[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 7/1/2020 at 9:29 AM, cloyfan said:

[Negotiation DVD commentary]
Take out with credit Binnie Jinnie Couple, but i prefer you don't .

It seems like the same TN DVD commentary that was shared by Helena at page 67, I remember she is not find the source of the video that time, When at the real commentary at the DVD actually theres no actual direct reaction just one by one interview.  The commentary sounds like from The Negotiation Fun Talk, If you wacth it fully from the start. There was a direct reaction from the cast and director to each scene at the trailer on this talk. The reaction start on minute 07:24

..and its fun actually even its long video! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Charray posted the link of the photo an hour ago. It's a photo of a Jeep in the desert with Bargaining on it. I assume they are there. But what I do not understand is why they would be in Jordan for two months?

I think it's more for the production team needs to be there for two months. Not Binnie himself. If HJM's movie is now coming out in August/September. I forget now which month it got delayed to (I don't have computer access at the moment), he also has to promote his movie again soon. Also it's hard to say if Binnie is actually in Jordan right now. He could be but on a 14 day quarantine 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

OMG, if this is truth, then BinJin were born for each other. They find each other again at the end. This sounds too good to be truth.

"If what they told me is true, back in 2003 or 2004, while A Moment to Remember was being filmed, Hyun Bin tried to set up a date with Yejin through Woo Sung but she declined. And they say there is an old interview of hers when she was much younger, wherein she was asked why she doesn't date. Then she mentioned that when she was stilll young, there was a guy she really liked but she didn't agree to go out on a date with him."

Edited by capuccino
  • Like 8
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

42 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

We did it guys!  First time in my shipping journey that 1000 pages have been reached. Been through two shipwrecks and I, for one, do not want to relive the experience. 

Aja!

It's my first time shipping a celeb couple this hard. So, out of curiosity, what are the similarities and main differences between the previous couples and our BinJin?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

BE SMART BinJin shippers.

Do not get distracted with irrelevent topics. This thread is for BinJin only.

100 Billion pages are still not enough to explain for doubters/ non-believers.

It's time to celebrate!

Edited by capuccino
  • Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

@Walk Kindly the source is someone in the Binnie Jinnie Couple group on Facebook. I don’t know how to link to that group because technologically challenged lol. I believe what you are thinking of (The Negotiation Fun Talk interview) is different than the one on one interviews from the DVD (where SYJ is wearing a white button down and HB is wearing a black long sleeved shirt right?) and also different than the translation I posted...which is of the DVD commentary. It’s a common bonus that comes with a lot of movie DVDs, where the stars (in this case the director, SYJ, and HB) get together, watch the entire movie, and have their audio commentary recorded. I wish I understood Korean because then I would def buy the TN DVD just so I could listen to this commentary for all the undiscovered candies :)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

28 minutes ago, capuccino said:

Happy 1000th page!

Someone said on twitter that HB visited AMTR 3 times. Can we check such information.

I'm not going to visit my male friend on set for 3 times but I'm more than willing to do so for my crush. 

What you mean? A moment to remember? which she filmed in 2002/2003? How would anyone know? As far as we know they didn't know each other then. He only knows Jung Woo Sung. He is on their baseball team. Plus HB was starting out then. That was why he went to the premiere

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, charray said:

It is off topic to talk about previous couples in this thread. It is against the Shipper Paradise Forum rules. The thread should focus on Binjin only. You may wish to bring this up for discussion in the clubs though.

Oh yes! I'm in the club. Will do.

• Like 1

@cloyfan Yap, helena take the commentary from that fan page too.. the way of them answering and reacting sounds the same as the Fun talk. Thats why when read the one thats posted by Helena a weeks ago, i directly remember it. hihi..

Its bugging my mind :lol:

Thank you for bought up it again.. 

• Like 2