[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

The club is now up and private - DM me to get invite or ask to join from the clubs page of it .

The shopping at Ralph's is aiming to be a safe haven for shoppers and not for people who like to shop at Ralphs in the morning and then at Walmart at nighttime . I hope you understand . 

Where do i find this club to join? I cannot find it anywhere!

• Like 1

Just now, Annie12 said:

Where do i find this club to join? I cannot find it anywhere!

in the club section its called binjin #grocerywetrust 

Guys , that's one of the reasons we made the club? Please delete regarding 'fake news' from today ASAP . Thank you . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Is it possible that he could've met YJ there as both of the apparently happen to be at Europe at that time? But i just dont get it why bringing a camera is romantic.

With flights being so cheap within Europe it is totally doable to be in another country in just a few hours.

Why bringing a camera is romantic? Because what if your gf wants you to take pictures of her? Or just take pictures as souvenirs of your time together? It’s your own personal collection of memories that no prying eyes can see unless you want them to. Social media stuff is always curated, you let people see what you want them to see. A camera, just like Ri in CLoY, means private memories you can hold on to for a lifetime. Especially if it’s a special camera and not just a regular phone. Does anyone know if HB is a photography enthusiast? If yes that makes even more sense. He would want to take portraits of his muse in different settings away from filmmakers’ cameras. Just for the two of them. My then-BF-now-husband always wants to take camera with him when we go places, so he can take pics of me and of the scenery we both enjoyed. Even before social media. With HB not even being on social media, those pics become even more special. 

• Like 13

@BinJin2020 he loves to take photos with his camera. he is usually with it from what I could tell from looking at his thread. I believe long time HB fans have mentioned this too. He is a really good photographer. Hence why he also went into detail about taking her photo in the CLOY interview. That was also why he was a bit surprised how the photo turned out. He went into detail of how he was trying to get a better shot to show off her beautiful face ;):wub: That was why she smiled after and said I don't know lol 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

why he calls her actress son by beginning of TN promo period still if they hung out before then. I just keep imagining him calling her actress son and she is calling him binisshi lol. I would think she would have eventually told him to call her something else :lol: 

this one also throws me. Although, really they are not under oath and can say whatever they want to say. I’m a little confused as to why he calls her that and then she explains that he doesn’t want to call her noona. Also that interview they still looked a bit tentative and awkward, like maybe courting but not exactly in a relationship yet. So MAYBE they met in Europe but he was still in the process of wooing her? And then by the time the other interviews came around, particularly the one where he was extra attentive and giving her her mic, steadying her when she lost her balance, and telling her to cover her legs... maybe by then they were already a couple. I’m just totally guessing here. Maybe I should join the club. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

this one also throws me. Although, really they are not under oath and can say whatever they want to say. I’m a little confused as to why he calls her that and then she explains that he doesn’t want to call her noona. Also that interview they still looked a bit tentative and awkward, like maybe courting but not exactly in a relationship yet. So MAYBE they met in Europe but he was still in the process of wooing her? And then by the time the other interviews came around, particularly the one where he was extra attentive and giving her her mic, steadying her when she lost her balance, and telling her to cover her legs... maybe by then they were already a couple. I’m just totally guessing here. Maybe I should join the club. :lol:

IT is also subjective for me that the time he asked her to cover her legs is kinda coupleship interactions..and as the promotions go on and on, the relationship went deeper until the time SYJ posted their selfies on her INSTA with a heart sign . Both also are a bit touchy with each other at that time where You can feel an intimate understanding between them..I could say this since i've gone through that stage where me and my husband had that new relationship then gradually became so closed and became touchy touchy with each other..

Please dont argue with me if i did compare my experience with them..
This is only my judgmental state and my delusion for them..

• Like 14

1 hour ago, BinJin2020 said:

:lol: I know so confusing. I mean I guess if it is his way to continuous complimenting her, it is cute. Like how he always says to watch movie/drama for her. As a girl, I would eventually have told him to call me something else lol. Even as a friend, I would feel like I would have to eventually tell him to stop :P However, that EW interview they did the same day on August 9. You can tell they are close already. Maybe this is done after the press conference.Although even in that EW interview, he doesn't say her name. She says his name. Maybe he got away with it by not needing to say her name :lol: 

Actually he calls her Yejinsshi in that August 9 press conference I just watched it again lol

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

@BinJin2020 he loves to take photos with his camera. he is usually with it from what I could tell from looking at his thread. I believe long time HB fans have mentioned this too. He is a really good photographer. Hence why he also went into detail about taking her photo in the CLOY interview. That was also why he was a bit surprised how the photo turned out. He went into detail of how he was trying to get a better shot to show off her beautiful face ;):wub: That was why she smiled after and said I don't know lol 

Seems like, as based on posts by some of his fans in IG, Binnie is more into taking pictures of sceneries/landscapes/structures  rather than people... that was why he was more concerned of angles & lightings, as you've mentioned, for a better shot of YeJin's face during the CLOY interview...:)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Another binjin crumbs, HB being asked about the most romantic thing he had ever done, he said he brought a camera to europe, and after finished filming, he went on vacation..The only project that HB have in Europe is mota.Is it possible that he could've met YJ there as both of the apparently happen to be at Europe at that time? But i just dont get it why bringing a camera is romantic. Maybe he just gone to vacation with the casts.

What is your analysis?

Maybe they met there & went to Maldives too :rolleyes: and he took pics of her and together :wub: That’s what my husband does and even before when we were dating

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Kahlua2019 said:

Seems like, as based on posts by some of his fans in IG, Binnie is more into taking pictures of sceneries/landscapes/structures  rather than people... that was why he was more concerned of angles & lightings, as you've mentioned, for a better shot of YeJin's face during the CLOY interview...:)

As another short person with a much taller husband, my pictures also tend to come out better. It's not because I am a better photographer but since my husband is much taller, the pictures he takes of me tend to include more background things that I don't want to be in the picture. Similar to YJ's pic that showed her leg blanket because HB took the pic at such a high angle :lol: So I can totally relate because my husband and I have bickered about this quite a lot. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

53 minutes ago, Kahlua2019 said:

I was thinking regardless he is like RJH in taking photos when travelling most likely of scenary etc. So who knows maybe he did a RJH moment of her in the past :lol:

@BinJinshipperfromIndia at this point her instagram could be an even more wall of HB. He doesn't need to be in it. Someone else could have taken the photo for her :P although all her CLOY related ones on her instagram, I just immediately relate them back to him because there is always a high chance he was on set with her when those photos were taken lol. 

• Like 6

This quote is very nice and it makes me think a lot in them. Also, RJH words: “ you came into my life like a gift. i'm just grateful for that “. 

LOL the following tweet... they are very easy to read with their gestures hahaha

• Like 10
  • Love 11

@sussieh yea I love their gestures. Since I analyzed them so much before, it is just nice knowing what to look for lol. I was just watching my favorite ones on repeat again a few mins ago on instagram and it made my heart flutter :wub: Yea that is one of my favorite quotes. Plus sometimes the wrong train takes you to the right station. Sigh which she also partially put on her instagram. Part of a train ^_^ 

I got on the wrong train, and that very train brought me here. It brought me to the place I've yearned to come every morning and night. It brought me to my destination - RJH

• Like 4
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

They probably even forgot where they went haha

I don't think so! It will forever be the place where they were completely busted by fans worldwide and their actions dissected for years. Perhaps they'll have those grocery pics framed in their home one day with the hashtag #ingrocerytheytrusted :heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

On 6/14/2020 at 12:34 AM, ElectricHearts said:

@junejune_16 don't worry I believe it was mainly show related and this was before TN Sept heavy promo period :lol: What happened with us was different ;)

@Siti Masithah I agree I really love him on MOTA too - that ending though lol.. but I have to put CLOY ahead of MOTA because of how good they both are on the show and how much they make me cry etc. :wub: The Spain scenes made me wish I was back on my trip though lol.

@BinJin2020 Between filming on set and their photoshoots, if I would her, I would have easily been distracted back then lol...;)

I'm glad he doesn't get this embarrassed anymore lol

His fans were distracted by his good looks and didn't remember his last name and thought it was "cute" lol..And then calling him unnie. Honestly, my favorite moments from that event. 

@Cherie Cee he got embarrassed though after in most of those moments lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3