[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, campanulah said:

Caption: Se Ri who is listening to Jung Hyuk’s sincere wish

JH: She suddenly cries

SR: I too surprised (that I shed tears)

Caption: Paying attention to her emotion that made her tear up

PD: Your tears suddenly come out

Caption: It’s not only us who is sad

Caption: Two Ri Couple happiness = this year wish

Look at some of the caption as translated. Its also shows that the staff are shippers. They couldn't just anyhow make up some caption if they don't see anything from these beautiful couple. Notice it: "TwoRiCouple happiness= this year wish"... meaning that after the drama ends they could hopefully see that binjin would be get married as their year wish for happiness:innocent:... And like us too, wishing them with same thoughts:kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

sheeeee: Drama press conference?

[September 10, 2018] Negotiation Media Preview

IU singing ‘Me to You, You to Me’ (from Ye-jin’s 2003 movie ‘The Classic’) at the 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards 2014

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, luffie said:

Hi comrades... I am a fairly new shipper for HB and SYJ. Hence I didn’t watch MoA! Quick question, do people ship HB w all his other leads like PSH too? 

I never shipped him or her w/ others. No sparks is no sparks, we feel it~

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, luffie said:

Hi comrades... I am a fairly new shipper for HB and SYJ. Hence I didn’t watch MoA! Quick question, do people ship HB w all his other leads like PSH too? 

PSH is taken :lol:

I am fairly new to HB's works but I've watched all his dramas. I think he has best chemistry with Yejin still as I didn't feel much for his other dramas. No offend to other shippers. Just my opinion B)

I also hope other shippers and fans can be civil. We do not want to have warships invading this thread thus let shippers be shippers. *peace* :D

• Like 6
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, luffie said:

Of course theres sega and pretty noona shippers.. let’s talk about HB and SYJ only ..syj got enough haters already 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Prueksachittham said:

Go check her ig

She's wear many kind of ring. You can found she wore it since 2015 in her IG.

As we know that Son Ye Jin also a jewelry ambassador, Ganeshi, since 2018/2019.

And the ring she wear typical like Ganeshi custom not like a engagement/wedding ring.

I'm curios about black bracelet they wear on the right hand.

At first i saw HB wore it during "Rampant" first script reading on 28 August 2017.  But he's still in a relationship with KSR.

Then i found he wear it on Arena Home Magazine April 2018. Which is mean they've broke up and he still wear it. Well i though it's for commercial even cause he wore it during photo session.

Then the more important, he wore it on MOA Wrap up party on last December 2018. :heart:

And Ye Jin also wore black bracelet On Januari 2019.

2 weeks before their Grocery moment :wub:

Both of them on their right hand.

Well, it can not be a proved that they're in a relationship.

The most important think that both of them going to grocery together which is more than thousand miles from their country.

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 6
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 6

34 minutes ago, Elbe Em25 said:

Does wearing bracelet means something in korean culture? Can someone enlighten me... 

because in my country wearing bracelet doesnt mean anything at all... most probably that person love to wear it , just for style..

Most of the time they’re just coincidental or sponsored, hence barely hold any meaning, but some couples love sharing things like bracelets, hoodie and hats... You just never know. 

There is a troll in this thread who is downvoting some of the comments. Lol. I dont know why this ship bothers you that much (maybe cuz it’s sailing well), but you can just go away while we’re still nice. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Elbe Em25 said:

Does wearing bracelet means something in korean culture? Can someone enlighten me... 

because in my country wearing bracelet doesnt mean anything at all... most probably that person love to wear it , just for style..

Mostly it's just for fashion. But Koreans likes wearing couple items like bracelets. But I don't think it's the case for that HB and SYJ black string bracelets. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@BINGO_O

There is a troll in this thread who is downvoting some of the comments. Lol. I dont know why this ship bothers you that much (maybe cuz it’s sailing well), but you can just go away while we’re still nice.

I saw a user in particular here : many post when we're talking about how HB chemistry with SYJ it's different and how we just saw the sparkles btw them and not with him and his previously co-stars this person always react to the post negatively.But when someone post here about that HB always react the same with all the actress that he had work or that they don't see love in HB and SY interaction this user always reacted positively here :huh:. Like this person it's literally on a ''BINJIN'' tread but yet don't like when we post about them :joy:. I don't understand why these kind of ppl keep going back here if they don't ship SYJ and HB together.Just to spread negativity I think.

Ps: And this user in particular had reacted recently to many posts about our couple <_<.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1