[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

OH MY GOD. SHE REMEMBER ABOUT HER GOT AN ACCIDENT. 

She was in accident after saving SY from the motorbike that slipped after crush the pile of trash, not the stalker. 

JH's dad called him in the morning and gave him his late mother's treasure about him when he was young :')

His memory about his late mother from he was young coming vividly on his mind and made him tearing up again.  His mother’s letter really made me crying. Arghhhh, I wanna hug my mom after this drama :( 

His mother last wish, please don't feel anxious about people you love, just hold it and live a happy life.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

HJ is not in a good condition after dreamed about SY and asked herself, it's not a dream. Even after her magazine photoshoot, she looks like not in a good state. She still thinks about the dream even googled about it.

JH called her and apologiSed about last night and YES THEY WILL HAVE A DATE NEXT WEDNESDAY :wub:

omg the stalked invaded his house and he lost the photo of HJ and SY. GOOSEBUMPS !!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

next preview : preview might be misleading but our HJ will be living in hell because the stalker took her like SY in the past. and the suspect who kidnapped her is Chul. and the stalker seems like the director JI and Chul. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Alright the next ep might be the last of stalker chasing saga.

Can we now rule out TE from the suspect list? bcs JH didn't seem betrayed or sort by the look of it, he's just furious and spitting fire.

HOW CAN WE WAIT FOR NEXT EP THIS IS UNFAIR:tears:

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

The ending gave me heartache. Thanks for them, they dropped the preview unless i would be going gaga. 

Looks like next episode would make HJ regains her memories and the stalker would hurt her anytime. JH is furious when he knows the stalker is based on the preview. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I think the vast majority expect there to be a great story about what happened in the past and why Ha Jin felt so guilty and bad after Seo Yeon death and maybe there is no back story ... he thought Ha Jin didn't know  to Jung Hoon for some specific reason but it is likely that simply the accident with the motorcycle left her very bad ... although I really expect a perverse turn in which Seo yeon is not as holy as they show her

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, blademan said:

PLEASE not the doctor! I really like him and JH needs him!!! UGH please no :tears:

please noooo, i would be disappointed as hell if both of them were the stalker. It would be really in hell for JH. 

@Nadia Muñoz oh God yes yes this BFF’s trope to be an angel is boolsheet for me since i don’t believe about SY being innocent after all. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, blademan said:

PLEASE not the doctor! I really like him and JH needs him!!! UGH please no :tears:

The director isn’t that clever it’s seem  he been spotted in CTV :phew:

15870444641587044462.gif

but oppa fighting with man with different coat from CTV 

15870446231587044620.gif

15870447251587044723.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 1