[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Most Favorite Celebrities in Korea (According to a Survey).

Son Ye Jin ranks 8th in overall, but co-ranks 1st place with Han Jimin for Actress category.

1) Emcee Yoo Jaesuk (7.6%)

2) Singer IU (4.3%)

3) Actor Gong Yoo (2.7%)

4) Actor Park Bogum (1.9%)

5) Singer Suzy (1.7%)

6) Singers BTS (1.5%)

7) Actor Jung Woosung (1.1%)

8) Actress Son Yejin (1.1%)

8) Actor Lee Seunggi, Jang Donggun (1.1%)

8) Actress Han Jimin (1.1%)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@celest1al

Thanks I knew only of the baby wake up part and not the rest. I was only curious of what she was saying based on the stuff she said to him when it got to kakao talk and how she repeatedly pointed out they're close lol. Like she has interview syj before but with Binnie he's more recent lol. Like it was obvious to me by December, she could see he was different with syj there. That was why she was teasing syj more at the beginning and syj was all I can be even more beautiful. Then he had to be like Is it just me who's uncomfortable lol.. How syj even said he's biting his lips lol. Yup ^_^ I can't lol.. I remember the first time watching with full translations and I was like should they be doing interviews the way they are going at each other during this interview. It barely started lol... 

You can hear her laughing lol. Honestly they're so cute with kids. Even the video during the official photo at his stylist wedding, he turned and looked at the baby behind him lol. He was also standing next to GHJ and Shin Min Ah. I realized he is close with SMA too (besides having worked with her on CF) as she has also gave him a happy birthday message at his birthday during 2013? where a lot of his colleagues/friends sent him a birthday message like HJW, JDG etc. 

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, quietreader said:

Anyone knows if it’s a newly bought house or he’s been living there all along but the media seems to pick up the news only now ? The article is more about finding out another celebrity (HB) living in that apartment complex rather than about HB buying a new apartment.

Just a thought, I always read about celebrities buying a new house prior or after the wedding for their newlywed home hehehe :approves:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, CrashLanded said:

I think that he’s been living there for a while..there is an article 2014 that states the actor Lee Min Ho, Hyun Bin 

@quietreader  This is old news. They've been neighbours since at least 2011. Can't believe its circulating again. Probably because of lmh fans/other ship? Lol I just noticed it's making its way around other sites again when I just looked at hashtag. It was one of the things I found out when I was watching Personal Taste a couple months ago. Just randomly decided to put lmh and hb name together and found the old news. Except this time the news has so much detail on the complex its a bit creepy. I already know who his important neighbours are like JDG - this is most likely another reason why HB and JDG's friendship have been so close over the years besides being in baseball club together.

it is also LMH's birthday tomorrow. i guess he can't catch a break either with old news coming up back and hitting "international" sites. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, quietreader said:

Hyun bin apparently bought a new unit and is a neighbour of Lee MinHo

Thank you for the article, it’s good to Bring this up again, ahjumma like me sometimes forget things easily, also my detective mode only countIng on  how many times SYJ blink if HB around and how  long  HB staring at SYJ during the couch talk, I totally forgot that somehow they are basically neighbor, (maybe) lols! 

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Cheongdam-dong/Samseong-dong

Ps, i think i need to work my a$$ off for Another  600 years  so i can Be their neighbor. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Awww @RiRiGaGa once again you made my heart flutter after reading that poem. I just love the thought that they both bring out the best in each other. I agree that Binnie is willing to be “uncomfortably comfortable ” with her and Jinnie (to quote from your other post) “ loves being loved by him.” :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

But me expressing my honest feelings for you does not make me weak

It takes bold strength to change for love, allowing your heart to speak

The Hyun Bin, “Shining Star,” the world knows finally gets to rest

Because you, my “close friend”, truly knows Kim Tae Pyung best

Author’s Note: 

BinJin both bring out the best in each other without fundamentally changing who they are.

@RiRiGaGa  Like what I have commented before in your previous metaphors and posts about Binjin, you have a way of painting a thousand pictures with your words. Especially about Binjin. You've captured their love story from the start and made it easier for me (us) to understand why they are where they are now in their relationship with each other. I do believe, like you say above, that Binjin bring out the best in each other without fundamentally changing who they are. Because it is the REAL person (Bin and Jin) deep inside that attracted them to each other. What they did was to LIGHT A FIRE in one another, and bringing out the best that was hidden. And now that fire is a slow and steady one that burns bright and clear, in both of them. :wub::wub:

@quietreader  @jacdayans 

Yes, I have read the news of HB's home before, and how he is neighbours with a lot of other famous stars incl LMH, JDG and wife KSY, Krystal of f(X) etc. Guess this appeared again cuz they were reporting about LMH post the ending of his new comeback drama and his upcoming birthday. And of course they HAD to bring in HB to the article, cuz he's such hot property (pun intended) post CLOY hahaha! You will notice that this online media from Spore, Today and also 8Days (I think both are from the same company) tend to publish clickbait news and all. Nevertheless, it's still an interesting one cuz hey, this might very well be the home for Binjin later (I won't dare to speculate any dates here LOL!!). 

• Like 6
  • Love 13

@Choisamsook she knows JDG's wife. If they still live there, then yea :lol:

@TotoroSY i know! That was why I got annoyed when I saw it under his hashtag on twitter :P this is from 2011 but ok LOL. i felt the new articles circulating went into even more details on the building. So it was a bit more creepy. Can't they have privacy!

• Like 3