[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Baeksang Awards 2020 got so many viewers most probably because many have seen cloy, not sure on how many viewers it usually had before though. I saw more than 20mio in my vlive. Oh well, I got their picture together, that's all I need.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

As much as I tried not to expect anything, I already had the image of HB accepting the Best Actor award and giving his speech while the camera pans over SYJ doing her best not to cry cause she so proud of her man. Meanwhile, as SYJ accepts her award, the camera focuses on HB smiling real hard and proud of his woman that the rest of the world appreciates what he appreciates of her talent. But I guess.......................

That said, thank you to everyone in BinJinNation and CLOYnation who made sure they did not leave empty handed, they both did say that it feels more meaningful due to the recognition not only by Korean fans but also international ones. It’s so bittersweet.... 

Here’s to hoping that their future ahead is brighter than ever and extra hoping that future is them together dominating everything they touch because they absolutely deserve the recognition and more. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Congrats to all Baeksang winners.... and to BinJin nation, dont be sad..... while everyone have their favourites.. i m sure all winners put in a lot of effort in their work too.... so lets congratulate the winners on their achievement.... yes we can feel sad... but please dont hate... :)

Actually we should be happy that we get to see BinJin onstage together receiving the popularity award.... we have been blessed with a lot of candies in the past week.. and today is another day that we should be grateful for.... B)

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 6
  • Love 4

23 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

i'm sad and hungry :bawling:

I'm sad, hungry and sleepy :bawling:

I skip my meal because doesn't want to miss every single thing for the award but I think this is unfair.

I need to double up my sleep, meal and watching CLoY

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

I know right @Felizak@t we ended up getting so much BinJin content in the end. Like the camera people didn't even need to give us more shots of them. Even most of the shots were of them separately, we still got at least HB glancing over at SYJ direction and seeing them both emotional during the song. Plus Jinnie's hiding her smile laughter watching Binnie laugh lol. Can they get anymore cute

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Though i dont have any qualms about best actor/actress winners, i kind of expected CLOY to win Daesang. It is the drama that made waves internationally. It strengthened hallyu and the West began searching for KDramas because of CLOY.

I guess the earlier perception that it may be denied the Daesang award, due to its 'glorification of North Korea, may just be true. A Daesang would have glorified NK which is taboo. The NK angle in the story may have quite pulled back the judges even if it was an international sensation.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

To be honest I was expecting at least 2 awards for CLOY: best male actor and best screenplay. Although I hoped SYJ to win the best actress, I knew Koreans love Kim Hee Ae and the drama was hot issue recently so I wasn't so expectant. 

However I still feel CLOY was robbed, especially the writer Park Jieun:bawling: This drama is a masterpiece in writing... 

• Sad 10

Tbh I'm sad for CLOY esp for SYJ but the winners are all deserving. Truly this year has been so great for both tv and film industry in SK.

Let's all cheer up chingus! Thanks to everyone who voted in Tiktok for Binjin. 

How about we enjoy the BinJin pics together. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

I'm sad, hungry and sleepy :bawling:

I skip my meal because doesn't want to miss every single thing for the award but I think this is unfair.

I need to double up my sleep, meal and watching CLoY

i still wish mama YJ will give an extra candies for the desert on IG update.. 

oh, my greedy heart.. :bawling:

• Like 1

Just thinking....

I think the term "Popularity Award" for Baeksang doesn't do justice on how that award is won, considering the hard work fans have to put through just to let their favorites win. In our case, our daddy binshi and mommy yejin. 

The term "People's Choice Award" would probably been heavier and have more meaning because it means that it was given by the fans, everybody who has been watching the kdrama and not just a group of people tasked to choose who wins the award. 

Well, anyway, congratulations and good job everyone for all the hard work!! :):thumbsup:

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

I am very happy and glad for their popularity award. However, we know that drama who aired in National TV station could be award on TV station drama award every end of year. However, CLOY that aired in tvn only has Baeksang as appreciation event. 

But at least Binjin know how much and big loves that fans give to them. :heart:

Edited by superspace
  • Like 6
  • Love 1