[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

oh well Don’t read to much on that “black wrist band” because 

Spoiler

his ex has it as well when they were still together

On the side note people on twitter are talking about JH and Seri getting married because they had a glimpse of

that mysterious ring on seri’s ring finger. :heart:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, egluvsnupi said:

On this scene, why I feel this is an adlib from SR? JH seems not ready yet, look at her first before eating the meat :lol:.

On this scene I wondering if the way he holding SR hand based on script or not :wub:.

Is HB always do that to his co-star before or not?

So true I seldom see or haven’t  seen much holding hands like this awwwwwwww im dead 

and in real life -if we have male friends and do grocery with them do we need to share cart seriously ? CANT WE HAVE 2 separate carts and buy whatever we like to eat placing it in our own carts?? Lol , Im shipping hard

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

One perfect shot,its destiny 

EPnvVG4VAAA3GWM?format=jpg&name=largeEPnvVG6UwAEHtcY?format=jpg&name=large

cr. Bin_cakee

Back then they were just collagues.

I forgot which soc-media i read the comment from, but the pic of SYJ and HB receiving the awards kinda "looks like their wedding pic". So now, everytime i see those awards pics, "wedding pic" always pop up in my mind :lol::lol::lol: SYJ and HB are both dressed to the nines and coincidentally the color of SYJ's dress is off-white:lol::lol:

I'll be waiting for the real wedding:phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

11 hours ago, egluvsnupi said:

On this scene, why I feel this is an adlib from SR? JH seems not ready yet, look at her first before eating the meat :lol:.

On this scene I wondering if the way he holding SR hand based on script or not :wub:.

Is HB always do that to his co-star before or not?

Haha, I have noticed that HB has made the same cute fingers movements with YJ's arm in below behind the scene too.

I guess it has gradually become a habit, not based on the scripts :)

Edited by jinjin
  • Like 10
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, creativedistraction said:

I feel like we will. They'll definitely get noms for this right? 

I was thinking about this! Already considering the possibility of their nominations and seeing them on the red carpet together.

Stove league is pretty popular too being mainstream drama at the moment and will finish later than CLOY so it could possibly garner more hype and have the main lead Namgong Min nominated at Baeksang too! 

Given that Hyun Bin has previously won at Baeksang in a similar category (for drama SG) and is set to start on his movie which is also due to be released, and depending on his chances of winning an award VS schedule of filming/if he is in Seoul, I don't know if he would attend or not?

Still, fingers crossed he could attend (with SYJ of course). Pleeeeeaseee

Disclaimer. My rational mind has given up. I can't help but sail with this ship :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

@BINGO_O your comparison pics are very hilarious :joy: .. I imagined you googled "back hug in K-dramas" to find those pics :D:D:D

I also wondered if HB n YJ discussed that hand placement before :D HB kinda "may I place my hand like this to make it looks good?" :joy: soo hilarious.. oh my heart, i really love this binjin couple.. so sad all these excitement will end in 2 weeks

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

@BINGO_O I know right!!! Omg !!!! Daebak! RiRi please continue whatever you feel like doing  do not restrict yourselves haha . I hope the director add more kiss then ...lobts has bedscene , please grant our wish besides it will be valentines #ririnbed #ririnlove #riritwins #riribabies #ririmarried #ririforever #binjinbed #binjintwins #binjinmarried #binjinforever 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, peggygordon said:

And Ye Jin also wore black bracelet On Januari 2019.

2 weeks before their Grocery moment :wub:

Both of them on their right hand.

Well, it can not be a proved that they're in a relationship.

The most important think that both of them going to grocery together which is more than thousand miles from their country

The black bracelet that yejin wear is for tying the hair.

5 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Then the more important, he wore it on MOA Wrap up party on last December 2018

And as for hyunbin side, is there any significant on why he is wearing? Thanks

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

58 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

.. I imagined you googled "back hug in K-dramas" to find those pics :D:D:D

This is what i did...lol..

Since i only watched thriller/crime genre,so of course no back hug.

I have to google to compare with other back hug...and to make sure that i don't hv pervert mind..:lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

I know this ship is sailing...Positive thinker here..I know for sure that HB is in love but YJ is super ninja, she was always like that to her costars. Others also comment that SYJ is only soft/innocent on the outside but tough inside, I can see that during her MitH ep and also RM ep... Maybe thats why she said she is bad at dating because she doesn't fall in love easily just guessing... They are both over 30s now so they know what they are doing... Its always the actress getting bash whenever there are dating rumors so I hope they'll get married and have kids faster. They don't need to ride on  the popularity after CLOY because they are both talented and even before CLOY they are both popular already... Just hoping they dont end up SSC which I really shipped so hard then brake my heart at the end.. Sorry I can't help but compare them. 

BinJin!! I truly believe on you two !!! Get married and have twin girls!!! 

• Like 11
  • Love 12

2 hours ago, BINGO_O said:Usually backhug would look like this

Reveal hidden contents

5-E4-A807-C-2905-483-E-9-D18-AF902-C332-

or

0-C251-B9-F-C6-AC-4703-AD47-1689-B1797-C

or

D3-FF1517-62-E6-4-A03-AE09-535-CECB8068-

Actors are mostly careful when it comes to sensitive body areas. Well I guess they’re close friends so they didn’t mind or they were too into their characters or they wore clothes too thick that they couldn’t feel anything. Right? :lol:

Not going to lie. Hyun Bin + back hug may be in my search engine as I was looking for comparison yesterday :D ... It seemed quite low.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2