[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, Blue7 said:

So to change the subject from the baseless rumor drama how but a little game of Shippers would you rather :innocent:

would you rather 

A. Have BinJin officially announce they are a couple but never act on screen together again.

or 

B. Never officially hear if they are together or not but get 2 more movies/ dramas with them as a couple .

Quote this post with your vote and rationale. 

i read son ye jin If chances occurs she always want to do action movie with hyun bin just like mr and mrs smith,well we know what happen to brangelina after that movie (even though they separated now)

so many thought about this couple but maybe i want to write about later.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

Okay I'm looking at one of the old news article in 2019 and someone shared that they saw SYJ and HB eating with SYJ's parents. Although the agencies denied that SYJ's parents were in LA, it sounds like SYJ and HB were EATING with SOMEONE LOLOLOL in public.

Then, we also have the GROCERY pics...so this means, they met up AT LEAST TWICE during their LA TRIP??? :love:

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005091929&plink=SEARCH&cooper=SBSNEWSSEARCH

@marshemell0ws You know what I find funny about the article? When VAST denied HB’s travel to the US with SYJ, no one said anything about a couple holiday but them. They are like feeding shippers thoughts. People just mentioned that they saw the actors eating with an older couple. Oh agencies. They need to be better at their denial wording...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, Loveumore said:

That bbq scene was so natural for SYJ... feeding a piece of meat to HB. Its like they do this naturally like friends in real life. And perhaps in real life i guess HB wants to be a bb for SYJ. Its just so cute when she told him to log off the computer and changed it to kids mode. HB's reaction was just like a baby:D

Oh yes it totally looks natural that it doesn't look like it's scripted :D 

I also feel the grocery boy is a reference to their photo being taken in LA :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

Can someone help find out were HB and YJ holding hands? THX~

I think there's possibility that they're holding hands.. coz if you zoom it, you'll see there's a subtle finger movement which by it position it doesn't look like HB's finger.. :joy:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Blue7 said:

So to change the subject from the baseless rumor drama how but a little game of Shippers would you rather :innocent:

would you rather 

A. Have BinJin officially announce they are a couple but never act on screen together again.

or 

B. Never officially hear if they are together or not but get 2 more movies/ dramas with them as a couple .

Quote this post with your vote and rationale. 

I go with A of course. Not only announce but getting married and babies :):) Happy ever after

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mykimchiworld said:

You literally just joined soompi three hours ago and this is the kind of comment you first posted on a shipper's thread at that. 

Perhaps she is one and wants for so long SYJ to be with her and came here for validation so she could go on dreaming to be with her. LOLOLOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Nesseri said:

Perhaps she is one and wants for so long SYJ to be with her and came here for validation so she could go on dreaming to be with her. LOLOLOLOL

Hahaha thats what i was thinking also ..lol .. and we even make fun here how delulu we are when it comes to our BinJin  but her comment on the SYJ sexual preference is  really just a thought of a delulu mind!?!? hahaha I pity that girl very delusional 

To address that old and unpopular rumor (  "gay" it did not even made headlines coz really its unrealiable thus it didnt spread) , i think one because it was baseless and it was just cause by how nothing of dating scandal Yejin has over the time of her career thats why people associate that word on her and she really is tomboyish, how she acts, even HB told that in one of his interview.  As SYJ long time fan her personality is so competitive, her being a female wont stop her from winning and she always shows that, let me share a comment from one of running man's host Haha, in 2011, who before and during SYJ s guesting has a huge crush on SYJ he even declared his love on her but after the show when another female actress guested he said SYJ is the tiresome type ..basing from this my analysis is that in the industry no one can BS SYJ esp male celebrities she is hard to crack.. and that pretty face of her that looks so fragile and innocent is just an outside but inside she is tough, so my guess is that her attitude kinda gave her that " tough unfaze by male kind of girl" and so they started to rumor shes gay haha lol so typical of a society that it so use to stereotyping.  And SYJ being a serious actress doesnt even care what they perserve her to be as long as she gives superb acting performance on every project given to her she just go on showing her true self, straight forward no nonsense girl ( see all her interviews) she will not act as girly girly sweety sweety girl to prove her sexuality or disprove that rumor .. sorry its not her.  

One more i dont think she will be bestties with the 7 cinderela group if she a lesbo haha lol how can a lesbo stands those 6 super womenly friends they are such a girl, even their hobbies. SYJ shares those hobbies with them, look up the Masters in the House epi when Yejin was a guest, see her house how she personally design it and her love for flowers thats really too feminine way out of a lesbo thing hahaha( oh im stereotyping haha but really?!?! )  so lets just really laugh it off that absurd rumor! Hehe 

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinIsReal

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Finally they sub The Negotiation showcase..This is the first video promo that make me a BinJin Shipper :heart:

Spoiler

lao1SSHg2bY

And this is a new video from Bpwinches. Her/His video "More Than Friend" make me more realised that something happened between this two star.

Don't know why i feel sad watching this new video...

Thank you so much for making this video

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@alleram95 's translation from the CLOY thread. 

The part where SYJ was wiping tears from her eyes, she cried while listening intently to RJH/HB telling her that he wanted to stay to marry her and have a child who looks after her... Apparently crying is not part of the script so I guess the director called cut. 

Even then she was so moved that she began to cry. Awww, Ye Jin girl. I feel ya. :wub:

Caption: Captain Ri is currently making a promise, stamping it, making a copy and laminating it

Caption: Getting ready for the shooting (JH is holding the glass while SR is pouring it for him. While SR is pouring to her glass, JH point his finger from far away, as if he wants to hold it from far away. From what I now, it is a drinking manner in SK that you need to hold you glass when another is pouring it for you and to not let others pour drink into their own glasses)

SR: (smiles at his finger act)

JH: Does Jung Hyuk know about this (manner) too?

JH: I don’t want to go. I wish I can stay. I want to marry you and have a child who resembles you

Caption: Se Ri who is listening to Jung Hyuk’s sincere wish

JH: She suddenly cries

SR: I too surprised (that I shed tears)

Caption: Paying attention to her emotion that made her tear up

PD: Your tears suddenly come out

Caption: It’s not only us who is sad

Caption: Two Ri Couple happiness = this year wish

• Like 6
  • Love 11

During the bickering about the chicken, all I'm wondering about is:

a.) Are they are holding hands under the table?

b.) Did YJ unnie, when she said 하지마, held onto HB oppa's thigh?

c.) Is HB oppa the one resting his right hand on YJ unnie's thigh

Hmmm...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, phoenixember said:
During the bickering about the chicken, all I'm wondering about is:

a.) Are they are holding hands under the table?

b.) Did YJ unnie, when she said 하지마, held onto HB oppa's thigh?

c.) Is HB oppa the one resting his right hand on YJ unnie's thigh

Hmmm...

:joy: I don't think A n C happened hahaha

And when she said hajima, it seemed like she nudge his hand with her elbow

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, grosbisous said:

Yeah, she did shoot a movie there. But she clearly said that she and her ex-boyfriend used to hang out, and she had a lot of memories there. Or you're right, maybe there are some problems with the translation (i watched viet subtitles) :">

Not a real life boyfriend, she means her boyfriend in a movie 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

DO5x5ifPUeiH8fLqny4sf9P90zTUnCRJcmVP9Ozm

Why do I feel the 5 ducklings' smiles when SR fed JH are not only teases as comrades, but also teases toward HB in real life as fellow actors?:tounge_xd:

They may argue that they are not lovers, that they are just friends. But they can never deny that they are soul mates.

Definition of soul mate (Merriam Webster)

1 : a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament
2 : a person who strongly resembles another in attitudes or beliefs
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

On 2/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, Yi Gui said:

DO5x5ifPUeiH8fLqny4sf9P90zTUnCRJcmVP9Ozm

Why do I feel the 5 ducklings' smiles when SR fed JH are not only teases as comrades, but also teases toward HB in real life as fellow actors?:tounge_xd:

I was watching this scene again, after write-nim shaded "Grocery boy", then PCS (the one in the yellow-brown shirt) said "Then again, crossing the border just because of a woman, is an insane act that is worth going down the history", i kinda have the feeling that he's talking about HB flying all over to LA for SYJ and the grocery pic all together.....:lol::lol::lol: not the NK / SK border..... hahaha,  then came JH's lame explanation about catching the bad guy which kinda represent not so convincing explanation from Vast. haha... So @Yi Gui might be right, they are teasing HB in reel/real life.... Just late night wishful thinking....  :naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1