[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

She has been honest about marriage - in an interview in 2013?  she said she wanted to get married before 36 -  they asked her again in 2016 and said "it doesn't seem to go my way" I don't see anything wrong about what she says here . If you have focus in your career, you are independent , have family and friends  after awhile looking for the "one" and settling down its just not something you are desperate for. However - you can meet him when you least expect it .But the fact her parents are not pushing her is so positive. It means they are not really old fashioned and respect her wishes and life. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

the may one was before her 2018 fact interview where she gave a different view on dating/marriage. doing both be with you and pretty noona, a lot of more interviewers asked her about dating/marriage. I do love how her parents don't push her but you can tell constantly her answer does change. i think at the time especially later in october, she was more like i can't quite answer this question/marriage unless you consider dating first. i think she was hinting at the chances of her dating would be higher and if she finds the one, then that would hopefully lead to marriage ;)

or am i getting mixed up with the interview now but I remember she said this after the May one.i believe it is the same one where she denied the past rumors lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, September 22@binjin said:

I"ll be here and trust me when I say that these two are not JUST FRIENDS as I LIVE with my friends, we all go grocery shopping together sometimes but use different carts and most importantly we go because we LIVE TOGETHER and none of us will even cross the roads for each other, forget about going to another country to see each other. So I am ready with my one n only RL dress for the big day with the golf clubs to squash away all the flies which have been lurking here just to get a piece of Binjin's popularity.Till then 

Good point u got here, opposite sex do groceries shopping together using the same cart is highly likely or I can say 100% pointing to they are living together at that time.

The cart's ingredients that we discuss & dissect a few times before, it's soo obvious for couple who simply stay together (Friend definitely will not share shopping cart :phew: ). Plus, it occur in foreign country some more. 

It doesn't need a genius to figure it out what happens BTW them. " Close friend" my foot. Its so obvious ;).

For me, it's simply just a secret couple who on their private vacation & sleep together in 1 place. :coolshades:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

the may one was before her 2018 fact interview where she gave a different view on dating/marriage. doing both be with you and pretty noona, a lot of more interviewers asked her about dating/marriage. I do love how her parents don't push her but you can tell constantly her answer does change. i think at the time especially later in october, she was more like i can't quite answer this question/marriage unless you consider dating first. i think she was hinting at the chances of her dating would be higher and if she finds the one, then that would hopefully lead to marriage ;)

@ElectricHearts You're correct! Her view of marriage did change in the October 2018 interview.  Here is the question from the interviewer and her answer below. At this point, marriage was definitely on her mind and would like to do it soon (before she turns 40). It is, in fact, her ultimate goal! 

I believe she got to know "special someone" better after TN re-shoot in April and during promotion days and he changed her perspective on marriage. 

I like talking about movies, but I'm going to ask some personal questions about this. I can not help but talk about marriage because you are not married.

If you only ask about marriage, the answer is hard. I think it's always a dream goal but it seems to moving away like a mirage (illusion).  I am already passed mid 30 because I was immersed in my work without any thought. If I decide not do it at all, I would have no reason to worry, but I'm not a celibate. Is it because I’m not desperate yet?  If I meet a good person, it's always a call, but it must be before forty, heheh.

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

She has been honest about marriage - in an interview in 2013?  she said she wanted to get married before 36 -  they asked her again in 2016 and said "it doesn't seem to go my way" 

SYJ said "I though I would have married at 34, but it did not happen at my will.

SYJ said "I dated secretly of course"

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sofia2020 said:

If I meet a good person, it's always a call, but it must be before forty, heheh.

it can also mean that she has found what she is looking for?  I mean she knew that just counting the years she would be 40, then why did she say she wanted to get married before 40 if she still hadn't found a man at 37 at that time.  If she still hasn't found a man at that time she should just stop at "is it because I'm not desperate yet" or she can add a few words to end without needing to say a specific age.

so to me she had found a man at that time :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@cloyfan

Thanks. I post part of that interview in Oct 2018 from SYJ thread

Translated by fchopin in SYJ thread.

Q: I like talking about movies, but I'm going to ask some personal questions about this. I can not help but talk about marriage because you are not married.

A: If you only ask about marriage, the answer is hard. I think it's always a dream goal but it seems to moving away like a mirage (illusion).  I am already passed mid 30 because I was immersed in my work without any thought. If I decide not do it at all, I would have no reason to worry, but I'm not a celibate. Is it because I’m not desperate yet? IF I meet a good person, it's always a call, but it must be before forty, hehehe.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

@hallyu that interview took place in October 2018, right after the heart fluttering period of TN promo (also the same interview where she randomly brought up and vehemently denied the KNG dating rumor, saying she wants to be in a REAL romance rumor ;))

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, hallyu said:

That interview that you hightlighted in red happened many years ago. (I remember reading at SYJ's thread on Soompi, but I might be wrong). Could you please post a link for the interview?

Hi there, the interview can not be many years ago since she said that she's already passed mid 30 and she is only 38 now. 

The interview was with The Fact Korea in October 2018. I believe you could google it but it was all in Korean. I got the English version from twitter posted on April 21, 2020. I am not sure if it's violating the forum rule to post the link here. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

I watched something in the rain and a spring night 

I can so relate with the INJIN SHIPPERS NOW ....GEEZ THE CHEMISTRY IS ADDICTIVE.....the writing the acting the direction the camerawork ......I can't even imagine what I just saw 

I m so surprised ye Jin looked so DAMN GOOD with him in SITR that I was left speechless....no wonder the drama was such a big hit 

That is why SYJ is called Chemistry Master as she has ability to create good chemistry with all of her costars on screen and have friendly relationships with them offscreen (SJS, LMH and JHI sent SYJ food trucks).

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Anyone knows about Seoul internationa drama awards? Cloy nominated in best drama award and it's around september i guess, they just release the nomination at the instagram

oh they already announced? i know they normally announce the final list in july. i know CLOY was on the entry list. I see they updated the award date to Sept 8-13 though. Wonder if that is because they don't know what day. Normally it is one day I believe.

• Like 1
  • Love 3