[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hahahhaha that back hugs pics!

You guys really the best!

Guys I’m so tired having simkoong watching this couple!

I wish nothing but happiness to this incredible gorgeous couple.

Binjin couple! FIGHTING!!! 

Binjin shipper too!! :D

• Like 6
  • Love 7

Hi dear comrades and shippers:)

Wanna comment about the black band on hb's wrist. During the time he dated ks, the fans of ks assumed it was a couple bracelet since ks sometimes has a black band on her wrist too. But as hb fan i never once thought of it as a bracelet. Coz for me it looks like a simple hair tie. And that time hb had long hair so i guess he needs to tie his hair when he's not infront of the camera. And one fan of ks also said that it is not couple bracelet but just a hair tie and a coincidence that both use hair tie. Black hair tie is very common everywhere.

Now for the black hair tie during moa wrap party, maybe coz his hair also fall to his forehead hence the need for one. And maybe the black band on syj wrist on her IG post is also a hair tie? When i was still studying korean language my korean teachers always put their black hair tie on their wrist during class and when class is done they tie their hair with it. So maybe its common in korea? Haha.

And yes black wrist band or hair tie don't mean anything. The most important things are what we see based on their actions and lovely gazes... And of course #ingrocerywetrust :wub:

As i have introduced myself in the first few pages of this thread i am a super big fan of Hyun Bin and never shipped him with any other actress (most especially the ones he dated, never liked them) until syj came along :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

@cybertron

:joy: I became curious n suddenly want to google also! But I add another words :joy: "back hug hyun bin" :D:D:D

I find this !!

Sorry I can't post pic.. it's HB hugging HJW  with the same placement :joy:

But still.. RiRi's hug full with emotion is the best :thumbsup:

Maybe because of the angle but i don't think he touched anywhere lower than her shoulders. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, lavanta said:

Maybe because of the angle but i don't think he touched anywhere lower than her shoulders. 

Agree, i saw HB +HJW back hug too...

The front looked like this https://pin.it/euahhh6yrtqkr5

https://pin.it/gfxkqkcydlvmdg

Riri couple's back hug is still the best so far :lol: It's more lover-like realistic:naughty: hahaha

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, egluvsnupi said:

On this scene, why I feel this is an adlib from SR? JH seems not ready yet, look at her first before eating the meat :lol:.

i am not really sure but i checked the scene again, and i think HB made eye contact with the camera, so maybe you are right.:P

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

i am not really sure but i checked the scene again, and i think HB made eye contact with the camera, so maybe you are right.:P

Whether it's an ad lib or not, the way she fed him made this scene more meaningful. Both are caring for each other

:heart:

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

@BINGO_O your comparison pics are very hilarious :joy: .. I imagined you googled "back hug in K-dramas" to find those pics :D:D:D

I also wondered if HB n YJ discussed that hand placement before :D HB kinda "may I place my hand like this to make it looks good?" :joy: soo hilarious.. oh my heart, i really love this binjin couple.. so sad all these excitement will end in 2 weeks

That’s exactly the term I searched keke.

btw, if you followed the news today, you would know a couple who denied before admitted they are dating now although they don’t get support due to the past cheating scandal of the man. However, with that being said, for those of you who may feel distressed by binjin’s multiple denials, I think they barely hold any meaning nowadays. Most couples don’t admit right away today, even if there are photos where they don’t act intimate or cover from head to toes like they are trying to hide for a secret date. That’s why most of the netizens didn’t believe bj’s denials and thought they were new year couple. 

let’s all pray that one day they will walk down the aisle with ring on their fingers like their characters keke

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, phoenixember said:

consuming my mobile data to check on all SNS for updates on CLOY

This! LOL this is me!!! Hahaha :joy:. I received a message reporting me that I used all my mobile data (I was one week relying on only WiFi!) hahaha

By the way, I agree... that backhug increased my hopes that they may be already a couple!! And awwww so sweet of HB that he kept holding her while she was laughing (after swallowing the snow):love:. This two, really... how to not ship them so hard when they are like this!! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Just watch the negotiation with english subs,totally different and they only have changes to meet at the end of the movie,good movie,it show both of them are best actor in south korea. Theres Clash landing on you actor as well who played in that movie (yoon seri second brother and North Korean marine patrol officer who caught them kissing in boat). Theres no romantic scenes but when they promotes together they like couple :D. maybe the admiration between them makes want to colab again and it fullfiled in another circumstances.

theres so wrong to see them as best friend,somethings just dont right hahhaha lol.

• Like 12

Serious question: Do couples their age -- those approaching 40 -- still wear couple bracelets? I mean doesn't it seem kind of a little juvenile? 

No offense to people who wear couple bracelets. I'm from another culture that doesn't place any meaning whatsoever on matching wearables. Peace. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

In regards to back hugs written by this specific writer: I rewatched a bit of MLFAS (2013-2014) yesterday and the back hug in that drama was more close to the neck area. And both leads also were in a movie together (Thieves). Of course JJH is already married with a kid at that time, the chummy chemistry between the leads were very professional & sibling like atmosphere.

And then, I rewatched scenes/BTSs from Something in the Rain, SYJ’s previous drama, her BTSs with JHI were also very sibling/professional. Their interaction was almost realistic but there was something lacking LOL! 

Yes. I have a lot of time on my hands.

Then when it came to her relationship with HB through BTSs in this current drama- she’s very direct with him and she did say in her interviews before that she needs to be comfortable with someone (knowing their age) to be in a relationship with him. When they were shooting a scene for NK, in the chicken and beer scene in the hotel, in the BTS, SYJ tells HB not to touch the chicken (him in the process of folding it because the wing was standing up) and she used very direct tone saying “Hajima...” That kinda translates to “Stop, don’t do it because it’ll just go back” which it did...There are certain skin ships that happen in the BTSs that DON’T have to be there, the lingering touches, HB helping her out, the laughter, the aegyo, the uncontrollable crying, etc. There’s a lot! And even that boat kissing scene they had when they were hiding, the BTS shows that they actually kissed when she grabbed him/he jumped her to create a scene. 

Anyhow, there’s a lot. HB & SYJ are very precise in what they do in kissing and skin ship scenes. He asks the director for directions for a kiss scene and then he asks SYJ how she’ll hug him during their reunion scene from episode 11. 

I’ve shipped 3 couples from all different dramas and this is the most clues i have that this two have potential. 

Again, in regards to hugs/back hugs/touching, I’m Asian-American and Asian men don’t do a lot of touching because they aren’t as affectionate. I believe it’s the macho mindset. But when I lived in Europe for 5 years, I found my close European circle of guy friends more affectionate than most. In CLOY, I believe RJH is affectionate to YSR because he has lived in Switzerland. That weekend, HB caring for SYJ who was sick says that he might like her more than a friend. 

My observation. To each their own :lol:

Edit: In Healer BTS, during the leads back hug scene, JCW had his arm on top of PMY’s front area. So....

• Like 8
  • Love 11

7 hours ago, Loveumore said:

The black bracelet that yejin wear is for tying the hair.

And as for hyunbin side, is there any significant on why he is wearing? Thanks

Maybe they used that for tying their hair.

I'm just curios cause both of them used on near date. SYJ used also on August 2017.

Like what i said on my previous posting that It can not be proved for relationship status.

Both of them are not teen lovers.

What make me more realised that something happened with them when someone found on Grocery together using like a couple outfit in LA.

I've been their long time fans. And been BinJin shipper since the announcement about they're casting on the Negotiation movie. 

So when i read that LA Grocery news i said to myself "See what i guess is right" 

Even they keep denying, i though that's the best way to keep their relationship stronger. 

9 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

@Ririlove2020

Reveal hidden contents

Actors are mostly careful when it comes to sensitive body areas. Well I guess they’re close friends so they didn’t mind or they were too into their characters or they wore clothes too thick that they couldn’t feel anything. Right? :lol:

I've seen this kind of backhug. The actors are single, they not wore thick clothes and no gossip about them until now :lol:

(I put on spoiler, this is my fave second lead on KDrama)

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1