[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

God will answer us and He will. 

AMEN!  With prayer warriors all over the world (not to offend anyone who might not be a believer in a Higher Being).  I do include them in my daily prayers as well.

I have come across some platforms saying groups holding prayer meetings and lifting BinJin up in prayers and petitions.  I am new to shipping world, but is that common?  

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Loveumore said:

If this will happen i think i will keep sobbing and many questions would pop up on my mind in which no one could answer but to painfully accept...And my heart goes to dearest yejinssi as she is a girl like us no matter what i would really feel pity for her the other half of our beautiful couple....

I feel your worryness, but how could we know who rejects whom if that is the case as we don't know their truth stories.

It would be much better to break up now instead of after marriage if they unfortunately can not have a happy ending for some reasons. 

But I think it is too early and pessimistic to talk about a possible break up when they have not yet officially confirmed their relationship. 

HB made efforts to come closer to YJ in front of cameras at BAA just a few weeks ago. His love for her is greater than his fear. Happy shipping!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, wap said:

OK, my question for the day is (and I've been wondering this for a long time - it's probably been already discussed so apologies in advance) why did HB leave Mongolia before his birthday? Did he have any professional commitments in SK? Why did SYJ stay longer if the shoot was over? Is this timeline even true?

If I m not wrong HB had an important shareholders' meeting on 24 September 2019. I guess it was related to the acquisition of Vast by Kakao M.

Maybe that's why he came back earlier.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

@2610Lover, I love that picture too, SYJ is perfection here! Her skin, her lips, the pained expression on her face, perfect. She had many crying scenes In CLOY, and you could see she was really in tears, both her eyes and even her nose was swollen, but there she is, still looking beautiful. Come to think of it, even HB in SeGa where he had that crying scene at the elevator, he was ugly crying like anything, but he was still so handsome! Ahhh, these two really have crazy, great visuals!

@charray, HB's June 27 "event" for SMART, is not really an event per se. Its just the start of an online quiz type of thing related to kdramas.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, eLizza said:

If I m not wrong HB had an important shareholders' meeting on 24 September 2019. I guess it was related to the acquisition of Vast by Kakao M.

Yes, this is my understanding from what I read. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@QueenieBeeYea and he flew back on Sept 21. We know he had that Kakao M board meeting the day Sept 24.  Not sure why people thought SYJ stayed longer too. Maybe it was because she wasn't spotted at the airport? There was no clear date looking back even in CLOY thread when she flew back. So they could have spent his birthday together. They weren't spotted on set on his birthday either lol. That was why I couldn't figure out what episode they may have filmed then lol. We know about where they were filming October 2 based on SYJ instagram post. They were in Jeju Island then/Hallasan National Park

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

16 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Wow who else is thinking that SYJ chose the Swoon compliment me just to scam HB on her compliment while he actually thought it was an opportunity to get a sincere compliment out of his woman. He underestimated the clownery of his woman :Twerkdatbutt: LMAO this banter they have, we LOVE this couple.

He was totally scammed by her. His reaction when he found out what she wrote was priceless. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I remember that HB likes the time when he filmed in Mongolia a lot, so I guess BinJin might have had good time there when they were away from home/ paparazzi.

I also read somewhere before that kissing scenes on the boat in North Korea were filmed on HB's birthday. I might be wrong though.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I also agree with what most of you said here, that we do not know when SYJ returned to Seoul from Mongolia, as there were no pictures or reports. It seems to be Binjin's modus operandi that HB will be the one who faces the media glare. Starting from his return "alone" from LA, and later when they were asked about their love rumors for the first time in CLOY press con. He was the one who answered and YJ mainly agreed with him. :D

He is the "decoy" he arrives at airport and gets spotlight on him. When SYJ arrives no one spots her :lol: Only reason we have an idea when she went back to SK was someone shared her flight details lol. :lol: I guess he can still travel unnoticed - arriving to LA lol ;) and his other past vacation trips he has been on that isn't related to work lol. Only reason we knew of her trip last year was thanks to LJH for sharing :lol: However, we don't know if she also traveled anywhere else last year for vacation.

@BinJin99 filming dates were Sept 16-Sept 21. Their super closeness period of TN promo period ;) That is why he likes Mongolia so much

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Channel20 said:

When the MC asked about the their romantic relationship.. B)

HB :cutekitty: vs  SYJ :evillaugh:

Haha, the different vibe between HB & SYJ is killing me :lol::rolleyes:

HB being so obvious as usual and SYJ with her poker face. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

WOW! Can't believe I found this old tweet of HB at Kakao M building for negotiation about Vast Ent. The tweet is dated 28 Sept, 2019, so not sure if HB was there on 28th Sept, or earlier on 24th Sept but the video was posted later. It could also be several days of meeting since this was a big business deal. What's certain is that HB came back from Mongolia 21 Sept and was super busy with final negotiations with Kakao M,  until at least 28 Sept.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 6

7 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

Indeed indeed I once read that Koreans generally don’t like to speculate on the relationship of artists. Hence there’s very little or no sightings from the Koreans. Maybe they will only share among themselves? 

@Onewaytrain Yes, I've read this too. Generally, I think  the Asian cultures  (which I am a part of ) and most especially Koreans are tight lip about relationships in general, and there are unspoken rules of decorum--- that is accepted to be said or done in public and what should NOT be said or done in PUBLIC (affectionate gestures being one of them). If anything, yes, they will share in conversation in a hush-hush tone.

On a similar vein, humans (regardless of race) tend to be superstitious. What I mean by this is if you there is something you truly desire, you tend not to say anything for FEAR that IT WILL NOT COME TRUE. Here's something to ponder on: 

“If you reveal your secrets to the wind,
you should not blame the wind for
revealing them to the trees.”

Kahlil Gibran, The Wanderer

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, Riritobinjin said:

I have already analysed his profile in detail. He has my dream job, I swear... lol

Am I reviewing the wrong photographer? The information I saw was associated with a female photographer. Thanks!

• Like 1

@TotoroSY that is dated wrong. It is from Sept 24. I know because I saw that clip on a HB instagram account recently ;)

Looking back since 2016. It looks like they have been wanting him to get married for a while :lol: from other articles that came out in December back then lol. Let's bring up again what he said before military (also what they had to bring up in that article back then LOL).. 

I would like to be with someone who is very understanding. Though there are a lot of people who like my job, there aren’t that many people who truly understand what it entails.

He has only shown interest to one person since 2017-present :heart4:

:heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 3

I decided to look back at the D***** article from yesterday that was written by a "3 mins, affiliate lol" I decided to count how many times her name was mentioned in the article (3x). Besides the one pic of RJH tying YSR's hair and the comment they had to mention about Mediheal mask lol

Also they posted it 2020 June 24 4:49 / edited 2020 June 24 4:50 (So many 2s and 4s in that line LOL)

Hyun Bin is also a Mediheal model. It also showed ripple effects in the Mediheal Mask Pack. Mediheal appeared in the drama PPL, but it was said that he had seen the effect of increasing sales in just a moment. At the time, there was a scene where Son Ye-jin put a mask pack on four North Korean soldiers, including Hyun Bin, in the drama. This mask was called 'Hyunbin Mask Pack' and became popular.

The way they wrote that it makes it sounds like it became popular because of SYJ and that was why the mask was called that :lol:

:crazymad:

Who wrote and posted this LMAO

:heart4:

Spoiler

or are they trying to say Sept 5 :lol:

:heart1:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, mtdgmend said:

On a similar vein, humans (regardless of race) tend to be superstitious. What I mean by this is if you there is something you truly desire, you tend not to say anything for FEAR that IT WILL NOT COME TRUE. Here's something to ponder on: 

“If you reveal your secrets to the wind,
you should not blame the wind for
revealing them to the trees.”

Kahlil Gibran, The Wanderer

True enough just like birthday wishes, one should not be asked what they are OR to say them out loud for the possibility of one's desires/wishes not coming true OR worse, be jinxed!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1