[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

I love you!!! 

I usually write long essay. But both my hands injured during exercise. I will come back if i found new update about of course HB, coz i think SYJ forgot her IG password. 

I agree with the KTHREE, The one who will get daesang probably KHA, and best actress goes to.... son eon jin. 

Can i get an amen? 

Hope your hand gets better soon! Would love to see your updates!! :kiss_wink: Btw, I think it’s the other way around. SYJ gets Daesang and KHA gets best actress because KHA has previously already won several daesang. But as long as SYJ wins an award I’m happy :D

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

Good news. :D

Let's hope that CLOY win big. :)

Whoa! Hopefully, this can create a mind shift for those who are worried that the NK-SK issue can affect CLoY's chances at BAEKSANG. Woot! Woot! Those energies that made me restless are now making me giddy. Weeeeeeeeee! :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 11

I still think CLOY political issues may affect it chance of winning Daesang.

They dared not to make a perfect ending for RJH & SR (marriage & twins).

The writer was choosen as "Unification Education Person of the Year" by the Ministry of Unification in Korea. 
NOT by a only Korea

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Whoa! Hopefully, this can create a mind shift for those who are worried that the NK-SK issue can affect CLoY's chances at BAEKSANG. Woot! Woot! Those energies that made me restless are now making me giddy. Weeeeeeeeee! :D

i think the award that the writer of CLOY received is a POSITIVE SIGN :wub:  

I’m excited for the award.  :wub: But what makes me more excited is the fact that I will be seeing them together that day! Hahaha waaahhh weeeee :lol: My shipper heart is going to burst, oh my. :lol: 

Not seeing Ye Jin for a long time (moving Ye Jin, that is. Haha. Because she only posted her picture on IG) does this I guess. And then seeing them walk the red carpet and i’m already assuming that they’ll walk together..because duh? Haha :blush:  already dreaming of June 5. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I don’t think it is unusual for SYJ to not update her IG posts at all.

She normally posts photos of travelling, hanging out with friends, projects promotions, food trucks, flowers... So considering serious Corona Virus situations, especially in her hometown, where her parents are living now. It seems inapproriate if she shows her happy mood in her IG. Moreover she is not a person who updates her IG daily or weekly.

I think it’s normal for her considering Corona Virus as she just can not do what she normally does, but it is not normal from some shippers points of view who want updated news about BinJin while HB does not have his own social media accounts, only Vast

ps: as mentioned in previous page, SYJ dropped 3 projects while HB received Bargaining offer before Cloy

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Samsam said:

i think the award that the writer of CLOY received is a POSITIVE SIGN :wub:  

I’m excited for the award.  :wub: But what makes me more excited is the fact that I will be seeing them together that day! Hahaha waaahhh weeeee :lol: My shipper heart is going to burst, oh my. :lol: 

Not seeing Ye Jin for a long time (moving Ye Jin, that is. Haha. Because she only posted her picture on IG) does this I guess. And then seeing them walk the red carpet and i’m already assuming that they’ll walk together..because duh? Haha :blush:  already dreaming of June 5. 

Pray harder and drink......water. :lol:

• LOL 8

Hello, i'm a person who want to ship Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, i want to see their wedding and have a twins, so i will make this long

First news i know about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin is about watching Crash Landing On You (December 2019 - February 2020), why i choose to watch it, i'm a person who want to watch a movie or drama it depended by rating, due to COVID 19, i always want to spend time with a social media (YT, IG, etc.) that makes me happy when i read or watch it. And from that i search in internet and i found it. This is a temporary result :

1. The World Of The Married

2. Sky Castle

3. Crash Landing On You 

why dont i choose the first drama? Because i think it is could had a scene that all ages can see. I like romantic about like comedy and it is the reason i wont watch the second drama because i already wrote that i like spend time with a witty post. And i choose Crash Landing On You, so that is story about i find Crash Landing On You, I'm from Asia so Crash Landing On You is the most drama i ever watch.

i watch it in May 2020 because you know i dont have a activity and like to witty post that makes me happy. And you know? I watch all episodes (16) just only by 3 days, are anyone can finish it in 1 day? Hahaha i glad about that. I watch first episode, it is like wow, there is green mountains and see a bird so i like "This is a romantic comedy or action?" But like everyone knows when i watch first episode i want to watch episode 2, episode 3, until 16 because the story is unique and interesting, There is romantic too that makes me happy to watch this drama. So we jumped to the last episode, i'm just like Oh My God why it is so fast, when it finish i like it and ask season 2 because it so fun, i'm like to know deeper and ya i search that deeper in Internet, i search "Crash Landing On You" and Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin appears. Then i search "Hyun Bin Son Ye Jin" and i know that not only me want to season 2. And i found a movie that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin make a first project that name "The Negotiation". I watch it and i like it. It is like rivers i spending my time in speed time just because Crash Landing On You, i also search in YouTube and i see their press conference, which CLOY or The Negotiation and i like to see that they more than friend because their attitude not normal not crazy yaa but it is like make a something attitude that everyone sign in "Special BFGF" attitude even they that not yet watch CLOY is like pretty know that their in romantic section.

so i want to spending time with this CLOY i hope that COVID 19 will end, so we can do activities like every day we work and there is CLOY Season 2 or another project of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin i'm always wait about that. I also hope that relationships about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin will end with happy ending (Wedding and have a twins). Btw, happy 600 pages with a effort, evidence that everyone want to show for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. So we as normal person just spread a positivy sentences and pray.

GOOD BYE, GREETINGS

MICHAEL GERALDO WAILOLA

• Like 14
  • Love 3

I Hope you enjoyed with my experience, and i want you to believe that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin news is endless because i exactly know that you happy with a new news about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. So what we can do? Just spread positivy word and maybe we get a gift that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin married and have a twins. Cheers!!!

Edited by Michael Wailola
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Enjoy the pink bubbles within and feel their love too. How beautiful it is. Nothing else but to continue to pray for them. :love: 

Again and again i keep Cheering for Binnie and Jinnie for the in-coming Baeksang awards night. They will win!!! :star:

• Like 2
  • Love 14

1 hour ago, loveintheair said:

Ahhh I can't stand her cuteness. She's such a joy to see. HB definitely loves to caress her beautiful hands

As mentioned in a previous interview uri Daepyonim loves pretty hands..i.e Yejin(=pretty) Son (=Hand).:tounge_xd:He had a great foresight even 10 years ago..B)

PS: I don't know the literal meaning of Yejin. But to me it symbolises beauty which includes both inner and outer self.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 5/11/2020 at 12:05 AM, CLOYed said:

Hi, I'm new with all these shipping things. I've heard some of the works of SYJ and HB but I haven't watched anything in full. Not until this pandemic. It started with CLOY and after binge-watching for less than 3 days, I felt super sad and felt similar to when I say goodbye to a friend. I became too attached to the characters. Then, I watched the BTS to quench that separation anxiety but it lead to another attachment. I became attched to SYJ and HB this time around. Haha! After that, I find myself looking for every other work they did because I can't seem to enjoy watching any other kdrama after CLOY.

It became more serious when I find myself rewatching CLOY, BTS, following accts in IG abt them. Watching every FMV. Seriously, how do I get out from this. Haha! But really, I am enjoying. I find myself smiling and laughing everytime I watch them.

Then, I discovered this forum. I was a lurker. And I've read several posts similar to what I have experienced. Dang! I am not alone. Haha!

It took me a while before I post. I watched CLOY last March only. It is hard for me because I am an auditor, my work is to be skeptic and really find if something is true or not. But with BINJIN, i dont know but, I really want them to be happy together. 

First time that I am praying for people that does not know about me, who have not asked for me to pray for them. But here I am praying for HB and SYJ. Cant remember praying for my own lovelife since CLOY.

Sorry for long post.

Thank you for your post.  It is like reading my life.  I came across CLOY (first Kdrama ever as I am not inclined to Asian entertainment even if I am Filipino) on Netflix because of mandatory quarantine back in March.  I always hear about CLOY on FB and was curious but not enough to watch.  The moment I gave in and watched, there was no turning back.  I instantly became HB fan but the more I read about him and SYJ together and watching constant repeats of CLOY, I have found my new obsession.  CLOY, HB and BinJin occupy my mind in a good way.  when I am in a not so good mood I watch BTS on YT and now I have found a new avenue to make me happy just reading about them.  Thank you! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, eLizza said:

As mentioned in a previous interview uri Daepyonim loves pretty hands..i.e Yejin(=pretty) Son (=Hand).:tounge_xd:He had a great foresight even 10 years ago..B)

PS: I don't know the literal meaning of Yejin. But to me it symbolises beauty which includes both inner and outer self.:wub:

@eLizza To know the meaning of K names, need to know the Chinese character chosen to represent it (Wikipedia is a treasure). Her artistic name "Yejin" means "Precious talent" or "Precious art". B) (On the Wiki page of SYJ, you can click on each Chinese character -Hanja- and it will tell you its meaning in a new Wiki page) Curiously, her original name (Eonjin) and her artistic name have in common one character (Jin), but the Chinese character chosen by her parents to represent "Jin" is different (according to Wikipedia of course). Have fun if you wish to look up the meaning of her real name :lol:

Edited by PiP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Plus he said, he looks at the hands to see if the woman can possibly be a good wife and mom :heart:

• Like 5