 9  ?????? As i am reading the korean OMOOOOOOO OMOOOOOOO ヤタあああー:bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Thank you for sharing the text preview episode and the news about the 2nd act of this show. I am happy that HJ and JH relationship is finally making progress :D

I too like the positive,cheery and always considerate HJ and hope she is not going to revert back to dark suicidal HJ when  she recovers her lost memory. If she did, she would likely feel very hurtful,  would think JH's feelings for her is out of pity or it is because he finds SY in her.  I think the stalker story should end soon and the plot moves on to how JH and HJ heals each other.

It is a long wait until Thursday and only one episode this week :(

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394087wpp/3-points-to-look-forward-to-ahead-of-the-second-half-of-find-me-in-your-memory

3 Points To Look Forward To Ahead Of The Second Half Of “Find Me In Your Memory”

Apr 13, 2020
by S. Cho

329DD121-314A-4A0C-A8A4-15207BC12C3B.png

Find Me in Your Memory” is quickly approaching its second half!

The drama is about news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) who has hyperthymesia, which allows him to remember all 8,760 hours in a year. It follows his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young), who has forgotten some of the most important moments in her life as a psychological defense mechanism.

As the romance between the two heats up, Ha Jin’s stalker only works harder to come in between them. As the first half of the drama nears its end, here are three focal points to look out for in the remaining episodes!

2C6F8BDB-1BFD-490B-B0C2-97E1600E4784.jpg

1. Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young’s deep romance

Known as the “memory couple,” Jung Hoon and Ha Jin are continuing to develop deeper feelings for one another with time. Although Jung Hoon tries to stay away from Ha Jin because she’s friends with Seo Yeon (Lee Joo Bin), she has already found her place deep in his heart. The death of Jung Hoon’s mother also becomes a turning point for both his character and his relationship with Ha Jin. In order to spare Jung Hoon the painful memory of her final moments, his mother chooses not to tell him her operation was unsuccessful. Through this love and sacrifice from his mother, Jung Hoon is able to open his heart and honestly tell Ha Jin how he feels.

In the second half, Jung Hoon’s feelings for Ha Jin will appear in full force, ready to make viewers’ hearts race. From smiling without noticing when looking at Ha Jin to regretting any harsh comments towards her and worrying about her, Jung Hoon will express his love for Ha Jin without hesitation to pursue a real relationship.

2. The identity reveal of Moon Ga Young’s stalker, Black Sugar

Ha Jin’s stalker only continues to become more dangerous, by constantly lurking and even breaking into her home. In episode 15, the stalker even entered her room while she was sleeping, putting up pictures they secretly took of her paired with an equally terrifying message.

The stalker’s identity will soon be revealed as Jung Hoon personally begins his investigation, finding out that reporter Park Soo Chang (Jang In Seop), who was thought to be the stalker, is actually connected to Black Sugar. Jung Hoon is also being cautious of director Ji Hyun Geun (Ji Il Joo) and Ha Jin’s two-faced manager Moon Chul (Shin Joo Hyup). Black Sugar also previously warned Jung Hoon, saying, “Take good care of Yeo Ha Jin. If you don’t want to lose her.” Stay tuned to uncover this mystery in upcoming episodes!

3. The truth behind Moon Ga Young and Lee Joo Bin’s past relationship

As the truth behind what kind of relationship Ha Jin and Seo Yeon had in the past is uncovered, viewers can look forward to how this affects her romance with Jung Hoon. Ha Jin is slowly remembering past memories with Seo Yeon, including when she got hit by a motorcycle to save Seo Yeon, Seo Yeon’s family crying at her funeral, and Ha Jin having a conversation with Seo Yeon’s stalker. Struggling to piece together the fragments of her memory, the drama will soon explain what exactly happened in their past.

Additionally, many wonder what will happen to Ha Jin’s romance with Jung Hoon once she retrieves all her memories. Although Jung Hoon knows that Seo Yeon and Ha Jin were friends, Ha Jin cannot remember Seo Yeon and therefore does not know that her friend is Jung Hoon’s ex-girlfriend. The drama will start to focus in on what decisions Ha Jin will make as her memories continue to return and her feelings for Jung Hoon get stronger.

A representative of “Find Me in Your Memory” shared, “As the shocking truth of Jung Hoon and Seo Yeon’s past gets uncovered, the romance between the ‘memory couple’ will get more interesting. Their sweet love will simultaneously make viewers cry and their hearts race. Please give ‘Find Me in Your Memory’ lots of attention and support until the end.”

“Find Me in Your Memory” airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:55 p.m. KST, but will not air April 15 due to legislative election coverage in Korea.

Watch the latest episode below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

—————

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394017wpp/cnblues-jung-yong-hwa-shows-support-for-former-onscreen-sibling-moon-ga-young

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Shows Support For Former Onscreen Sibling Moon Ga Young

Apr 13, 2020
by C. Hong

DADF5940-7D22-43CF-A2BC-E735E4DA1B3E.png

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa recently showed his support for his former onscreen sibling Moon Ga Young!

On April 13, Moon Ga Young shared a photo of a pink coffee truck that had been sent to the set of her current drama, “Find Me in Your Memory,” by Jung Yong Hwa. The banner reads, “Hwaiting to my little sister, Ga Young, from your former brother Jung Yong Hwa.”

Moon Ga Young wrote in the caption, “Former brother and current brother, thank you.” In the hashtags, she added, “Excellent choice of photo.”

Jung Yong Hwa responded to the post, “Hwaiting to my former sister and current sister!”

Spoiler

jung-yong-hwa-540x102.jpg

The photo on the banner is from the 2011 drama “Heartstrings,” in which Jung Yong Hwa and Moon Ga Young played siblings.

• Like 9

2020041501001099100067821.jpg

Our Jung Hooni aka Kim Dong Wook got so many praise with his acting especially his gaze that makes women go crazy . Honey just dripping from his eyes especially his love for Hajin  that makes women's heart fluttering like crazy as they stated inside this article

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202004150100109910006782&servicedate=20200414

i am so happy finally Kim Dong Wook got the recognition he deserves after so many project he had, i am a long time fans of him , so proud with him. naye sobangnimiiii 

:tears: 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Helena said:

In the second half, Jung Hoon’s feelings for Ha Jin will appear in full force, ready to make viewers’ hearts race. From smiling without noticing when looking at Ha Jin to regretting any harsh comments towards her and worrying about her, Jung Hoon will express his love for Ha Jin without hesitation to pursue a real relationship.

this is the only thing most of us are most concerned and anxious about rite now :lol: stalker? who cares about stalker.. we can wait for JH oppa to flick him away with the pinkie finger :rolleyes: hopefully, end this stalker plot by ep9.. then we will have a good 7 ep for HJ to remember everything.. and then great progress with love.. i dun mind an ep for HK and Reporter Jo too haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

this is the only thing most of us are most concerned and anxious about rite now :lol: stalker? who cares about stalker.. we can wait for JH oppa to flick him away with the pinkie finger :rolleyes: hopefully, end this stalker plot by ep9.. then we will have a good 7 ep for HJ to remember everything.. and then great progress with love.. i dun mind an ep for HK and Reporter Jo too haha

We need to see their love in progress... the stalker thing will be out at a certain point and i just don't want them in angst about HJ's memories... i want to see her overcome the pain with JH as supporter and lovely boyfriend! I'm an incurable romantic btw XD:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

On 4/13/2020 at 6:23 AM, maid said:

This is my first time watching on going drama. And I'm not wrong, as the waiting game is so unbearable gurls..... :tears::tears:

I love his smile so much <3

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Rish K said:

https://twitter.com/vlending/status/1249892923065290753?s=19 OST event of FMIYM

Can someone translate if possible plz? Thanks! 

Put your hastag in twitter like they mentioned and mention Vlending with following their official twitter and posting the score for each OST that has been released. They will give you an autograph of each cast in a poster. 4 people who picked randomly by Vlending will get the gift. if i am not mistaken :D 

For voting will be held from 14 April 2020 until 20 april 2020. They will choose the winner at 22 April 2020

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I don't know i am afraid the stalker is going to stay with us for longer.. And if not he we still have the original psycho who won't just lie around at his bed in psychatry all drama long.

I would rather have it be about working through the emotional scars than physical danger of kidnapping etc.

• Like 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394187wpp/tv-schedule-changes-this-week-due-to-south-koreas-legislative-election

TV Schedule Changes This Week Due To South Korea’s Legislative Election

Apr 14, 2020
by D. Kim

CD82AD69-3EA4-4ABE-93F4-842E069A08CC.jpg

South Korea’s 21st legislative election will be held on April 15 to elect all 300 members of the National Assembly. As a result, various programs have adjusted broadcast schedules.

On Wednesday, April 15, MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory” and “Radio Star,” SBS’s “E-news Exclusive,” “K-Trot in Town,” and “Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant,” Channel A’s “Heart Signal 3,” and MBC M’s “Show Champion” will not be airing. The “Find Me in Your Memory” episodes scheduled for April 15 will now air on April 16, and the episodes scheduled for April 16 will air on April 22. All of the other shows will resume programming next week.

Mnet’s “M Countdown” will not have a live show on Thursday, April 16 but will instead air highlight clips and prerecorded content including CRAVITY’s debut stage.

Source (1) (2) (3)

——

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [2nd Week of April, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from April 6 to 12 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on April 13.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 2nd week of April

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - 34.42% (0)

2. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - 13.06% (0)

3. tvN “Hi Bye, Mama!” - 8.73% (0)

4. SBS “Hyena” - 7.29% (0)

5. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - 6.74% (0)

6. tvN  “Piece of Your Mind” - 3.8% (0)

7. JTBC “When the Weather is Fine“ - 3.7% (0)

8. MBC “365: One Year Against Destiny” - 2.94% (+1)

9. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - 2.61% (+1)

10. KBS2 “Once Again” - 2.2% (-2)

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz for the 2nd week of April

1. JTBC “World of the Married” - Kim Hee-ae (0)

2. JTBC “World of the Married” - Park Hae-joon (+4)

3. JTBC “World of the Married” - Han So-hee (-1)

4. tvN “Hi Bye, Mama!” - Kim Tae-hee (-1)

5. tvN “Hi Bye, Mama!” - Lee Kyu-hyung (+6)

6. SBS “Hyena” - Kim Hye-soo (-2)

7. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - Jo Jung-suk (+3)

8. SBS “Hyena” - Joo Ji-hoon (0)

9. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Moon Ga-young (-4)

10. tvN “Hi Bye, Mama!” - Go Bo-gyul (+6)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5