[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

48 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

What you mean? A moment to remember? which she filmed in 2002/2003? How would anyone know? As far as we know they didn't know each other then. He only knows Jung Woo Sung. He is on their baseball team. Plus HB was starting out then. That was why he went to the premiere

Yeah the tweet was about HB visiting Woo-Sung more than once at the AMTR set so JWS could introduce him to Yejin. Not sure where the info came from though.

• Like 2

@capuccino

I wish people would stop posting tweets from this account. They always post stories like this without any proof or info to back it up. The op has made previous statements about HBs personality that hold no truth to them, not from the view as a fan or a bystander.  The account has a lot of followers and  the tweets are fun to read but they seem to be nothing but fanfiction and wishful thinking. They are no better than those youtube accounts that claim HB and SYJ went to Paris on a date recently (total lie - covid). Please don't give them anymore clout.

adding on to this: this account likes to put themselves in the actors shoes and analyze old clips and stuff from their (op) point of view, like they are the actors themselves. It's very bias, kinda fantasy-like, and disregards the actors' actual personalities. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Yeah the tweet was about HB visiting Woo-Sung more than once at the AMTR set so JWS could introduce him to Yejin. Not sure where the info came from though.

I stopped reading the thread :lol: when it first came up. However, if that was true, wouldn't they have at least said they met before in the past when it came up during TN promo time. As much as I truly wanted to believe they were fated that far back in the past. However, I think they would have just been friends if they had known each other that far back. They had insecurities of being an actor and they were just starting out.  They were both too focus on their careers and eventually Binnie had to go to military. Everything happens for a reason lol.  Plus I think they would have acted differently during PIFAN :lol: Unless they truly had forgotten about their first meeting in 2004 when it came to TN promo time.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, Nenski said:

@mamipoppins I also know a couple of the people who worked on the Smart ad and they said there was no talk of dating rumors among the client, agency, and production team. If they did, it was all just idle talk and idle speculation, not fact. I doubt someone from the Korean crew would talk about it with the Philippine team. It was all strictly professional. 

@Nenski She doesn't work for Smart, their agency or with any other Philippine team - but let's leave it at that.

As I mentioned, I didn't believe her (or rather I refused to believe here). Although it stung precisely because of the credibility she has (which I can't share without outing her).

Also- the reason why some comparisons with other people come up from time to time is because this ship needs to stand all comparisons and receipts need to be irrefutable. Aren't we all here because we saw them being really sweet, loving and attentive to each other, and that they've never done that with other people/co-stars before? And those grocery receipts certainly count as irrefutable?

We're all on the same team.

On with the shipping!

Edited by mamipoppins
More details
  • Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1

:heart4:

Also in regards to the years before 2005, we will never know as their original threads disappeared in the crash that happened back then lol. So it will be hard to find anything from earlier 2005 lol. So we can't prove anything that really happened during their 2003-2004 years unless someone does major detective work and somehow can find stuff lol. All I know from SYJ's schedule back then when I looked at it was how busy she was working. Unless someone can find out if he had also went to Memories of A Murderer premiere. That was the one premiere I noticed back then she went to that interested me the most lol

• Like 7

Wooow! This thread is moving so fast!! 

I started reading and backreading when we were still at page 42. Now, look at how far we've come!! :criesariver:

Happy 1000 plus pages Binjin Shippers!! :hooray:

Hope we hear something good before this thread reach 2000 pages. :wub:

Lets all keep our heads cool and ship responsibly. B)

At the end of the day, it will be up to KTP and SYJ to decide about their lives and own lovelife. 

As a true shipper, want we can do is respect and support them at all times. :biubiu:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

I doubt people would gossip about their clients personal lives cause if thats the case they should not hire your friend anymore.. and mentioning YJ when she's not even involved in that CF is so unethical.

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

Wooow! This thread is moving so fast!! 

I started reading and backreading when we were still at page 42. Now, look at how far we've come!! 

I am surprised how many pages we are at now since I joined. I think when I first joined around 3rd week of May we were only in page 650? ^_^

Just thinking of how many pages I had back read when I joined. Can't imagine those joining now. 1000+ pages to back read 

:heart4:

Edited by Lawyerh
Please refrain from congratulatory on xx pages.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

She knows by then how much Binnies LOVES playing golf, and they have been spotted in SK golfing together a few times (around end 2018).

Someone on twitter recently posted a screencap of SYJ in Master in the House and noticed how tanned her hands were in the scene where she was making toast for breakfast. Her Master in the House episodes were aired December 2 and 9 while I believe the SK golf sightings were around November. Now it all makes sense.

• Like 6
  • LOL 13