[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

Hehe i think that was 1 of the first few filming scenes... so must do "manner hands" since the crew was there but then after that.. if u keep watching... there goes any manner hands...

I think they were trying to recreate the scene where they first met with seri falling from the tree and rjh had to catch her. Those were not manner hands... 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

@PrettyNoona OMO! That was brilliant!! You’ve captured Binjin and BJ shippers stories brilliantly and so funnily! Best use of the Soompi emojis ever! This really gave my Sunday an extra boost!

:poledance:

I agree. Makes me wish I could be a fly on Bin or Jin's wall so I could hear their convo live. Oh wait! I would need another fly to act as a translator!

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

10 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Off topic Please don't DM anymore just asked to join the club and ill accept you or check your DMs for invitations . Its all confusing. that's the last post about it . Cheers !

pls join me in thanks

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

TN promo time was really fabulous as their love and admiration for each other was on full display. I guess it could not be helped. The magic of falling in love was happening and Bin and Jin were in the midst of it all. In a way I guess, being a witness to this magical period in their life is why we ended up adoring them. If i feel a little blue, i confess that I watch their TN videos, and my mood becomes lighter.

And fast forward to BAA, more than ever now, they have to safeguard their relationship and privacy. However, their love and concern for each other really sparkles and cannot remain hidden. As a fan, I would like to give them this privacy, it is our best gift to them. And that being said, while i join this forum and want to dissect and discuss anything and everything about them, it stays here and stops here.

Couldn't agree more, in as much as we all want to see them everyday but I am all down in giving them all the privacy they want. I miss Jinnie though, at least with Binnie I see him on his CFs every now and then although I feel strongly that she is doing very well and taking all the time off she needs and focus on her personal life this time. Sooo having said that, I am back to (like you) watching their TN promos and some of Yejin's. Too bad because of covid19, they weren't able to do a lot of promo for Cloy...had they were able to...just imagine how much our brilliant video editors in this fandom could make up for everyone to enjoy. We might be able to see jars and jars of cookies and candies :D

***These gif emojis are so freakin' cutesy, LoL....thankyou Soompi! :poledance:

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

I didn't know that young Binisshi use to cover his face with both of his hands when he is embarrassed/laughing. Reminds me of Jinnie lol link

He said nothing special to his most confident part of his body :lol: link 

@celest1al I was hoping you can translate these clips from the April 13 seoul fan meeting. It is from the same Kakao Talk MC. Just curious what she is saying as she makes him do all these ASMR  and cute stuff lol. I have seen parts of the ASMR part. So I at least know what he is saying lol

Guess he really can only do the cute finger hearts with Jinnie lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

SYJ telling him to not have the mic too close to his mouth 

@Intuition1 bringing that part of what you said up. Even though he had that smile after, i don't think he fully took it in lol. I noticed he still had the mic too close to his mouth.^_^ However, she really had her mic really far away for that fan event. Later during TN promo period, she does have the mic closer too her mouth. It is funny come CLOY period, he is still the one helping with making sure they know how to use the microphone :lol: You know how to turn it on etc during CLOY press con. So yea things didn't change he is still microphone, water bottle boy etc during that press con :lol::wub:

• Like 6

Just happened to come across these Binjin pictures. Taken at different times, but they look perfect together!! 

:kisslevel:

I also wish I can post these 2 videos of HB during his debut years at the same INSTA account with the trainer's video earlier. He was in a variety show (which I think was kind of a dating/ couple show) and was super shy in it. Can't imagine such a shy guy being a player as claimed by some tweeter account out there. He was also very shy in his earlier TN promo with YJ. Only later during CLOY that he became a lot more playful (cuz them being all confirmed and all by then LOL!!).

Anyways, go look for that video at the Insta account called "taepyoungwon"

@RiRiGaGa  Binnie couldn't hide his body even with that long-sleeves tee. :D  Getting ready to protect his gal, he looks even sexier!!

• Like 8
  • Love 12

1 minute ago, MatthewMay Love said:

how can i join the club? can somebody help me please. thank you

Look up at the top of the Soompi page where there are multiple tabs next to "Browse." Click on the "Clubs" tab, find the club you want to join, and click "Join club." DM me if you're still having trouble! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of personal trainer. I guess he had to work out a lot from that fan meeting on May 11. He was skinny then. Like he clearly had to eat a lot too like what Jinnie was teasing him in the kakao chat. You usually eat a lot at the resort besides swimming ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for him doing an account on instagram , if so it won't be his personal but handled by his agency. Even YJ posts less and less these days and only interacts with her friends ( like every normal person would ) 

Off topic Please don't DM anymore just asked to join the club and ill accept you or check your DMs for invitations . Its all confusing. that's the last post about it . Cheers !

Pls join me! Tnx!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

I don't know why but my mind & heart  says Binsshi was behind the cam for this picture of hers in Switzerland.

Capturing her in this beautiful moment between them as is.... 

What do you think? Am I thinking too much? 

Her smile is certainly exceedingly tender and even shy... and she posted it. It was a special picture no matter what...and we know who was at the scene now :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1